Hungry Noemi (Vore Tentacle game, player as pred mostly)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Hungry Noemi (Vore Tentacle game, player as pred mostly)

Postby vore2412 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:55 pm

Found a game with player as pred, not sure if there is any player as prey yet, on DL Site. Very much an H game, player vore is implemented in QTE. Figured would link if anybody was interested, demo so far seems to be pretty good.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/pr ... 24137.html

First time I've created a thread for a vore game, hope y'all enjoy it.
Last edited by vore2412 on Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Breast Vore Tentacle game

Postby Daisuman » Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:41 pm

Found that game too, last week and already played quite a while...

Can say it is a great game. Some of the fetishes are not really my taste stuff like tentacles and worms or such but the Vore part of the game which is a good 70+ % is really nice.
Scenes are i believe only Breast/Anal/Tentacle-tail vore but it could be that one or two are actually unbirth.
Is a bit grindy at some points, but i didnt struggle much and finished the game being at a third of the recommended level all the time.

Its really well made, almost every enemy having their own 2 animations, for getting eaten/sex attack thingyt by the player and for attacking/(in some special cases) eating the player.

The creator also has a patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/STHotDogKing/posts
He Uploaded some other games aswell, though those are not (besides 1 of them including a few scenes) vore based.
Daisuman
New to the forum

Re: Breast Vore Tentacle game

Postby vore2412 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:54 pm

Daisuman wrote:Found that game too, last week and already played quite a while...

Can say it is a great game. Some of the fetishes are not really my taste stuff like tentacles and worms or such but the Vore part of the game which is a good 70+ % is really nice.
Scenes are i believe only Breast/Anal/Tentacle-tail vore but it could be that one or two are actually unbirth.
Is a bit grindy at some points, but i didnt struggle much and finished the game being at a third of the recommended level all the time.

Its really well made, almost every enemy having their own 2 animations, for getting eaten/sex attack thingyt by the player and for attacking/(in some special cases) eating the player.

The creator also has a patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/STHotDogKing/posts
He Uploaded some other games aswell, though those are not (besides 1 of them including a few scenes) vore based.

At what point is there player as prey vore? I thought that succubus might have some (still just on Demo) but did not see anything leading to it.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Hungry Noemi (Vore Tentacle game, player as pred mostly)

Postby GeisKhan » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:47 pm

Here's the itch.io page if you want to get the demo or game there. https://st-hot-dog-king.itch.io/hungry-neomi
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Absentia » Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:32 pm

vore2412, it's very rare and it is something to be avoided leads to game over, heavy focus on being a pred, it's vore or starve to death
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby fyp48012 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:51 am

dyrad,wormgirl,queen ant and some enemies before the final boss can vore player
fyp48012
New to the forum

Postby LHCap1991 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:04 pm

fyp48012 wrote:dyrad,wormgirl,queen ant and some enemies before the final boss can vore player

Which one except dyrad, wormgirl, queen ant?
LHCap1991
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daisuman » Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:30 am

LHCap1991 wrote:
fyp48012 wrote:dyrad,wormgirl,queen ant and some enemies before the final boss can vore player

Which one except dyrad, wormgirl, queen ant?

In the lvl 45-50 castle there are 2 types of enemies infected with tentacles.

Also a quick tipp for everyone that got interested and got the game:
If you just want to watch the scenes and dont actually play through the entire game, you can, IF you find one of those CG Unlock Card or whatever they are called: Save game -> unlock scene -> watch scene -> load game and you have you unlock thingy back and can unlock another scene. The scene will also not get saved, but you can watch every scene with only having a single unlock card by always resetting.

Dont know how many cards there are, but i think maybe 1 per location? Maybe. Really dont know they are inside of some weird black chests that appear and disappear every few seconds, so if you see something blinking in the corner of your eye it maybe is one of those chests.
Daisuman
New to the forum

Postby vore2412 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:57 pm

I'm a bit stuck trying to get the silverwolf stuff. There's a sign that says imagine there is a bridge. Is there something I'm supposed to do there to proceed?
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Daisuman » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:56 am

vore2412 wrote:I'm a bit stuck trying to get the silverwolf stuff. There's a sign that says imagine there is a bridge. Is there something I'm supposed to do there to proceed?

I had a bit of a problem on that part aswell.
The game doesnt tell you what to do on this part.
I just killed some mobs and gathered some item and was looking for better equipment when i went back to the village with the woman that brews the potion for you and talked with an old man inside of a house and he tells you a story about a girl that went missing in the swamps, and after you heard that you can go back to where the sign is and just walk over.
Daisuman
New to the forum

Postby vore2412 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:41 pm

Daisuman wrote:
vore2412 wrote:I'm a bit stuck trying to get the silverwolf stuff. There's a sign that says imagine there is a bridge. Is there something I'm supposed to do there to proceed?

I had a bit of a problem on that part aswell.
The game doesnt tell you what to do on this part.
I just killed some mobs and gathered some item and was looking for better equipment when i went back to the village with the woman that brews the potion for you and talked with an old man inside of a house and he tells you a story about a girl that went missing in the swamps, and after you heard that you can go back to where the sign is and just walk over.

Thank you, was missing a flag it seems. Did you manage to find the hidden map post game? I'm not quite there yet, but I found where the second unknown key went and am almost finished with the game I think. And barely level 30.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Daisuman » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:27 pm

Well...
i was kinda rushing it i didnt even know there is a secret map.
Also i finished the game with around lvl 20 i believe, tho i still need to beat the final boss.
Daisuman
New to the forum

Postby vore2412 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:20 pm

Daisuman wrote:Well...
i was kinda rushing it i didnt even know there is a secret map.
Also i finished the game with around lvl 20 i believe, tho i still need to beat the final boss.

I can't recall where exactly, but I think it's either the worm or tentacle map that the first secret area is found. The second is in the castle, needing the unknown key from the first, and the third is after you've beaten the game. You have to follow the directions from the second secret room to access the third. Haven't beaten the secret boss yet, she's tough.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:04 pm

I have a huge problem. For unknown reasons when I start moving like 20 tiles or so in some areas like the ant caves or the futa forest, a message appear on my screen saying:
TypeError
Cannot read property "list" of undefined
Which can't be removed forcing me to close and restart the game.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ray99 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:50 pm

where do i find the secret lab key #3?
Ray99
New to the forum

Postby Ray99 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:31 pm

where do i find the secret lab key #3?
Ray99
New to the forum

Return to Vore game