The Vorare Project (NEW UPDATE) Version 0.3

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The Vorare Project (DEMO RELEASED) Version 0.1

Postby TheAssassinGuy » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:44 am

This is really good! I like the visual design with backgrounds and character faces, helps me keep track of everything. The kinks included are very well done and diverse, can't wait to see more of this!
TheAssassinGuy
New to the forum

Re: The Vorare Project (DEMO RELEASED) Version 0.2

Postby hypnolatex » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:19 pm

The newest update for the demo is here! My apologies for the wait, life has been kicking my ass and I didn't have much time to work on the game til this month, I appreciate your patience with the wait!
The patch notes for version 0.2 are in the original post and the link has been updated to the new version, have fun! :D
hypnolatex
New to the forum

Postby Monopolus » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:37 pm

hypnolatex wrote:The newest update for the demo is here! My apologies for the wait, life has been kicking my ass and I didn't have much time to work on the game til this month, I appreciate your patience with the wait!
The patch notes for version 0.2 are in the original post and the link has been updated to the new version, have fun! :D

The download just puts me at an immediate Game Over with no way to properly reset it..?
Monopolus
???

Postby infinitechaos » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:50 pm

Monopolus wrote:
hypnolatex wrote:The newest update for the demo is here! My apologies for the wait, life has been kicking my ass and I didn't have much time to work on the game til this month, I appreciate your patience with the wait!

The download just puts me at an immediate Game Over with no way to properly reset it..?

Seems to be a bug with the starting node. Changing line 12 to the following should fix it.

<tw-storydata name="The Vorare Project" startnode="185" creator="Twine" creator-version="2.4.1" format="Harlowe" format-version="3.3.1" ifid="34ef6790-e253-4ae8-a6b8-da431a0809db" options="" tags="" zoom="0.6" hidden>
infinitechaos
New to the forum

Postby hypnolatex » Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:30 pm

So sorry about that, I received this bug report and it's now fixed, try redownloading now. 8O
hypnolatex
New to the forum

Re: The Vorare Project (NEW UPDATE) Version 0.3

Postby hypnolatex » Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:31 pm

New update just dropped for the game! Please feel free to report any bugs and stay tuned for more updates! :3
hypnolatex
New to the forum

Re: The Vorare Project (NEW UPDATE) Version 0.3

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:26 pm

Great little update. The inclusion of a name is great, though I have to say while the font adds some character I can't say I like it purely because of how much it hurts readability. Perhaps allowing the player a choice of font at the start would help? And on that note, the ability to restart with the same character/preference settings would be nice instead of having to choose them again after every game over.

Looking forward to the next update(s) that add some new content!
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game