My Hero Gynophagia

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

My Hero Gynophagia

Postby Zevourius » Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:15 pm

I'm working on another game made with RPGMAKER MZ with a vore/cooking theme RPG style game.
The game will be about Sam Wicked running after some tasty girls from My Hero Academia and believe me they are going to give her some curves !
It will be a RPG game about turn based fights and choices to make to attract some girls in your special cooking base.
It's a short but simple game with many tasty arts.

Welcome to My Hero Gynophagia!
Our dear Sam Wicked is on a quest to take care of some heroes for a mysterious person that asked Sam to take care of them especially. They are for now on a secret island that is floating in the sky and it's a secret place to train heroes and such.
It seems easy like that but something will happen when Sam arrived on the island and will lose all her mana. Now she must find a way to restore her power and to access to her targets... And maybe some other delicous guests on the way too.

Link for the Android version : 2024
Link for The Pc Version : 2024

UPDATE INFO :
The updates are going to be in three parts.
The first one will arrive soon with at least 8 girls on the menu. The game is not very long and it's more focused on quick choice and interaction because you may loose if you do a bad choice with Sam'smagic at some moment and you may have to restart from a save file to end the game. The gestion of Sam's magic is going to be your main resources that may help you on some fight or special event to unlock. But you must be carefull how to use it to not run out of magic or else you may lose.
Last edited by Zevourius on Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
Zevourius
Been posting for a bit

Re: My Hero Gynophagia

Postby KuroNekoChan » Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:39 pm

Welcome to Vorastra friends and Fiends ;3
KuroNekoChan
New to the forum

Postby DroolingPred » Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:32 pm

Didn't you release this a while ago? Is this a re-release, remake, or something new?
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby Zevourius » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:19 pm

DroolingPred wrote:Didn't you release this a while ago? Is this a re-release, remake, or something new?

It's a rework of the original with pictures. So something more like a cooking/vore game after all ^^.
Zevourius
Been posting for a bit

Postby DroolingPred » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:03 pm

Will we see a release for this soon, or is there a planned amount of delay?
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby Zevourius » Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:01 am

A bit of delay because of my IRL work. I will try to release it this year if I can or else it will be at the beginning of the next one ^^.
Zevourius
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zevourius » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:20 am

Some info about the delays this year and what happened. https://aryion.com/g4/blog.php?id=75499
Zevourius
Been posting for a bit

Postby HungryLion » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:00 am

Can't wait to play it!!
HungryLion
New to the forum

Return to Vore game