Carnal Instinct: game with dragon vore

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Carnal Instinct: game with dragon vore

Postby amigo » Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:15 pm

Hi, I have found this game currently available to buy that is still in development and potentially open to suggestions via it's fan base Patreon and discord.
It's called Carnal instinct.
I will leave links to the video and site.
Hopefully more vore will follow.
Currently a large blue dragon swallows a women up.
The game features many races and Demi,s gives you full control over what types of sexual content you want and your own gender and race.
Dragon
https://youtu.be/hm0gxVy2aTA
Game play
https://youtu.be/hR3rdk8KQyc
Last edited by Eka on Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Correcting title. This is a kick started game from an indie company, not an AAA game.
amigo
New to the forum

Re: Carnal Instinct: game with dragon vore

Postby Randomman29 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:22 pm

Didn't see any vore in the gameplay videos I saw but does look fun anyway.
Randomman29
Somewhat familiar

Postby Airinnann » Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:22 pm

It's one of those unity games that's been on patreon for literal years. Vore is in no way a subject focused on at all and is only an implied fate for a single encounter of the game. It's also mainly a mix of demis, humans and anthros in otherwise pretty vanilla fun.
On it's own it's an okay thing, just nothing overly kinky.
Airinnann
New to the forum

Postby ThisUserIsFake » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:35 am

I've played the most recent versioon. It's a solid game, but vore is barely implemented at this point. On top of that, the vore is implied as hard, but not actually shown.
ThisUserIsFake
Been posting for a bit

Postby demonmeme » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:56 am

I play the game I have seen 1 vore seen and the dragon in the Winter Winds Update literally eats a woman.
demonmeme
New to the forum

Postby Voremugen » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:17 am

Even if there is not much vore, better than nothing and its exactly the kind of game i am looking for. I am on board with this one. Thank you amigo for finding and posting this!
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Atines » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:47 pm

there's no vore in the game and the devs don't plan on it at all I know as I backed the game on patron and was in there discord and asked if vore would be a thing they said no and said they only plan on the game being a sex game with kinks but no vore saddly.
Atines
Been posting for a bit

Postby Voremugen » Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:32 am

A shame. Well, the search goes on.
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ottots » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:39 am

Atines wrote:there's no vore in the game and the devs don't plan on it at all I know as I backed the game on patron and was in there discord and asked if vore would be a thing they said no and said they only plan on the game being a sex game with kinks but no vore saddly.

There is vore in the game though. It's not the best vore, but it is still there. The dragon eats someone in one scene, and it will it you if you make it mad, though it's just a quick pov scene.
Ottots
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:49 pm

Aside from the dragon, there are a few lines of voiced dialog that can be considered 'vorish', particularly when a certain crocodile woman tells you that your recent act of mating with a caged Naga could have led to your devourment."It's not unheard of for their mates to expire and be swallowed, even as the female continues to pleasure herself." "...but many years past I saw a Felian swallowed alive for failing to adequately pleasure the Naga...I could barely avert my eyes from the squirming bulge as he slowly slid down her throat. Not a pleasant end I'd wager."

Fun game, everything is drenched in innuendos and sex while still retaining an excellent sense of immersion along with high quality graphics and combat gameplay. Plus you can bang the physical embodiment of The Chaotic Void with a massive horse dong that you stole from a pretender God that was hiding behind a gloryhole. I did not make that last sentence up.
GooInABox
Participator

Return to Vore game