Endogestion: A new game I'm working on (No demo)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Endogestion: A new game I'm working on (No demo)

Postby Fancyguy9900 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:30 pm

Hey y'all. I'm popping in to say that I'm working on making a game right now. I'm an aspiring game designer who just started a new job that leaves me with a lot of free time. I've been doing some game dev when I can and figured I'd give it a shot making a vore game. It's just in the design phase right now so nothing really to show, but I wanted to know where interest would be with certain aspects of the design. If you have a few minutes, I made a few polls just to see how people are feeling about certain things.

Poll Link:
https://forms.gle/eCAPdFo8ioijf3SR8

I also have some basic ideas down for the game that I can share

Plot
The story takes place in a world of predators and preys. The main character is an exclusively prey character, more than likely male with the option of choosing a female character (Possibly add transgender options just for the fuck of it). You just moved into a new town on your own at the age of 19. The area you moved into is filled with predators, but you hope that won’t become a problem for you. In this world, vore is a recognized possibility for anyone. However, it is seen as a more taboo act, especially when done non-consensually. You’ve always tried to avoid being eaten, as the thought of being digested has always terrified you. Reanimators, scientific tablets that bring prey back to life, are rumored to exist, but you’ve never seen one before. However, shortly after moving, you find yourself in the belly of a starving predator. Trapped inside of them, you wait for your last moments when you suddenly find a reanimator in your possession. You digest through the pred but reform a day later. Initially traumatized by the experience, you realize your feelings about it are more complicated. While the fear you felt was real, the actual act of being inside the predator was rather comforting. Maybe even arousing. You realize you may want to experience that feeling once more. Unfortunately, that does mean you must handle your other responsibilities as well. With no job and looming school and rent bills, you set off to try and find more of the mythical reanimators, while trying to stay out of a predator's gut permanently.

Gameplay
I want the game to involve the player spending the majority of the time inside of a predator's stomach. You'll find predators spread out around the world who you can form relationships with and get to know better, causing new events to take place once situations are triggered. You're overall journey revolves around finding out more about reformers, but it's really just an excuse to end up in the belly's of so many different kinds of predators. I'm taking inspiration from theloneclaw's Gluttonous Life, Summertime Saga, and a few other RPG's.

I don't really know how much I'm actually going to be able to make with this game, but if I can make one pred I'll feel pretty happy. If you took the time to read this, I really appreciate you. If you have any thoughts or ideas to share, feel free to let me know in the poll or this thread, as I just want to make the best vore game that I possibly can. Thanks y'all. Hopefully will have more updates soon.
Fancyguy9900
New to the forum

Re: Endogestion: A new game I'm working on (No demo)

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:47 pm

Sounds like the kind of game where figuring out the mystery behind why you in particular came across the reanimator is the main focus.

Perhaps the town you moved into has a branch of a science conglomerate doing research on said reanimators. Then, after reanimating wherever that might be, you apply for a job there due to the fact you involuntarily became a test subject for their research and it was in fact a success. Plus, you need a job anyway and they might have some for you.

Unfortunately, due to your near-death experience, you end up being voluntold in doing more experiments with reanimation tablets, are encouraged to use all of them and record the result of each one if possible. Each successful test gets you money and is how you're able to live while slowly but surely becoming a prey/gutslut in the process. I think it would be very interesting for you to actually visit whoever did you in, see noticeable "improvements" to their figure and get various reactions.

Not sure about it being an RPG, but perhaps the more successful tests you do the more areas you're able to access and therefore are able to interact with more preds. Transportation as a fast travel system for bringing you everywhere is also something that should be thought about, if only so you don't have go all the way to and from where you're living.

Got the reason why you came across the reanimator. Turns out the pred who ate you was a volunteer in a previous experiment, but the last subject who was in the same spot as you either forgot to take the tablet or decided "I hate this world I'm out"; which is how you happened upon it. Alright, I'm done. No more ideas from me right now. Hope you enjoyed them and maybe even take me on as a writer or something.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Endogestion: A new game I'm working on (No demo)

Postby sizehunter » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:43 pm

One thing that could happen is that the reanimators could, after enough doses, have a lingering effect that the player could discover that could be, in game terms, a reformation with a cooldown... And it could go further if even more were used, essentially rendering the prey able to reform without the use of the tablets without fail if the lingering effect builds up enough, though it might be considered a fluke effect, as other test subjects didn't get the buildup as far as the research shows.
sizehunter
Participator

Return to Vore game