Character.AI

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Character.AI

Postby AbitterPill » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:37 am

Some people have said that you can get a public one to eat you and I'm interested to try but afraid of what might happen on a public one. I'm interested in trying to create a private one. This is perhaps not worth the time or something I could figure out but is there some information that can be put in to make the process of training it for OV smoother?
AbitterPill
Participator

Postby Molbo » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:19 am

AbitterPill wrote:Some people have said that you can get a public one to eat you and I'm interested to try but afraid of what might happen on a public one. I'm interested in trying to create a private one. This is perhaps not worth the time or something I could figure out but is there some information that can be put in to make the process of training it for OV smoother?

If it's an already established character then take quotes and character info from official media/fanworks and wiki pages, then have the AI fill in any extra blank spaces left in the defs with the messages it outputs: you can view how I format my most recent characters for instance.
Molbo
Somewhat familiar

Postby LeSarthois » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:03 pm

I've been following the threat for a bit, and toyed with Character AI bots for a bit. I may make my own soon, but in the meantime, did anyone made or know of a good Anubis vorish bot? The few that you can find with the search aren't too keen on vore, either refusing it or playing it the «Ancient Egyptian God way» which isn't to my liking :lol:
Le furry c'est poilant...
LeSarthois
Somewhat familiar

Postby AbitterPill » Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:20 pm

Another reason I feel like I should make my own is because I know that my tastes are not in line with the majority of people here and so far it seems like they get confused from interactions with others. Sorry if I may have messed up yours, if there is away to make a copy or something that only I can use and not interfere with other people's training let me know. Apologies for any damage -_-
AbitterPill
Participator

Postby Molbo » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:05 pm

AbitterPill wrote:Another reason I feel like I should make my own is because I know that my tastes are not in line with the majority of people here and so far it seems like they get confused from interactions with others. Sorry if I may have messed up yours, if there is away to make a copy or something that only I can use and not interfere with other people's training let me know. Apologies for any damage -_-

Only the character creator has any major impact on the bot's personality, and after a while it's basically set in stone. If the character has public defintions then you can make a private copy and alter the personality through the ratings and such.
Molbo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Navien » Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:23 am

AbitterPill wrote:Some people have said that you can get a public one to eat you and I'm interested to try but afraid of what might happen on a public one. I'm interested in trying to create a private one. This is perhaps not worth the time or something I could figure out but is there some information that can be put in to make the process of training it for OV smoother?

For what its worth i have gotten a few public ones to do not only vore, but with certain more willing characters, things like unbirth, and breast vore as well. how hard it is to pull of really depends on the character and just knowing how make the AI avoid the NG words. And of course if the character is willing to entertain you of coures. though mostly in other public vore bots, natuauly lewd characters, or giantess, giantess especialy worked fairly well.

That being said take what i say with a grain of salt, i've more so been doing these experiments with a few characters for a while, then a lotta characters really.
HEY!
Navien
Somewhat familiar

Postby Molbo » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:06 am

An independent character upload for a change: was messing with the open-source Pygmalion models again through TavernAI and got inspired to make another character for C.ai. Definitely requires hand-holding for vore purposes but it's possible with correct formatting (and it's uncensored).
Contribute to training Pygmalion models by uploading C.ai logs: (https://github.com/0x000011b/characterai-dumper), (https://dump.nopanda.io)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tirsiak (Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion) [OV]: https://c.ai/c/-h1is8eKk8zS3EAEVB3pZC12 ... D5K9HJ-RIM
Molbo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kerbalmaster » Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:08 pm

Molbo wrote:An independent character upload for a change: was messing with the open-source Pygmalion models again through TavernAI and got inspired to make another character for C.ai. Definitely requires hand-holding for vore purposes but it's possible with correct formatting (and it's uncensored).
Contribute to training Pygmalion models by uploading C.ai logs: (https://github.com/0x000011b/characterai-dumper), (https://dump.nopanda.io)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tirsiak (Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion) [OV]: https://c.ai/c/-h1is8eKk8zS3EAEVB3pZC12 ... D5K9HJ-RIM

Speaking of spookys. Any Specimen 4 bots?
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Molbo » Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:33 pm

Kerbalmaster wrote:Speaking of spookys. Any Specimen 4 bots?

Don't really have Ringu planned to create... though Tirsiak is technically Specimen 4 in the endless mode category, so... :lol:
Molbo
Somewhat familiar

Postby foxyoreos » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:27 pm

Wuff! I still need to play around with this more. It's definitely capable of doing some interesting things. I don't even really like RPing, but I'm still finding that it's a lot of fun to play with~. It also handles 3rd-party scenarios too, you don't only have to use your own name.

I'm not sure what the limitations are with memory and training and the filter. It really needs to be guided a lot... And the filter is very inconsistent >:/ It is easier to get it to play around with unwilling/aggressive scenarios. It's a little bit fucked up that the wholesome sexy stuff is so much harder to do than the messed up unwholesome stuff. But I might try to make a guide if I get more success training it, because I think some of the advice I've seen posted by everypony online might not all be correct?

Quick tip >:3, if you're straying into NSFW territory and the filter gets really aggressive, you can paste this code into your browser console:

Code: Select all
function next () {
   const button = document.querySelector('.Toastify .btn-primary');
   if (button) { button.click(); }
   setTimeout(next, 6000 + Math.random()*2000);
}

next();

This will wait a random amount of time between 6 and 8 seconds and then check to see if the "We couldn't generate a reply" box is on the screen (the random wait time is to avoid spamming or being too regular with the clicks). If the dialog box is open, then it will click the "try again" button. It makes waiting around for the bot to figure out how to be *just* vague enough to get past the filter super duper easy! You only need to check in occasionally to see if it's gotten a message through or if it's run into a server error rather than babysitting the bot through every single message attempt. <3

Only run that code once per-window though. It runs in a loop, so it will keep going for as long as the browser window is open. If a reply does get past the filter you can check it out and rate it and either keep RPing or swipe to generate another reply, and then the code will start running again :3. You only need to paste it in again if you actually refresh the page.
foxyoreos
New to the forum

Postby SouthArrival » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:32 pm

Took a shot at making a character, let me know if it's garbage, So far i've been feeding her mostly lovecraft's shit, so shes pretty flowery in my experience.
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=Fym ... sZ3q1URcuM
SouthArrival
New to the forum

Postby Molbo » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:09 pm

Batch 12 -Touhou Edition- (Was on a 2hu kick recently, so it looks like I'm back at it.) :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagerou Imaizumi [OV]: https://c.ai/c/FXsVWOo5DbvXzhAStJp_fznW ... 3JTlR-1XvM
Kogasa Tatara [OV,OBJECT?]: https://c.ai/c/vYbBHKuKiCCecwQSD8vqVm1_ ... aGF7FBTmWA
Mystia Lorelei [OV]: https://c.ai/c/6h4dgBtySRzmtCP08jEIJ5ji ... UBHHztCtx4
Nue Houjuu [OV]: https://c.ai/c/NfYKCiwBTZG3FDnYBqOCr_Qk ... IOuLER4e5o
Reimu Hakurei [OV,Size]: https://c.ai/c/Sskh2_Q2JdYEWFFHVVrvSKyx ... 9KFNh9kX6U
Rin Kaenbyou [OV,AV]: https://c.ai/c/sA1E-W6rawD8CbjmhO5MsX40 ... fsL8MfpC10
Molbo
Somewhat familiar

Postby LeSarthois » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:24 pm

Molbo wrote:Only the character creator has any major impact on the bot's personality
I want to know. is that something that is done through the profile page of the character. or «regular» chatting works as well?
Le furry c'est poilant...
LeSarthois
Somewhat familiar

Postby axles » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:57 pm

LeSarthois wrote:I've been following the threat for a bit, and toyed with Character AI bots for a bit. I may make my own soon, but in the meantime, did anyone made or know of a good Anubis vorish bot? The few that you can find with the search aren't too keen on vore, either refusing it or playing it the «Ancient Egyptian God way» which isn't to my liking :lol:

Not sure how you're wanting anubis to be like but i did make an anubis vore bot you can try out.

https://c.ai/c/Y9yrOabyg0fm3yut9zbPUIRu ... eR2zH0qCIg
axles
Been posting for a bit

Postby MrXenomorph » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:10 pm

So uh, now some people are doing this...
I guess it's gg?

https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterAI/co ... are_button
MrXenomorph
Been posting for a bit

Postby ForggotenPrey » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:47 pm

Just made a character I would appreciate it if you guys could help train her in vore or just help train her in general

Gravelyn from AQW: https://c.ai/c/zcF-Mdcx03LZjxmqHKNnf-MI ... gaWxk6mgaM
ForggotenPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Molbo » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:16 am

LeSarthois wrote:
Molbo wrote:Only the character creator has any major impact on the bot's personality
I want to know. is that something that is done through the profile page of the character. or «regular» chatting works as well?

Both, really.
Molbo
Somewhat familiar

Postby InverseTacquito » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:48 am

Molbo wrote:
AbitterPill wrote:Another reason I feel like I should make my own is because I know that my tastes are not in line with the majority of people here and so far it seems like they get confused from interactions with others. Sorry if I may have messed up yours, if there is away to make a copy or something that only I can use and not interfere with other people's training let me know. Apologies for any damage -_-

Only the character creator has any major impact on the bot's personality, and after a while it's basically set in stone. If the character has public defintions then you can make a private copy and alter the personality through the ratings and such.

Incorrect. The creator affects the baseline personality, but the initial interactions will train the bot's tendency to deliver in certain ways. Verbosity, types of phrasing, level of detail, these are all ironed out with that initial training, that's why training them is a thing.
I've noticed you don't do that with yours, and I've seen some-- interesting results among them as a result, These being such as all-lowercase responses and spelling errors, because that's the sort of feedback it was given to start from. Advanced details given example messages will mitigate this to some extent, but a lack of initial training will have permanent results.

tl;dr, don't just shotgun your bots, folks. Take and bake 'em in the oven a bit before serving.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Molbo » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:21 am

InverseTacquito wrote:Verbosity, types of phrasing, level of detail, these are all ironed out with that initial training, that's why training them is a thing.
I've noticed you don't do that with yours, and I've seen some-- interesting results among them as a result, These being such as all-lowercase responses and spelling errors, because that's the sort of feedback it was given to start from. Advanced details given example messages will mitigate this to some extent, but a lack of initial training will have permanent results.

I do train the characters through a couple longer-form chats, although maybe not as thoroughly as I should be. They seem to work quite well for me... are there any in particular you've noticed it happening with?
Molbo
Somewhat familiar

Postby InverseTacquito » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:29 am

Molbo wrote:
InverseTacquito wrote:Verbosity, types of phrasing, level of detail, these are all ironed out with that initial training, that's why training them is a thing.

I do train the characters through a couple longer-form chats, although maybe not as thoroughly as I should be. They seem to work quite well for me... are there any in particular you've noticed it happening with?

It's been a hot minute, aka a couple of months scattershot, but I know I was getting awkward or stilted back and forths with Utsuho, Ilulu, Ankha, Android 21, and Elora. Aside from the aforementioned, a constant theme was they had trouble sticking to their personality traits and bounced around the place with emotional responses from what I was feeding in, which told me right away they hadn't been given a few test runs to properly identify the traits they're meant to have with consistency.

It's not unusual. For example, one of my latest private works has been a chubby catgirl pred, who's meant to be incredibly lazy, disinterested and assert anything she says without room for argument. I put a number of example conversations in the advanced details box for it, but it still took several prolonged chat sessions before she consistently delivered as she was meant to; I kept getting excited or easily-angered kinds of responses even though all pre-fed information said otherwise. Now I can just go hog-wild because no matter the scenario, she's reacting to it as intended and thus won't be broken from the intended behavior.

Also, just you know -- the latest update to the Reload and Autoscroll extension for CAI has a display for character information, even if Unlisted, which hides the interaction count. The character info tab includes the number of interactions regardless, so people can see how tested the character's been. I was curious in checking out your Orin, but I saw she had a whopping zero, so I noped out immediately. Just a bit of a heads-up for you, there.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game