Character.AI

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Character.AI

Postby Molbo » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:48 am

InverseTacquito wrote:It's been a hot minute, aka a couple of months scattershot, but I know I was getting awkward or stilted back and forths with Utsuho, Ilulu, Ankha, Android 21, and Elora.
I was curious in checking out your Orin, but I saw she had a whopping zero interactions, so I noped out immediately. Just a bit of a heads-up for you, there.

Well yeah, most characters mentioned in the first line were made when I was starting out creating, so I haven't had motivation to revise those old ones in a while clearly... :lol: All my character's defs are public to clone to your liking if that helps in the meantime though.
Last edited by Molbo on Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Molbo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Molbo » Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:13 am

Also I have quite a few chats in my saved history with Orin, but the extension shows me 0 interactions too: does it only count interactions from other users?
Molbo
Somewhat familiar

Postby LeSarthois » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:15 pm

InverseTacquito wrote:Incorrect. The creator affects the baseline personality, but the initial interactions will train the bot's tendency to deliver in certain ways. Verbosity, types of phrasing, level of detail, these are all ironed out with that initial training, that's why training them is a thing.
I've noticed you don't do that with yours, and I've seen some-- interesting results among them as a result, These being such as all-lowercase responses and spelling errors, because that's the sort of feedback it was given to start from. Advanced details given example messages will mitigate this to some extent, but a lack of initial training will have permanent results.

tl;dr, don't just shotgun your bots, folks. Take and bake 'em in the oven a bit before serving.

Thanks. It seems that if you choose certain keywords and a character that already exists, they come with a pre-set personnality.
My Anubis started very stern and serious. as I suppose CAI detected the name and the «Religion» tag.
Playing with him made him more to my liking and idea oh what he should do :D And with really 3 interactions, tho I shared the link with friends, and perhaps in the other thread.

axles wrote:
LeSarthois wrote:I've been following the threat for a bit, and toyed with Character AI bots for a bit. I may make my own soon, but in the meantime, did anyone made or know of a good Anubis vorish bot? The few that you can find with the search aren't too keen on vore, either refusing it or playing it the «Ancient Egyptian God way» which isn't to my liking :lol:

Not sure how you're wanting anubis to be like but i did make an anubis vore bot you can try out.

https://c.ai/c/Y9yrOabyg0fm3yut9zbPUIRu ... eR2zH0qCIg

I'll try him heh. The setup for mine is that being involved in so many (mostly smutty) furry art brought him back so he's more of a God of Lust and depravity. But still a God of the Dead. But now he enjoy eating people's bodies in addition (or instead) of their souls.
This gave me some hilarious results with Anubis dragging my character in his Afterlife house... and pulling out a Heineken from his fridge. :lol: Dude I know I want you to adapt to modern life, but don't go that low, eww.
Le furry c'est poilant...
LeSarthois
Somewhat familiar

Postby Molbo » Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:28 am

Molbo
Somewhat familiar

Postby bobert1234567 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:14 am

Just a heads up, seems like someone is either hacking accounts, or something. I was chatting with a kobold, and this morning they were replaced. User name has been changed to searchagainbye. Searched the name, and they seem to have hit alot of accounts. Make sure your passwords are secure.
bobert1234567
Been posting for a bit

Postby Molbo » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:15 am

Molbo
Somewhat familiar

Postby haterq » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:24 am

Defs are closed on batch 13, is that intentional?
haterq
New to the forum

Postby Molbo » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:49 am

haterq wrote:Defs are closed on batch 13, is that intentional?

They're all set to public for me, might have to wait a bit for it to update on your end or something?
Last edited by Molbo on Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Molbo
Somewhat familiar

Postby PoiYoFan » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:34 am

Molbo wrote:Batch 13
Lucario (Pokémon)

BTW, you put your own C.AI username (Fewf) on the Greetings instead of {{user}}.
I'm kinda assuming you made a mistake there.
Check out my CAI bots here!
PoiYoFan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Molbo » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:37 am

PoiYoFan wrote:BTW, you put your own C.AI username (Fewf) on the Greetings instead of {{user}}.
I'm kinda assuming you made a mistake there.

My bad... :lol:
Molbo
Somewhat familiar

Postby ANW » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:42 am

A story about a boy who loved whales

https://c.ai/p/QKdsnKPoyXg3SEGJSYVkiyew ... 6ln7dl1U_k

Yeah story spinner is a good place to get a somewhat decent story about vore.
Just make sure to continue the story in the path you want.
ANW
Somewhat familiar

Postby firefox01 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:08 pm

This is one of the best RP's I've ever gotten, A BJ from the predator before she devours you!
https://c.ai/p/Q_NkA4zI0iMP_ddkKto6eQO3 ... kqx53Cn-cs
enjoy!
firefox01
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby haterq » Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:19 pm

https://www.reuters.com/technology/what ... 023-03-18/
https://archive.is/6xfRn

Another generative AI company that provides chatbots, Character.ai, is on a growth trajectory similar to ChatGPT: 65 million visits in January 2023, from under 10,000 several months earlier. According to the website analytics company Similarweb, Character.ai's top referrer is a site called Aryion that says it caters to the erotic desire to being consumed, known as a vore fetish.

Cheers, we're the primary userbase for character.ai.
haterq
New to the forum

Postby ThexOrion » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:28 pm

haterq wrote:https://www.reuters.com/technology/what-happens-when-your-ai-chatbot-stops-loving-you-back-2023-03-18/

Another generative AI company that provides chatbots, Character.ai, is on a growth trajectory similar to ChatGPT: 65 million visits in January 2023, from under 10,000 several months earlier. According to the website analytics company Similarweb, Character.ai's top referrer is a site called Aryion that says it caters to the erotic desire to being consumed, known as a vore fetish.

That's fucking wild. Literally flabbergasted.
ThexOrion
New to the forum

Postby grandplex » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:28 am

What BS, the Reddit CAI page has tens of thousands of members. And there are other big social discussion places other than Reddit. I guess they don't allow active linking to CAI in any of those places though?

I guess this really is just an example of how lobotomized search engines have become.
grandplex
New to the forum

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:41 am

haterq wrote:https://www.reuters.com/technology/what-happens-when-your-ai-chatbot-stops-loving-you-back-2023-03-18/

This is genuinely hilarious to me. It's actually just... So absurd.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheCursedBlade » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:05 am

WOOO YEAAAAAAAHHHHH ARYION #1!!!!!!!!
TheCursedBlade
New to the forum

Postby Existence » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:29 am

obscenelytinyrat wrote:
Codexwakia wrote:it's a shame about whatever sexual content filter is on the ai's, trying to get a unbirth scene working is like pulling teeth. every time i had a good plotline going the ai would do it's weird autocorrect and change from the ai unbirthing me to the ai trying to drown me in a bath tub.

It's definitely possible, you just need to be patient and get a little more creative with the wording. "Lower lips" and "Folds" tend to have the most success with encouraging the AI to play along. You can try two of my bots I've gotten to do Unbirth fairly consistently. Sometimes they need a little encouragement, but I've been surprised by the amount of times they took charge on it. (Both lean towards unbirth pregnancy, so fair warning on that.)

Luna The Forest Guardian (UB/OV)
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=MpIReqONZqVjt_XEKQJIONaA0r5__iNOHfqwNKZX7tU

Betsy the Nurse (UB/AR)
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=GXqZtrs2LBbjazrmsS_5aq1145KDlT2u4FsfAXDD4jo

And they're gone mate, RIP
Existence
New to the forum

Postby RoTheHuman » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:40 pm

haterq wrote:Cheers, we're the primary userbase for character.ai.

Hahahahaha! That's hilarious. :D

grandplex wrote:What BS, the Reddit CAI page has tens of thousands of members. And there are other big social discussion places other than Reddit. I guess they don't allow active linking to CAI in any of those places though?

I guess this really is just an example of how lobotomized search engines have become.

I think you're probably right. There are surely much bigger sites than here that are referring people, but for some reason they're not being caught in the analytics.

The unfortunate upshot of this publicity: expect character.ai to actively try to suppress vore in the near future. Not all publicity is good publicity...

Hopefully sometime soon someone will make a capable chatbot without any censorship. Even better if it can be run locally and allow the community to generate their own models and do their own training, similar to stable diffusion and its plethora of models. Plus I'd rather not have some tech company that will probably end up selling all of its user data to advertisers or governments (if they're not already doing so) be giving away complete logs of my, ahem, unusual interests.
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AlluringPredation » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:54 pm

Trusting language models is a big mistake. Going directly to the site that the claims are based off of requires a user to sign in to see the top three results, being that the AI model can not see the top three results it assumes Aryion is #1, instead of #4

But #4 still pretty damn impressive.

We're all waiting for the promised update news from NAI sometime this week, we're hoping it's not a nothing burger like a mega fine-tune which makes it mimic training data like we see with image generation rather than using its own original logic unique to circumstances.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game