BrantSteele's Hunger Games Simulator

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

BrantSteele's Hunger Games Simulator

Postby ironman362 » Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:01 pm

Hello everyone! I hope this fits in the vore games category.
I found this simulator through a deviantart post and it basically lets you add any person you want and write custom scenarios for them in a hunger games-like competition. I've quite some time adding pictures and writing scenarios for myself so I feel like it's ready to share at this point. I'm curious what other people will come up with!

This is the link to my latest version.
https://brantsteele.com/hungergames/cla ... c=4ufnXOxm
content preview: same size, F/f, m/f, soft vore, anal vore, cock vore, unbirth, pregnancy, male pregnancy, scat, scat statues, burping, farting

Also the link to the post I learned about it from if anyone's interested.
https://www.deviantart.com/kldfj/art/20 ... -924043411

Hit the Re-simulate button!
ironman362
Participator

Re: BrantSteele's Hunger Games Simulator

Postby Nikkidafox » Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:56 pm

I think it's certainly fun to watch. A few complaints though. First the things that can easily be edited out.
-Expanding the districts. There's just way too many people to try and keep track of.
-I'm personally just not a fan of a lot of the competitors. There's some great hotties, but then some are just... okay while others just have unsettling portraits.

Again, those two can pretty easily be edited yourself. However, the next few are not able to be edited by the player.
-The producer. With all of the beauties and even the femboy scientist, why did you add in a grossly obese slob of a male producer? Personally it just kills the mood for me whenever a death involves him, especially if it's one of my favored tributes.
-Too few scenarios. This kind of exacerbates the district expansion problem when you're likely to see the exact same death text not just in the game, but multiple times in the same day.

Overall I do think a good job was done with it. I just think there are some things that needed to be added, or subtracted.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby KHLover » Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:25 pm

However, the next few are not able to be edited by the player.
-The producer. With all of the beauties and even the femboy scientist, why did you add in a grossly obese slob of a male producer? Personally it just kills the mood for me whenever a death involves him, especially if it's one of my favored tributes.
-Too few scenarios. This kind of exacerbates the district expansion problem when you're likely to see the exact same death text not just in the game, but multiple times in the same day.

Going into Manage Events and Adjust Settings -> Custom Text allows the player to freely change and customize those.
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rat_Guy » Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:13 am

"Alyssa" appears twice.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Houyo » Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:57 am

For some reason I found this very funny.

Houyo
???

Postby Eniel » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:11 am

A bit... crude, if that's the word I'm looking for, even after importing my own set of favorite characters. It'll need some smoothing and polishing before it can be a hearty competitor to the other hunger games simulator that exists out there.
WHAT
Eniel
Been posting for a bit

Postby tastyswitch101 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:26 am

I've been using this Hunger Games sim for my own stuff for a little bit now and never seen it like this. Will have to investigate further, thank you.
tastyswitch101
Participator

Postby ironman362 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:52 pm

somedude601 wrote:-The producer. With all of the beauties and even the femboy scientist, why did you add in a grossly obese slob of a male producer?.

Lol, the producer was actually introduced by the person I linked over on deviantart I think. Decided to keep him cause I actually like the variety he brings. But ya as stated above you can go into manage events and delete them if you wish. Just be sure to hit Submit at the bottom of the page before you hit the save season button on the side.
ironman362
Participator

Return to Vore game