Cara in Creekmaw - Episode 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Cara in Creekmaw - Prologue

Postby Ariaspoaa » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:43 am

LethiaAzalea wrote:Looks great! A part of me hopes that there can be a 'for fun' willing mode where the bad ends can have alt text of her being willing vs unwilling, maybe as like, a bonus for completion or just to help tide over people who are less thrilled over non-con (myself for example, though I do still enjoy it.)

Hmm, definitely something I'll consider moving forward. Thank you for the suggestion and for playing the game! :D
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:46 am

daeway wrote:Is there going to be player pred scenes or just prey?

Susuko wrote:Will the player be prey,predator,both or just observe?

For now, because of limitations, it will mainly be Player Prey/Observe.

However, if the limitations are lifted, anything Player-related is on the table. :gulp:
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:50 am

HugsForDrugs wrote:I like the game it's well made we honestly need more visual novelty vore games like this. But is their anyway you could possibly add human pred to the game to add some more variety. Like maybe make the main character pred in some scenes and prey in others? I think letting people be selecive with how they want things to happen in the game or how they want the game/story to end is important. Like for example not saying this is true in the game but like the pregnant mom in the game what if instead of her being pregnant she actually vore'd someone and lied about being pregnant to cover up what she did. Something like that would keep the situations and talks mysterious still and honestly I like that approach. But ultimately just having feral or like horse pred scenes really narrows the audience down.

I fully understand what you mean in terms of feral scenes narrowing the audience down. I admit, I was adamant about adding feral pred scenes (aka the horse scenes) mainly because there was not a lot of content for it (so I wanted to be the one creating them :lol: ). Once I work out some difficulties and feel satisfied with how human pred looks visually, it is something that will most definitely be added in future episodes.

Thank you for the detailed feedback and for playing the game! :D
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:56 am

gamer210 wrote:Your list of what won’t be added later no human pred I thought was odd the MC doesn’t eat anyone a trick some makers have camera focus the prey as they sink into one the three methods off screen then show them squirmy in belly :gulp: that will work right.

I was considering doing a similar style of render as you have mentioned. This is not meant as a jab or to offend any creators using this method but for me, having the prey sink in offscreen into the pred does not look visually satisfactory to me. However, if the limitations I'm facing (which is showing the frontal version) do not work out positively, it is definitely a method I will consider!

Thank you for the feedback! :D
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:31 am

crazytf2 wrote:
2quick4u wrote:Damn, can't get it to talk to joiplay. Ill be keeping an eye here for updates anyway

I didnt try it on joiplay but thank you for the heads up
2quick4u wrote:Damn, can't get it to talk to joiplay. Ill be keeping an eye here for updates anyway

I have updated the main post with a link to an Android (.apk) version of the game. Do let me know if it works as I personally have not used JoiPlay! :?
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Potatogggm » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:03 pm

does the game have any oral scene yet? if it have so how do i get to them?
Potatogggm
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ariaspoaa » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:08 pm

Potatogggm wrote:does the game have any oral scene yet? if it have so how do i get to them?

Hi there! There is currently no oral vore scene in the Prologue! :)
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skeiron » Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:17 pm

I like where this is going
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DASexual » Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:37 pm

One of the things for the player to become a pred later on down the road is that they took a bit of a trip into the horse's womb coming out as a centaur allowing for some vore to be done~! That's all if you wish to do it though but just a thought to appease some of the peeps who were wanting the player to be a predator somewhere along the lines and all that.
DASexual
New to the forum

Postby HugsForDrugs » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:51 pm

Ariaspoaa wrote:
HugsForDrugs wrote:I like the game it's well made we honestly need more visual novelty vore games like this. But is their anyway you could possibly add human pred to the game to add some more variety. Like maybe make the main character pred in some scenes and prey in others? I think letting people be selecive with how they want things to happen in the game or how they want the game/story to end is important. Like for example not saying this is true in the game but like the pregnant mom in the game what if instead of her being pregnant she actually vore'd someone and lied about being pregnant to cover up what she did. Something like that would keep the situations and talks mysterious still and honestly I like that approach. But ultimately just having feral or like horse pred scenes really narrows the audience down.

I fully understand what you mean in terms of feral scenes narrowing the audience down. I admit, I was adamant about adding feral pred scenes (aka the horse scenes) mainly because there was not a lot of content for it (so I wanted to be the one creating them :lol: ). Once I work out some difficulties and feel satisfied with how human pred looks visually, it is something that will most definitely be added in future episodes.

your welcome it's just my opinion on what to add to the game and it seems a few bits of other people on here want to see that as well. what visual issues are you having with making the human preds look good?
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby HugsForDrugs » Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:54 pm

DASexual wrote:One of the things for the player to become a pred later on down the road is that they took a bit of a trip into the horse's womb coming out as a centaur allowing for some vore to be done~! That's all if you wish to do it though but just a thought to appease some of the peeps who were wanting the player to be a predator somewhere along the lines and all that.
For me personally I was thinking that her just coming out the way she did { horse cock vore scene} makes more sense in her becoming a pred, like she just doesn't know it yet and she slowly finds out as the game progresses that she is a pred. Suddenly having horse legs and body as she comes out doesn't seem right in terms of the game dynamics idlest to me, plus just thinking that the horse's sperm is actually a secret formula to turning humans into preds fits more in my opinion. although adding a centaur to the game not as the main character but just another NPC you meet in the game that would work more in terms of adding something like that if that's the sort of thing, you're into I'd say that's how a centaur could be added.
Last edited by HugsForDrugs on Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby LethiaAzalea » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:24 pm

Ariaspoaa wrote:
gamer210 wrote:Your list of what won’t be added later no human pred I thought was odd the MC doesn’t eat anyone a trick some makers have camera focus the prey as they sink into one the three methods off screen then show them squirmy in belly :gulp: that will work right.

I was considering doing a similar style of render as you have mentioned. This is not meant as a jab or to offend any creators using this method but for me, having the prey sink in offscreen into the pred does not look visually satisfactory to me. However, if the limitations I'm facing (which is showing the frontal version) do not work out positively, it is definitely a method I will consider!

I feel like taking a look at, I believe it's called morning star? There is an unbirth scene that, might help out with a visual idea. It's humanxhuman and done in I think the same engine? I don't know engine's or graphics or what have you, but I hope this helps for something to research.
LethiaAzalea
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:34 am

Skeiron wrote:I like where this is going

:wink: Thank you for playing!
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:41 am

HugsForDrugs wrote:
Ariaspoaa wrote:

your welcome it's just my opinion on what to add to the game and it seems a few bits of other people on here want to see that as well. what visual issues are you having with making the human preds look good?

I was mainly unsatisfied with how wide (basically not wide enough) the mouths of the models can go without looking absolutely whacky, so I decided to not consider the "Human Pred" tag for the Prologue. However, I'm more than willing to experiment and find a workaround to make it look good while also not making anything look out of place.
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:45 am

HugsForDrugs wrote:
DASexual wrote:One of the things for the player to become a pred later on down the road is that they took a bit of a trip into the horse's womb coming out as a centaur allowing for some vore to be done~! That's all if you wish to do it though but just a thought to appease some of the peeps who were wanting the player to be a predator somewhere along the lines and all that.
For me personally I was thinking that her just coming out the way she did { horse cock vore scene} makes more sense in her becoming a pred, like she just doesn't know it yet and she slowly finds out as the game progresses that she is a pred. Suddenly having horse legs and body as she comes out doesn't seem right in terms of the game dynamics idlest to me, plus just thinking that the horse's sperm is actually a secret formula to turning humans into preds fits more in my opinion. although adding a centaur to the game not as the main character but just another NPC you meet in the game that would work more in terms of adding something like that if that's the sort of thing, you're into I'd say that's how a centaur could be added.

Hahaha, those are all ideas I will definitely keep in mind... some of it may already have been on my mind :lol:
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:49 am

LethiaAzalea wrote:
Ariaspoaa wrote:

I feel like taking a look at, I believe it's called morning star? There is an unbirth scene that, might help out with a visual idea. It's humanxhuman and done in I think the same engine? I don't know engine's or graphics or what have you, but I hope this helps for something to research.

Yes, I've played Morningstar (booted it up real quick too that you mentioned it), and yes I am definitely drawing inspiration from its Human/Human scenes. Thanks for the reminder and I'll definitely look to research and experiment on my end! :D
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby gamer210 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:00 am

There’s one human p scene that mite work cock V fallowed by coming the load or person into MC however this can only fit a couple of times without ruining plot balance.
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby HugsForDrugs » Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:52 pm

Ariaspoaa wrote:I was mainly unsatisfied with how wide (basically not wide enough) the mouths of the models can go without looking absolutely whacky, so I decided to not consider the "Human Pred" tag for the Prologue. However, I'm more than willing to experiment and find a workaround to make it look good while also not making anything look out of place.
The more you Strech the UV map and mesh on the character model out the more extra mesh you're going to have to add to the character to keep it looking okay that's verts, edges, face's, and the more you will have to mess around with the UV map. I would focus on putting more mesh on the face, chest, and belly region of the character models then smooth it out seeing as those places are the most spots that will get effected by the deformation. Then i would try an optimize the scene as best as possible without losing quality as best as possible like for instance minimizing your viewport movement that puts less load on your computer. I also want to point out that adding more mesh also adds more memory to your computer so more load as well. So, trying to find a balance is really important you can even paint on mesh to the character model if you are using blender, I would also recommend testing this stuff on Evee mode it will give less quality but better performance while you work then switch back to normal mode when you're ready to render and animate the scenes.
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:19 am

gamer210 wrote:There’s one human p scene that mite work cock V fallowed by coming the load or person into MC however this can only fit a couple of times without ruining plot balance.

Yes, that's definitely a good suggestion which I will keep in mind. Thank you for the suggestion and for playing! :D
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:32 am

HugsForDrugs wrote:
Ariaspoaa wrote:I was mainly unsatisfied with how wide (basically not wide enough) the mouths of the models can go without looking absolutely whacky, so I decided to not consider the "Human Pred" tag for the Prologue. However, I'm more than willing to experiment and find a workaround to make it look good while also not making anything look out of place.
The more you Strech the UV map and mesh on the character model out the more extra mesh you're going to have to add to the character to keep it looking okay that's verts, edges, face's, and the more you will have to mess around with the UV map. I would focus on putting more mesh on the face, chest, and belly region of the character models then smooth it out seeing as those places are the most spots that will get effected by the deformation. Then i would try an optimize the scene as best as possible without losing quality as best as possible like for instance minimizing your viewport movement that puts less load on your computer. I also want to point out that adding more mesh also adds more memory to your computer so more load as well. So, trying to find a balance is really important you can even paint on mesh to the character model if you are using blender, I would also recommend testing this stuff on Evee mode it will give less quality but better performance while you work then switch back to normal mode when you're ready to render and animate the scenes.

I understand what you mean and yes I believe it was a combination of slight UV stretching as well as some of the triangles of the model's mouth intersecting itself (I was suspecting it had something to do with how the face was rigged on the model) which turned me off from conceptualizing it further. Currently, I have experimented with a way to get the belly looking "correct" in a human-human situation so really excited about that. I will try to strike a balance between the quality as well as the memory usage as you have mentioned in future episodes with regard to deformation and optimization. I have tried Blender once or twice but I honestly got lost in its user interface (maybe my old age is catching up), but seeing what it can do really makes me want to jump back in considering there is an enormous range of things I could do with the appropriate models and know-how, but yes maybe it's something I'll read up on over the year-end holidays. :P
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game