Guts, A Digestion Management Sim V1.4 Vore Day Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Guts, A Digestion Management Sim V1.1 Update

Postby CartoonVore » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:24 pm

This is a very good game and a unique concept! It's refreshing to help the pred digest prey as opposed to being either role.

The sounds are pretty good, but I would like some stomach growls thrown in from time to time. Also, the gulps are not very noticeable to me. I wish they were louder. I would also like for some sounds to accompany prey struggling inside the stomach or bones about to be churning out. It would help the player with being aware of everything that's going on.

The gameplay is pretty fun, but spam-clicking can be exhausting. I would love for an option to pause the game for a break, or perhaps for some days that rely on a mechanic other than point-and-click-spam.

I'm sure you have other ideas for expanding the gameplay and environmental background. I wish you luck on that! Keep it up! :gulp:
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby geoleo11 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:12 am

CVYouTube wrote:This is a very good game and a unique concept! It's refreshing to help the pred digest prey as opposed to being either role.

Yeah, I agree honestly! interesting to play as the pred's digestive system instead of being pred or prey, its an interesting concept!
geoleo11
Been posting for a bit

Postby clone4000 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:50 am

Really enjoyed this. The management aspect is a refreshing change and the incentive to keep going is good too.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Re: Guts, A Digestion Management Sim V1.2 Halloween Update

Postby TheZDude » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:14 pm

Version 1.2 is now released, including a new playable character.
TheZDude
Been posting for a bit

Postby NetoBurrito » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:44 pm

Would you think of adding disposal to this game? As it is about the digestion system after all.
NetoBurrito
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheZDude » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:46 pm

NetoBurrito wrote:Would you think of adding disposal to this game? As it is about the digestion system after all.

Not doing that.
TheZDude
Been posting for a bit

Postby TacDel » Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:54 pm

I feel like sometimes, I get damaged for free, especially at the beginning of the game. Was trying out Newt and I straight up died in 10 seconds and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Also, blue guys almost feel like a death sentence now, maybe I'm just shit at management (just like real life).

Anyway, the game is good, got a few glitches here and there, I had a glitch in which I changed models too fast in the score screen and the model vanished in game and couldn't be changed again, I had to delete the save folder to make it work again. But still, it's a really nice game, I always loved management-style games and you one day made this show up on this website, so thanks mate. Love your work
TacDel
New to the forum

Postby TheZDude » Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:47 pm

TacDel wrote:I feel like sometimes, I get damaged for free, especially at the beginning of the game. Was trying out Newt and I straight up died in 10 seconds and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Also, blue guys almost feel like a death sentence now, maybe I'm just shit at management (just like real life).

Anyway, the game is good, got a few glitches here and there, I had a glitch in which I changed models too fast in the score screen and the model vanished in game and couldn't be changed again, I had to delete the save folder to make it work again. But still, it's a really nice game, I always loved management-style games and you one day made this show up on this website, so thanks mate. Love your work

In addition to the buffs to prey fighting, the Newt has a lower game over threshold. In other words, the Newt takes more damage than the Giantess from all sources. You've really got to keep the blue micros locked down and digested quickly with her.

As for the glitch you described, it sounds like the variable changed before the game could update and make the arrow disappear. I'll see about adding a failsafe there. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
TheZDude
Been posting for a bit

Re: Guts, A Digestion Management Sim V1.2.1 Halloween Update

Postby Mech2801 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:17 pm

Really fun game. Finding good games where you're not the prey, especially ones with macro content, is rare. If there's one thing I'd say is missing, it's that it'd be neat if the game had a pause function so you can step away or whatever without losing your high score. You already have to hit escape twice to quit out, so having the first press pause the game and the second quit out would probably be a good way to do it, if it's possible.
Mech2801
New to the forum

Re: Guts, A Digestion Management Sim V1.2.1 Halloween Update

Postby TheZDude » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:04 am

Mech2801 wrote:If there's one thing I'd say is missing, it's that it'd be neat if the game had a pause function so you can step away or whatever without losing your high score.

Done.
TheZDude
Been posting for a bit

Re: Guts, A Digestion Management Sim V1.2.2 Halloween Update

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:05 am

this game is awesome, quick question what exactly causes the bar on the right to fill up is it the prey struggling or liver poisoning im not quite sure
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheZDude » Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:25 am

SmoothAsButter23 wrote:this game is awesome, quick question what exactly causes the bar on the right to fill up is it the prey struggling or liver poisoning im not quite sure

It's everything you want to avoid. Struggling, bones, poisoning, etc. It's not one thing in particular.
TheZDude
Been posting for a bit

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:55 am

TheZDude wrote:
SmoothAsButter23 wrote:this game is awesome, quick question what exactly causes the bar on the right to fill up is it the prey struggling or liver poisoning im not quite sure

It's everything you want to avoid. Struggling, bones, poisoning, etc. It's not one thing in particular.

ok thank you this is what i assumed, what causes the poisoning, i havent seen an indicator to say im poisoned
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheZDude » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:02 am

SmoothAsButter23 wrote:
TheZDude wrote:

ok thank you this is what i assumed, what causes the poisoning, i havent seen an indicator to say im poisoned

When a pink micro is digested, you'll be poisoned. Liver nodes will turn purple, and the meter will smoothly go up.
TheZDude
Been posting for a bit

Re: Guts, A Digestion Management Sim V1.3 Shark Update

Postby TheZDude » Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:43 pm

The shark update is out now!

Please let me know if you have issues with old save files. They should work, but it's difficult to say for sure on my end.
TheZDude
Been posting for a bit

Postby thePalindrome » Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:28 pm

The shark could really use something like allowing "dropped" red dots to contribute a small amount of acid, especially since she seems to have no limit as to how much prey she'll consume (I've noticed the newt witch at least will stop once she's got a few people in her belly).

Otherwise, I really like this and I'm glad I found it!
thePalindrome
New to the forum

Postby TheZDude » Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:56 am

thePalindrome wrote:The shark could really use something like allowing "dropped" red dots to contribute a small amount of acid, especially since she seems to have no limit as to how much prey she'll consume (I've noticed the newt witch at least will stop once she's got a few people in her belly).

Otherwise, I really like this and I'm glad I found it!

That's a really good idea, actually.
She should have the same swallowing limit as the Giantess. It might seem like the Newt has a lower limit because she can spawn prey into her stomach independently of her swallowing timer. It should be noted that the amount of prey that can be in the stomach goes up over time.

EDIT: I have implemented a change to the shark's large intestine. Hopefully it's to your liking.
TheZDude
Been posting for a bit

Re: Guts, A Digestion Management Sim V1.3.2 Shark Update

Postby Justin-Time » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:49 pm

Question, are male preds going to be added in? Someone else asked but I didn't see a response.
Justin-Time
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheZDude » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:56 pm

Justin-Time wrote:Question, are male preds going to be added in? Someone else asked but I didn't see a response.

No.
TheZDude
Been posting for a bit

Postby thePalindrome » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:52 am

The change to the shark's colon was greatly appreciated, thank you!
I finally have the maxed out skins on all three characters!

I'm not entirely sure what the Newt Witch's abilities are, since the description seems to imply she'll gain passive calories from prey in the stomach. Mind clarifying what exactly is different about her?

Oh, and while I'm requesting things, a "theater" mode that simulates gameplay with indigestion disabled would be lovely! (Maybe require you have all the highscore milestones complete?)
thePalindrome
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game