The Vorare Project (NEW UPDATE) Version 0.3

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

The Vorare Project (NEW UPDATE) Version 0.3

Postby hypnolatex » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:45 am

This is my first post, so please excuse any formatting errors.

Summary of what The Vorare Project is:

The Vorare Project is an adventure-puzzle, text-based vore game focused on choice-making, bad ends, and a variety of antagonists! This game mixes the structure and literary elements of a story with the interactivity and immersion of a kinky video game. The current build is much closer to an interactive story, but I am posting it here as the end result will be much more than an interactive story. In this game, you will explore stylized worlds with illustrations of environments and NPCs along with detailed descriptions of your quest and choices. You can play as a character with any “body type” ;) and can choose between He/Him, She/Her, or They/Them pronouns to fully immerse yourself and role-play just as you want to.

Keep reading for more info, click here for the download link: https://mega.nz/file/nFBW1KKC#MHeEzzV_4 ... _AKcMq0joo

Your character has invented a machine that they can use to travel between dimensions, but a mysterious force has stopped them, demanding they venture through several dimensions on foot through countless kink-themed perils in order to attain universal traversing power. The protagonist of the game wants nothing more than to get home, but the only way back is forward. The entire story is open-ended and non-linear, meaning you will be dropped in several worlds with the freedom to go anywhere you wish with a planned hub area in future versions. Most areas can be revisited and repeated for unique encounters with the NPCs. Try to find all the endings or ways to meet your doom in several creatively themed worlds.

In the demo, you can explore the bustling city of London, but not our dimension’s London, no this is an alternate version of the iconic city inspired by the dieselpunk style. In this strange and debaucherous city, you’ll find all sorts of kinky happenings, not to mention some non-human creatures, all are welcome in the metropolitan capital of carnal pleasure. This game is made using an HTML format meaning that it works on all devices. Can you survive the terrors of the multiverse or will your story end with a soft gurgle inside of a hungry predator’s churning gut? The choice is yours!

Features (both current and planned):

-Plentiful and unique predators.-

-Thousands of branching paths.-

-More than 100,000 words of quality writing.-

-Dozens of endings, along with hundreds of game-over sequences.-

-Original characters from other creative minds in the vore community.-

-A system to skip sequences not aligned with your preferences, such as a disposal toggle.-

-Other fetishes/kinks such as hypnosis, transformation, vampirism, and more!-

-Full illustration is planned, but if that is not possible due to funding, partial illustration will be in the game.-

-In-game mini-map for navigation.-

-Sound effects and music.-

-Custom Name Input, along with customizable appearance.-

-New mechanics are possible for future patches and levels like an inventory, currency, companions, and more.-

Demo information:

The demo is the entirety of one of the first areas of the game in a mostly complete state, definitely one of the smallest of all the areas, but substantial enough to show as a proof of concept for the game. Within the demo area, you have full control and it's fully playable up until the end. Once you are about to transition into another "level" that is the end of the demo. However, before you assume the demo is a just a test or small, however, please note the features it contains:

-50+ Game Over scenes-

-10,000+ Words-

-5 endings-

-15+ Unique NPCs-

-Partial illustration-

-Sound effects-

-Dark fantasy creatures such as vampires and werewolves-

-Custom name input-

FAQs:

What kind of preds are in this game?

There are male and female preds all over the feminine and masculine spectrum in this game and some feral preds. All scenes can be skipped when received, so no need to worry about having to go through scenes you don’t like. This game is entirely open-ended on what you can choose to experience. :)

What will updates look like?

I will be updating this game over time, releasing new levels once they’re finished until the game can be played all the way through and bugs are squashed. There will be more regular, smaller updates for supporters and large updates released publicly.

When will the game have a full release?

That is hard to say as it all depends on how much support I receive on SubscribeStar or from other sources, with little to no support I will still be working on the game, but work would be much slower, it may take as much as a couple of years. Basically, the more support I get the quicker updates will drop as while this game doesn’t need much funding for assets, it will take time to work on, I am just one person and also need to work to keep myself afloat, so I ask for patience.

Is this game free?

For the time being, yes. The demo is entirely free and large updates will be free for a while, but once the ball gets rolling I may ask for a couple of bucks for a full, polished release if there is high demand for one. For now, if you'd like to support the game I have a SubscribeStar that can be found below, but other than that, it's free.

Is this game prey only?

Yes and no. This game is a prey-only experience, however, once I finish the prey version of this game I will be taking the game and reworking it for a pred version of the game more focused on racking up that fat content rather than racking up game overs. ;3

Can I submit art for this game?

Of course! I am always open to working with artists who would like to contribute to the game, just DM me through one of my contact methods, preferably my discord at Hypno#4747

Where can I support the project?

You can support this project on my SubscribeStar, found here: https://subscribestar.adult/hypnovore

And by doing so at certain tiers you can submit your own original character to be included in the game! You can also help by spreading the word about this game as I know not everyone can contribute monetarily, I fully intend on delivering a great experience and hope that many people who are into vore can enjoy it <3
If you’d like to contact me, please message me on Discord at Hypno#4747, for alternative means of contact you can PM me on Eka’s Portal (hypnolatex), DM me on Twitter (@Shayfoxboi), or email me at [email protected]

The demo is out! Here is the link so you can play it for yourself: https://mega.nz/file/nFBW1KKC#MHeEzzV_4 ... _AKcMq0joo

NOTE: This demo is a very early build and I will be continuing to improve it over the next coming months. Please excuse any bugs or limited content and report any bugs you might find in this thread, thank you and enjoy <3

Here are some screenshots of the demo.~

Spoiler: show

Patch Notes:
Spoiler: show
Version 0.2
- Fixed the tail vore scene in the Kiri encounter.

- Fixed other errors in the Kiri encounter as a whole

- Fixed the bug that made you unable to get drunk at the pub, blocking off the werewolf scene.

- Fixed a bug in the Mary encounter where you can get stuck when revisiting her after running away.

- Fixed an error in the chair tf scene that referred to the player as the wrong object.

- Fixed an error in the train station that makes some dialogue not run smoothly.

- Added disposal toggle.

Version 0.3
- Fully implemented They/Them pronouns into the game.

- Added the ability to name your character, your name will show up fairly often in the dialogue.

- Trying out a new font, this is not permanent as I am still choosing a font.

- A small "drunkness" mechanic in the pub when you drink beer, it is minor to the player, but the coding was key to understanding conditional variables, this will pave the way for the "will" mechanic.

- A fix in the church to patch a bug that caused repeated dialogue.

- Fixed a few bugs that blocked some scenes in the pub from being viewed.

- Fixed some pages that were formatted incorrectly, causing the text to be squished together.

-Added backer TheTempest to the credits as a backer.
Last edited by hypnolatex on Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:00 pm, edited 12 times in total.
hypnolatex
New to the forum

Re: The Vorare Project (Placeholder Name)

Postby Vennaya » Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:11 am

Sounds good to me!

Based on your wording it sounds like it will be unwilling vore only? Is this the case?
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby hypnolatex » Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:19 pm

Vennaya wrote:Sounds good to me!

Based on your wording it sounds like it will be unwilling vore only? Is this the case?

Actually, it will have both! This game is going to be focused on having as many options as possible in it and that includes how the player will act. The player can decide to be a gutslut and ask certain NPCs to eat them (with varrying results) or they can play it seriously but still run into situations where they may choose the wrong option and get eaten unwillingly. Not only that, but certain NPCs can even reform the player after they've eaten them, so the player can enjoy some vore scenes over and over again while also having the NPC acknowledge the repeated visits to tease the player about it. There are lots of possibilities :)
hypnolatex
New to the forum

Postby daeway » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:31 am

I am always eager for player pred content, but it seems like the idea here is to travel the multiverse in search of predators.

My question is why is the MC creating a device to travel to other dimensions? I ask because creating our own character is fun but characters usually need motivations. Do they want to be eaten? Do they want to eat? What is in another universe that they cannot have in their own? Perhaps they are looking for the ability to eat other people? Or to flee from someone trying to eat them! I'm mostly just curious as to who we are going to play as.
daeway
Participator

Postby hypnolatex » Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:43 am

daeway wrote:I am always eager for player pred content, but it seems like the idea here is to travel the multiverse in search of predators.

My question is why is the MC creating a device to travel to other dimensions? I ask because creating our own character is fun but characters usually need motivations. Do they want to be eaten? Do they want to eat? What is in another universe that they cannot have in their own? Perhaps they are looking for the ability to eat other people? Or to flee from someone trying to eat them! I'm mostly just curious as to who we are going to play as.

All good questions. You are playing as a scientist from another world who created a device to travel the multiverse in search of other life/resources/research opportunities/ect. Upon making it though your character is plucked out of their place in time and space by a very annoyed deity. The deity tells the player they must travel through multiple dimensions and find them at the end of their journey. If they can survive they will earn the ability to freely travel the multiverse. As for your character's demeanor though, some players may chose to play as a more slutty character and some may want to be more serious, but the overall goal is to find a way out of your current universe and into the next. But the point you made about traveling the multiverse to gain the ability to eat anyone is a very, very intriguing idea! I want to explore that further for the pred section of the game... :wink:
hypnolatex
New to the forum

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:30 am

I must say, these all sound like very lofty but nevertheless exciting promises. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this, and eagerly await the release of this demo to see it for myself!
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby hypnolatex » Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:56 pm

VigorousJazzHands wrote:I must say, these all sound like very lofty but nevertheless exciting promises. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this, and eagerly await the release of this demo to see it for myself!

Thanks! I actually just finished my work for today on it. Since I am the sole programmer and the main writer these are some very lofty goals, but I say it's better to aim high, because even if the game is only able to be just half as good as what I have envisioned, it'll still be a pretty fun kinky experience. :3
hypnolatex
New to the forum

Postby OlStoneEars » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:48 am

Maybe I'm missing something, but when you said "the demo is free," did you mean to supporters, or in general? I can't actually seem to find it. If the former, I wish you the best, but I'm not exactly in a position to support monetarily...
OlStoneEars
Been posting for a bit

Postby TuckingFypo » Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:08 am

OlStoneEars wrote:Maybe I'm missing something, but when you said "the demo is free," did you mean to supporters, or in general? I can't actually seem to find it. If the former, I wish you the best, but I'm not exactly in a position to support monetarily...

... Read the very last sentence of the op. Your question is answered there.

(TLDR, it releases on the 15th)
TuckingFypo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jomann » Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:13 am

Looks promising so far, can't wait to test out the Demo once it releases.
Jomann
Been posting for a bit

Postby OlStoneEars » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:07 pm

TuckingFypo wrote:
OlStoneEars wrote:Maybe I'm missing something, but when you said "the demo is free," did you mean to supporters, or in general? I can't actually seem to find it. If the former, I wish you the best, but I'm not exactly in a position to support monetarily...

... Read the very last sentence of the op. Your question is answered there.

(TLDR, it releases on the 15th)

I did miss that, thanks. That'll teach me to read game announcements after bedtime...
OlStoneEars
Been posting for a bit

Postby DragOnDude » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:56 pm

At what timezone when you said 15th?
DragOnDude
New to the forum

Postby hypnolatex » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:03 pm

DragOnDude wrote:At what timezone when you said 15th?

Sadly I may be a day or two late on the release of the demo due to some more ironing out that needs to be done, I put an edit in the post to clarify this with some previews :) I'm hard at work trying to get the demo ready and playable~!
hypnolatex
New to the forum

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:11 am

Not usually one for prey only games, but that promise of a pred mode has piqued my interest!
I'll be keeping my eyes on this
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheHungrySpeedrunner » Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:24 am

Man I’m in awe over everyone who creates games like this! It’s just so cool, keep up the good work!
In the game, will there be any fast digestion options? Like preds who quickly digest prey? Or is it that when you digest there will be a cutscene that always says “several hours later” and so no fast digestion? Thanks!
TheHungrySpeedrunner
New to the forum

Postby Maexam2 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:58 am

Ara, ara~ I'm definitely keeping an eye out for this one~
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: The Vorare Project (DEMO RELEASED) Version 0.1

Postby hypnolatex » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:02 pm

I'm happy to announce that The Vorare Project's demo has been released!

Please give it a look and let me know some of your feedback! :D
hypnolatex
New to the forum

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:58 am

Well, I'm very impressed! This was great. Love the variety of kinky endings and the character writing. This very much reminds me of Hell's Perversions by CuddleSlut. After finishing reading this I just want more. More of this world, more scenes with these characters (like a vore -> disposal scene with Sillic) and more other themed worlds with different fun characters. This definitely delivers on what was promised, and I can't wait to see what comes next.
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby FutureBellyAche » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:03 am

This was a great time honestly. While the formatting for the games a bit goofy, the variety and writing for the scenes are spectacular. Very good~
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Gibet » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:08 pm

Wow, this is excellent so far! I especially like the HTML format, it makes it a breeze to navigate through. Awesome job ~
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game