Cara in Creekmaw - Episode 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Cara in Creekmaw - Episode 1 Part 1

Postby Ariaspoaa » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:38 am

HoneyCookie wrote:Nice work again. You are very talented. And thank you for the free game and for keeping your promisse in letting sex/vore scenes with animals optional. I can't wait to see human preds in the game.

And about the story, I think it would be nice if you include a carma system in the game, I feel the game is already going to this direction because you can choose keep Cara loyal to her partner or betray him, digest mailgirl or not. Very nice feature about free roanming in the house, think about it in the city with random encouters and more. I dont know how costly in terms of money and time it is to work on this game, but I think you work is going great and amazing.

Good job! And dont forget you can use AI to help you with the art.

Cya.
Thank you for playing and for the kind words! Regarding your suggestions, there is definitely some level of that being tracked already in terms of karma :wink: and a free-roam city is definitely possible but I have reservations that it may dilute the focused storytelling. I'll keep my options open, though!

ShadowedFigure wrote:Love the direction this story is going. Fantastic art and lots of fun to be had.
Thank you for playing and I'm glad you have enjoyed the game! :-D
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby NovaDragn » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:09 pm

I found one bad end
Spoiler: show
The horse doesnt let you out.. bad horsie
are there anymore other then that as of ep 1?
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ghost_pred_88 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:27 pm

I love the scenes and all the stuff you can do! Is there any way to cheat your way to unlock all scenes? I can't get some of them
Ghost_pred_88
New to the forum

Postby MissLucy » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:15 pm

NovaDragn wrote:I found one bad end

There is another bad end early-ish in ep1. And it's either really easy to get but I missed the trigger several times or its a bit tricky and took me several games to get the correct conditions.
MissLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby MickaFox » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:53 pm

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, or I'm just blind, but I'm curious. How many more parts do you intend to make for Ep 1?

That aside, I'm liking the story so far! The vore scenes are all well done and if the hallicuniation Cara has is anything to go by then, as a proud furry, I think I'm gonna enjoy the later instalments just as much! x3 Truthfully, I did skip over the male human sexual encounters, because that's not my thing, but that's just my preference and hasn't dampened my excitement to see where things will go!

If anything, my only actual complaint would be that I felt that there wasn't...enough. At least in terms of bad ends and vore in general. The whole thing just left me wanting more, which I guess you could say is a good thing since you got me hooked x3 Plus, I am aware that this is only the first part in episode 1.
MickaFox
New to the forum

Postby Fiaura54 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:50 am

Missing one scene frustratingly
"You mess with me? You are playing with true Darkness."
Fiaura54
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:53 am

MickaFox wrote:Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, or I'm just blind, but I'm curious. How many more parts do you intend to make for Ep 1?

That aside, I'm liking the story so far! The vore scenes are all well done and if the hallicuniation Cara has is anything to go by then, as a proud furry, I think I'm gonna enjoy the later instalments just as much! x3 Truthfully, I did skip over the male human sexual encounters, because that's not my thing, but that's just my preference and hasn't dampened my excitement to see where things will go!

If anything, my only actual complaint would be that I felt that there wasn't...enough. At least in terms of bad ends and vore in general. The whole thing just left me wanting more, which I guess you could say is a good thing since you got me hooked x3 Plus, I am aware that this is only the first part in episode 1.

Heya! First off, thank you for playing! With regards to how many parts there are, this will be the first of two parts for Episode 1 (i.e. Episode 1 Part 2 will close out Episode 1). For the scenes, I understand if it feels as though there is a lack of vore scenes but these scenes will ramp up in number as progressive episodes release and I hope you stay tuned for those! :-D

Fiaura54 wrote:Missing one scene frustratingly

Heya, thanks for playing! You can let me know which scene you're missing (i.e. the position and page of the replay that is marked as locked) and I'll tell you how to get it (or hint it, if you prefer!)
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:21 am

Ghost_pred_88 wrote:I love the scenes and all the stuff you can do! Is there any way to cheat your way to unlock all scenes? I can't get some of them

Hi there, missed the message for a bit, and thanks for playing and enjoying the game! You can search for Universal Gallery Unlocker via Google and download it via the first link (which would require an account) and try that. Note that I have not personally tested this myself nor do I endorse it so please do this at your own risk.
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ghost_pred_88 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:13 pm

Ariaspoaa wrote:
Ghost_pred_88 wrote:I love the scenes and all the stuff you can do! Is there any way to cheat your way to unlock all scenes? I can't get some of them

Hi there, missed the message for a bit, and thanks for playing and enjoying the game! You can search for Universal Gallery Unlocker via Google and download it via the first link (which would require an account) and try that. Note that I have not personally tested this myself nor do I endorse it so please do this at your own risk.

Thanks for that! I mean, I would also not mind if you told me, who to get those scenes, so I don't have to potentially break your great game :)
I'm Missing all 4 scenes from the last page :( Probably one scene with a few ways to go, but those are the ones I'm missing
Ghost_pred_88
New to the forum

Postby NovaDragn » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:19 pm

MissLucy wrote:
NovaDragn wrote:I found one bad end

There is another bad end early-ish in ep1. And it's either really easy to get but I missed the trigger several times or its a bit tricky and took me several games to get the correct conditions.

May you send me how to get it. I cant seem to>_<
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby MickaFox » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:44 pm

NovaDragn wrote:May you send me how to get it. I cant seem to>_<

Spoilering this in case people wanna try and find it themselves, buuuuut:
Be not nice to doggo at every opportunity and then take a drink in the kitchen before walkies
MickaFox
New to the forum

Postby Ariaspoaa » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:14 am

Ghost_pred_88 wrote:
Ariaspoaa wrote:

Thanks for that! I mean, I would also not mind if you told me, who to get those scenes, so I don't have to potentially break your great game :)
I'm Missing all 4 scenes from the last page :( Probably one scene with a few ways to go, but those are the ones I'm missing
Sorry, I myself was unlocking them myself and lost track :lol:
The 4 missing ones are
Cara and Mailwoman scenes (first two) by giving in to temptation and not putting a stop to this. The third is doing the first half but then putting a stop to this. The last can be seen from Cara relieving herself at school. Enjoy!
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeneralKenobi420 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:04 pm

Ariaspoaa wrote:
MickaFox wrote:Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, or I'm just blind, but I'm curious. How many more parts do you intend to make for Ep 1?

Heya! First off, thank you for playing! With regards to how many parts there are, this will be the first of two parts for Episode 1 (i.e. Episode 1 Part 2 will close out Episode 1). For the scenes, I understand if it feels as though there is a lack of vore scenes but these scenes will ramp up in number as progressive episodes release and I hope you stay tuned for those! :-D

Fiaura54 wrote:Missing one scene frustratingly

Heya, thanks for playing! You can let me know which scene you're missing (i.e. the position and page of the replay that is marked as locked) and I'll tell you how to get it (or hint it, if you prefer!)

Hey, I can't seem to unlock the final hidden render despite finding the endings in ep1. ^^; its the bottom right one
GeneralKenobi420
New to the forum

Postby Ariaspoaa » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:13 pm

GeneralKenobi420 wrote:Hey, I can't seem to unlock the final hidden render despite finding the endings in ep1. ^^; its the bottom right one

Hi! Did you mean the bottom left one of the last page (where there's a "Return" button and the "Next Page" button)? If so, it is
having Cara relieve herself after school hours.
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatme152 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:32 pm

Thanks for making this game. Its amazing so far :)
eatme152
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ariaspoaa » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:02 pm

eatme152 wrote:Thanks for making this game. Its amazing so far :)
Thank you for playing and hope you stay tuned for more! :-D
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aickavon12 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:45 pm

solved the looping problem with a fresh save. Saves that are 'transfered over' well wreck the game.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Getinmybelly » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:05 pm

Is there a list of scenes in the new version?
I'm loving this so far but I've not actually managed to find any vore scenes yet!
Getinmybelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:06 am

Getinmybelly wrote:Is there a list of scenes in the new version?
I'm loving this so far but I've not actually managed to find any vore scenes yet!

Hi there! Thanks for playing! Regarding the vore scenes, there is
one that can be seen if Cara closes the shower door and one other where you give in to temptation and go further with the mailwoman.
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Persona59523 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:53 pm

Ariaspoaa wrote:
GeneralKenobi420 wrote:Hey, I can't seem to unlock the final hidden render despite finding the endings in ep1. ^^; its the bottom right one

Hi! Did you mean the bottom left one of the last page (where there's a "Return" button and the "Next Page" button)? If so, it is
having Cara relieve herself after school hours.

Actually they meant the bottom right one. Ie, the render opposite to the bottom left one
Persona59523
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game