[1/02 Content Update] Endeavore: Extinction Event (RPGMaker)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What is your companion?

Female
89%
Male
11%

Total votes : 618

[1/02 Content Update] Endeavore: Extinction Event (RPGMaker)

Postby EndeavourGame » Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:56 am

Captain's Log
The Endeavour has entered a stable orbit around planet A387
Preliminary scans revealed the presence of a pre-FTL civilisation but no signs of sentient life.
Further investigation into the fate of the people who once lived here is underway.

Endeavore: Extinction Event
Eighty-seven years ago, a cosmological event of unknown origin known as the 'Ravenous Dawn,' swept the galaxy.
Those who were conceived at the moment the Dawn touched their world were changed in ways that would not be fully understood for many years.
In Extinction Event you play as one such a person, a young woman of this immaculate conception.
Follow her story as she discovers her new abilities.

What kind of predator will she become? That is up to you to decide.
Your choices throughout the game will determine your 'Traits.'
Traits will influence how your story unfolds. Will you be Cruel or Kind? Brutal or Devious?

Explore her world and experience what happened to this small world.
Just how did a thriving civilization go extinct? I think you can guess.

Hello everyone, if you've made it this far thanks for sticking around.
Welcome to Endeavore, an RPGMaker game I've been working on as kind of a personal project.
And now it's got enough done I feel comfortable releasing this little bit.
This release is just the first chapter which is more of a glorified character creation, you'll be able
to pick your first few defining Traits and get a feel of what I'm going for.

The game contains Female Pred and will have a heavy emphasis on Oral Vore and Multiple Prey encroaching on Mass Vore,
but nothing is off the table at this point, other kinds of vore will probably make an appearance.

Unfortunately, I'm not much of an artist or a writer. I'm hoping working on this project will help me on that front.
At this point the art is more of an indication of what's going on rather than much of a spectacle.

Some examples
Spoiler: show

Content List
F/?
Same-Size
Oral
Multiple Prey
Unwilling Prey

Chapter 2 Content Update!
Added four new locations and 2-3 more vorish encounters.
And... Finally! The companion makes her appearance! Please let me know what you think of her.
Unfortunately, we're not quite at the end of the chapter, just the finale left for me to do.

Sorry for how long it took to get this update out, hopefully the next update won't take so long.
Redid some of the art but didn't update the old scenes so you won't see the new art until the new scenes.
I did it like this for my own benefit as I want a track record of my work and how it evolves and, hopefully, improves over time.

This update also wasn't tested as much as the past updates so please bear with me if there are any game-breaking bugs.
And of course, let me know if you encounter any issues.

I hope you enjoy what I've added!

Bugfix & Prologue Skip
Minor change to the intro, you can now skip the prologue messages and go straight to chapter select.
"Probably" fixed the issue with being able to leave the tent without triggering the encounter.

Game Downloads
Mediafire
Mega

Thank you so much for reading!
I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it.
If you enjoyed the game or found an issue please leave a comment!
Suggestions and critiques welcome as well.
Last edited by EndeavourGame on Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:02 pm, edited 7 times in total.
EndeavourGame
New to the forum

Re: Endeavore: Extinction Event (RPGMaker) Initial Release

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:25 pm

1) Is player pred only or also prey?
2) Does the game feature disposal or not? And if yes, is it possible to toggle it off?
3) Will the game remain primarily oral vore or will it feature a good amount of other fetishes like anal vore/unbirth/breasts vore?
4) If not present, how do you feel about including more "niche fetishes" like scat, cock vore or "young" preys/preds?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alicy » Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:06 pm

Is it possible to be kind? After the first 3 interactions everything seems to be just cruel with no choices. i tried going back and changing the chocies but it still seems to lead into cruelty. Also it could be agood idea to let us save between that extremelly long first vore sequence and the second one, so if we might want to try the alternative we do not need to do another 30min of rewatching all of it.
Alicy
Been posting for a bit

Postby why9343 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:47 pm

just played all of ch1, loved all of it the drawing was amazing really added a lot to it and the dialogue was great
why9343
Been posting for a bit

Postby EndeavourGame » Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:50 pm

1) Currently the player is pred only, prey content in the future

2) No disposal, but possibly in the future

3) Yes, primarily oral vore

4) I'm not experienced with the more niche fetishes but I'm open to suggestions.
EndeavourGame
New to the forum

Postby Hereforvore » Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:44 pm

This looks quite promising!
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:49 pm

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Was wondering if maybe a combination of "kindness" and "devious" could lead to seducing someone into being willing prey from start to finish. I Have a bit of a soft spot for willing prey
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:27 am

Ok, completed the demo in both ways and liked it quite a lot. Definitely has a lot of potential. Didn't even find bugs. My only 3 "criticisms" are:
1) I feel like more objects should be interactables.

2) More post-digestion pics. Only the first 2 vore scenes have it and I feel like it would be much better seeing it happen for others as well. Also picture with 4 preys seems to have the belly too small despite the number of people inside.

3) The transition of the player from normal girl to full on predator who doesn't really care of the victim, even if a close one, is a bit too quick.
Last edited by TheEvilWithin on Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby plsnotakeusername » Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:06 am

looking forward to more!
plsnotakeusername
New to the forum

Postby genericaccount » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:11 pm

I always approve of more pred content, with a good artstyle. I like the trait system. You have a lot of male prey, which I will admit I prefer female prey, but the scenes are still okay. All in all, looking forward to your next update
genericaccount
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarthTrajan » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:52 pm

Interesting! I just played through chapter 1 and I have to say that I am really intrigued by the trait system. I also don't think that I've seen a game that uses the 'virgin' pred perspective, at least in what is arguably a semi-realistic way. The artwork was good too! It was a nice touch imo! The one thing that I will say, though, is that the dialogue felt a bit blunt at times, especially in the final few scenes. It might just be me, but I felt that the player character's transition into a full-on pred was a little rushed and that they were willing to mercilessly devour people too quickly. That being said, I generally enjoy more hedonistic preds and I'm interested to see where this goes! Good luck and take your time with the next update!
DarthTrajan
Been posting for a bit

Postby pendingdel3056hb25 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:40 pm

A player-as-pred game focused on multiple prey content? I'll be watching this project very closely~
pendingdel3056hb25
Been posting for a bit

Postby Houyo » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:51 am

Just played through. That was siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.
Houyo
???

Postby Rowanwigg » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:34 am

Sick ass game man! Keep it up!
Rowanwigg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jomann » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:45 am

Love the game so far. Keep up the good work.
Jomann
Been posting for a bit

Postby wingawort » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:32 am

neat game. i like how you have generic pictures instead of specific ones to help speed the creation process. very clever idea
wingawort
New to the forum

Postby DroolingPred » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:41 pm

This has a lot of polish. I'm hoping for more quality time with female prey, or more sexually charged content.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby Voytsik » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:46 pm

It was so good... and interesting. You did good work and drew nice arts. I'm looking forward for the next updates!
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nanoha0519 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:39 pm

https://sm.ms/image/5kS4Ljl8AeTuChX
I edited your illustration a bit, hope you don't get mad. I think our heroines need more distinctly feminine traits: better bodies, longer hair, beautiful eyelashes and more reserved expression management. In terms of plot, a little more side stories would be more interesting. I really love this game.
Nanoha0519
New to the forum

Postby LordKentus » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:38 am

I am always on the look out for more games where you play the Predator in the scenario and I gotta say this one really sold the power fantasy and I appreciate that.

Looking forward to the next release immensely.
LordKentus
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game