Does anyone know how to do edit vore in Mugen?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Does anyone know how to do edit vore in Mugen?

Postby FranchescoBlue » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:14 pm

For a long time I've wanted to join creating edit vore for Mugen but I don't know how to do it, I heard that they usually use "Final Factory 3" to do it but I don't know how to use that program, do you know if there is a tutorial that explains how to do edit vore for Mugen ?, I have three chars in mind that I would like to do an edit vore, Mio (from Nichijou), Saber (from Fate) and Kung Fu Girl
FranchescoBlue
New to the forum

Re: Does anyone know how to do edit vore in Mugen?

Postby Dendak » Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:46 am

I don't make edits myself but i found a playlist on YouTube for regular edits, i think the process should be similar. here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=you8sl1 ... vaPF1A0s-t, if this helps i look forward to trying out your edits.
Dendak
New to the forum

Re: Does anyone know how to do edit vore in Mugen?

Postby imgs12 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:02 pm

It's hard to make vore edit 'cause you have to prepare some sprites first.
But if you can, watch the tutorial above and learn about Fighter Factory. Then you can make it easier than you thought.
I'm not that good at making or editing mugen characters, so I can't teach you all the things.
But if you ask questions when you're learning about Fighter Factory, I can tell you some if I know something about them.

English is not my first language, so there can be some awkward expressions.
imgs12
New to the forum

Return to Vore game