Devour- New vore RPG! Version 1 out now!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Pick your favourite character, so I know who to include more of!

Anastasia
30%
Andriel
13%
K'vallah
25%
Liss
17%
Ryenne
15%

Total votes : 182

Devour- New vore RPG! Version 1 out now!

Postby Hallentyne » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:38 pm

In Devour, you play as Elise, a hungry bounty hunter who just got a job working for the Church in a small town. The job you ask? HELLSPAWN EXTERMINATION! How will she exterminate them? EATING THEM of course! Elise will have to team up with her five other bizarre co-workers to take on the hellspawn threat, and uncover what is really happening in the underworld, so that one day, the town may be safe! However, the hellspawn are just as hungry themselves, eager to devour the mortals they come across, it's eat or be eaten in Elise's line of work!

This is the first version of the game, updates are planned to release regularly! Though, I am busy irl a lot of the time, I'll try to work on the game often and keep the updates consistent! Also, if you encounter a bug of some kind, be sure to drop a post letting me know, constructive criticism is also encouraged! The game is made in RPG maker MZ. If you feel I could do something better in the future, or you think something needs fixing or adjusting, let me know. Tell me what you think of the difficulty of the battles, as well, if they're too easy/hard, I will adjust them. As the game goes on, more towns, cities and kingdoms will be added, the hellspawn are planning something BIG after all, and it's going to take more than the small town of Lancrost to stop them! LAST THING, vote in the poll on who your favourite character is/who you'd like to see more of in the future!

Spoiler: show
WON'T DO: Underage, anal vore, unbirth, disposal/scat. Everything else is on the table.

PRESS F4 FOR FULL SCREEN ONCE IN GAME!

Also, spoiler for when you're done meeting all five of your co-workers, I didn't really specify where you're supposed to go so if you get stuck there:
Head inside the Church and speak with Anastasia.

This game includes only oral vore in this version, with more types of vore coming in the future! Let me know what kind of vore you'd like to see, and who should perform it!

LINK FOR WINDOWS DOWNLOAD:
https://mega.nz/folder/d2hAESTK#hRCO2m6Ywt9dFOf8pQHAWg

LINK FOR MAC DOWNLOAD:
https://mega.nz/folder/h3Rx2bYL#-3rJsqM8aZ9iLrse1sJFXA

LINK FOR WINDOWS ZIP FILE:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/hnhoqg6p ... t.zip/file

LINK FOR MAC ZIP FILE:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/m7ze05s3 ... t.zip/file

I hope you enjoy the game, or what there is of it so far!
Last edited by Hallentyne on Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Hallentyne
Been posting for a bit

Re: Devour- New vore RPG! Version 1 out now!

Postby DamnDiddlyDoober » Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:40 pm

The game seems to be softlocked for me? After I defeat the goblin and talk to the priestess, I try to exit the church, and it triggers the battle against the wolfman again. I beat it again, at which point it plays the same dialogue as before. If you try to leave, it does the same thing. Unsure what's going on.
DamnDiddlyDoober
New to the forum

Postby anirishnirvana » Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:58 pm

Wow I'm getting throttled (2KB/s at one point). Also might be an idea to zip the folder for easier transfers
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby dst3313 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:14 pm

So far I have made it to a second town, is that the end of the game so far?
Trust no one. Even me.
dst3313
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hallentyne » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:01 pm

dst3313 wrote:So far I have made it to a second town, is that the end of the game so far?

There's a quest to do in the second town, there'll be text to let you know when the end is.
Hallentyne
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hallentyne » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:04 pm

DamnDiddlyDoober wrote:The game seems to be softlocked for me? After I defeat the goblin and talk to the priestess, I try to exit the church, and it triggers the battle against the wolfman again. I beat it again, at which point it plays the same dialogue as before. If you try to leave, it does the same thing. Unsure what's going on.

I can't say I've encountered that one, I just ran through the game again to try and find it and I couldn't. Maybe it's a one off? Can you tell me what steps you took before that?
Hallentyne
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hallentyne » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:06 pm

anirishnirvana wrote:Wow I'm getting throttled (2KB/s at one point). Also might be an idea to zip the folder for easier transfers

Yeah, I'll do that.
Hallentyne
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:28 pm

any chance we can see what kind of future content we could be encountering and what kind of stuff we won't be seeing? Probably help with suggestions so you don't get flooded with stuff you don't want to do
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby DamnDiddlyDoober » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:51 pm

Hallentyne wrote:I can't say I've encountered that one, I just ran through the game again to try and find it and I couldn't. Maybe it's a one off? Can you tell me what steps you took before that?

Nothing special at all. The intro to the town is pretty linear, as far as I could tell anyway, so whatever track that is, I did. Enter town, fight wolfman, talk to priestess, fight goblin, talk to priestess again, try to leave. I did die the very first time against wolfman, so maybe it was that? Unsure, I've never had a problem like this before with one of these games.
DamnDiddlyDoober
New to the forum

Postby Achenar » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:03 pm

Losing to the wolfman just triggers the fight to restart. Also the fight needs some serious rejiggering, it's just not at all fun to fight an enemy that hits you so hard you have to spend 2-3 turns healing for every attack you get off...

I also encountered the glitch with the wolfman fight triggering on leaving the church. It seems to be tied to the act of loading a save; if I start a new game and run all the way through, I don't have it happen. Probably a flag that triggers the "first" time you enter that map?

So far I've found the following. Anything I've missed?

Player pred, OV - defeat the goblin.
Observer, stuffing - go out to eat with Anastasia
Player prey, SV - ask K'valla for a weapon
Player prey, OV - be defeated by the harpy
Player pred, OV - defeat the harpy and choose Elise
Observer, OV - defeat the harpy and choose either Anastasia or Andriel (2 versions)
Achenar
Participator

Postby HalfTime » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:15 pm

Will you be posting screenshots in the OP?
"Car, broke. Phone, yes?"
Check out my size game, Microknight! Or not, no pressure.
HalfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby DroolingPred » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:46 am

Please nerf wolfman. I was killed on my first attempt, then after leaving the church was stuck in a loop.

Are there girls to eat in this game, or just monsters?
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby NiceGuy95 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:46 am

An excellently put together game and no bugs or glitches as far as I could tell but I will probably play it a few more times and if I find any I will let you know right away keep up the great work really looking forward to see the next update.
NiceGuy95
New to the forum

Postby NetoBurrito » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:29 am

Love the game so far was wondering if there will be any plans to add disposal to it? No problems if not though as I know some people aren't into it but it would be cool as an optional toggle.
NetoBurrito
Been posting for a bit

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:36 am

I also got stuck in a loop after getting beat by the wolfman the first time to see if it resulted in a vore seen.
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Hallentyne » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:23 pm

Achenar wrote:Losing to the wolfman just triggers the fight to restart. Also the fight needs some serious rejiggering, it's just not at all fun to fight an enemy that hits you so hard you have to spend 2-3 turns healing for every attack you get off...

I also encountered the glitch with the wolfman fight triggering on leaving the church. It seems to be tied to the act of loading a save; if I start a new game and run all the way through, I don't have it happen. Probably a flag that triggers the "first" time you enter that map?

So far I've found the following. Anything I've missed?

Player pred, OV - defeat the goblin.
Observer, stuffing - go out to eat with Anastasia
Player prey, SV - ask K'valla for a weapon
Player prey, OV - be defeated by the harpy
Player pred, OV - defeat the harpy and choose Elise
Observer, OV - defeat the harpy and choose either Anastasia or Andriel (2 versions)

The recurring wolfman fight has been fixed and I nerfed him, I had a feeling he was a little overpowered for the first enemy. You missed a scene in the mines, you need to talk to an npc at the bar to trigger it, and there's a scene behind the diner in the underworld.
Hallentyne
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hallentyne » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:24 pm

DamnDiddlyDoober wrote:
Hallentyne wrote:I can't say I've encountered that one, I just ran through the game again to try and find it and I couldn't. Maybe it's a one off? Can you tell me what steps you took before that?

Nothing special at all. The intro to the town is pretty linear, as far as I could tell anyway, so whatever track that is, I did. Enter town, fight wolfman, talk to priestess, fight goblin, talk to priestess again, try to leave. I did die the very first time against wolfman, so maybe it was that? Unsure, I've never had a problem like this before with one of these games.

Yeah I found the problem, it was happening if you lost to the wolfman, it should be fixed now.
Hallentyne
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hallentyne » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:26 pm

The_Prof wrote:any chance we can see what kind of future content we could be encountering and what kind of stuff we won't be seeing? Probably help with suggestions so you don't get flooded with stuff you don't want to do

I'll put it in the OP.
Hallentyne
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hallentyne » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:30 pm

HalfTime wrote:Will you be posting screenshots in the OP?

I could do that, yeah.
Hallentyne
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hallentyne » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:31 pm

DroolingPred wrote:Please nerf wolfman. I was killed on my first attempt, then after leaving the church was stuck in a loop.

Are there girls to eat in this game, or just monsters?

Wolfman has been nerfed, and the fight loop should be fixed, there will be human f/f, and there's a human f/m sidequest triggered at the bar.
Hallentyne
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game