Grove M/M Game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Grove M/M Game

Postby Morkeleb » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:29 pm

https://grovedevelopment.itch.io/groverpgnsfw

This game developer deserves some love. So I thought I'd shout him out. Quality of the game is on par with Monster Girl Quest 1 through 3.

Which is what the game pretty much is, except with monster guys. It's pretty much Monster Guy Quest. If you are into M/M stuff you will love it.

Main character is a anthro dragon, enemies are male or genderless. Focus is on sexual corruption, mind control, mind break, with a handful of vore and aborption scenes.

Game is "pay what you feel it's worth" you can download it for free, or pay as much as you feel like paying. In my opinion it's worth paying for soley to encourage the maker to make more games like it.

Enjoy.
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Re: Grove M/M Game

Postby ipeerownu » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:21 am

I have started playing through this game, and had a decent time playing so far. Have yet to encounter any of the vore. Do you have any notes about where the vore scenes are at?
ipeerownu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Morkeleb » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:53 pm

sure, there are only a couple, the second slime monster, the green slime, if it drains your stamina will absorb you, turning you into a dragon slime.

There's a chest later on that's a mimic, if you open it and it drains you to zero stamina it will perma endo you inside itself.

Later on there's flower traps, that if you step on, will perma endo you inside them as a source of food.

Lastly there's a slug monster that absorbs/merges with you, turning you into a slug dragon hybrid.
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:02 pm

I definitely wouldn't call Grove a vore game.

If you like Gay anthro dragons and corruption, then definitely give it a try, because grove is genuinely a good game, and it's free.

EDIT: from the itchio page:
"Contains M/M focused intercourse, dubcon / noncon sexual encounters, tentacles, hypnosis, slimes and some latex." No mention of vore.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Morkeleb » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:47 am

I mean I did say it only had a handful of vore scenes.
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game