Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.10a March Build Part 2)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.1a January Build)

Postby Ohrgolf » Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:11 am

Bogflusher wrote:
The controls do not all work, it says press space to let go and this does absolutely nothing.

Open [user\AppData\LocalLow\GiantessSandbox\GiantessSandbox\ai_kuronatu.cfg] and edit the settings there, not through the in-game settings menu.
Set relationship to "PROTECTIVE", this will allow you to use the controls while held, unless her hunger is too high, in which case she will proceed with eating the PC regardless.

Also, if your system language is one that uses commas instead of dots for fractions, you should open both ai_kuronatu.cfg and player.cfg, hit CTRL+H, and replace all dots with commas.
Ohrgolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sharktooth » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:33 pm

how do i play it?? i downloaded it but its just a file not a zip?
Sharktooth
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sanita » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:29 pm

Where does the data of the game save? Just a quick and small question. (FIGURED OUR BY MYSELF)
Sanita
New to the forum

Postby XDavide08 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:59 am

how's it going?
XDavide08
New to the forum

Postby Sanita » Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:59 am

I am also wondering, there was no update on the state of the game for a long time now.
Sanita
New to the forum

Postby Sanita » Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:59 am

I am also wondering, there was no update on the state of the game for a long time now.
Sanita
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:47 am

Sanita wrote:I am also wondering, there was no update on the state of the game for a long time now.

From what I gathered the dev disappeared in January. Or at least hasn't used any of his accounts related to the game. Maybe something happened. Hope they're alright.
Dongers
Participator

Postby falsim454 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:50 pm

how do you get the giantess to pick up both you and the pill she always just takes the pill
falsim454
Been posting for a bit

Postby GjallarhornOmega » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:17 pm

Dongers wrote:
Sanita wrote:I am also wondering, there was no update on the state of the game for a long time now.

From what I gathered the dev disappeared in January. Or at least hasn't used any of his accounts related to the game. Maybe something happened. Hope they're alright.

This seems to happen fairly regularly, at least from what I could gather through the thread. This account was clearly only created to handle communications about the game, nothing else. So it is likely that they only check the forums either when they have a fairly substantial update to the features. They have communicated in 3 short bursts so far. Once in November for the announcement where they were actively replying for a few days, another in December where they had updated the features of the Stomach and came here to announce that, and once in January when they released the very early alpha build. It is likely that they are still working on it, and will be back when they decide that they have made enough progress on playable features and bug crushing that they want to release a big update. After all, once the game had a playable version, there's a sort of pressure to release something substantial rather than very minor updates.
GjallarhornOmega
New to the forum

Postby Ohrgolf » Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:01 pm

falsim454 wrote:how do you get the giantess to pick up both you and the pill she always just takes the pill

Face away from her after she starts reaching for you.
Ohrgolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby cainthemadmanking » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:34 pm

hmm i cant really get a look at the controls in the settings its just not doing anything for me but othr then that awsome game
cainthemadmanking
New to the forum

Postby GjallarhornOmega » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:08 am

cainthemadmanking wrote:hmm i cant really get a look at the controls in the settings its just not doing anything for me but othr then that awsome game

Controls are listed in a file along with the game. I would recommend playing around with them a bit since not all of the controls are actually listed, and some of the ones what are require specific qualifications to be met. Others don't actually work at all, specifically the ones for when you're chilling in her mouth don't seem to work besides the eat me and let me out commands.
GjallarhornOmega
New to the forum

Postby Puraido94 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:46 pm

Hello, the giantess disappeared, I don't know why. even when I download the game again she's still not here
Puraido94
New to the forum

Postby SirMini » Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:30 pm

It is a little daunting at first but once you learn how the controls work and how to edit the settings via [(yourusername)\AppData\LocalLow\GiantessSandbox\GiantessSandbox\], this game really shines. The comment section and scant few 3rd party sources were extremely helpful in teaching me how to find this file and, more importantly, how to properly edit it.

As for actual gameplay, this blows most other games out of the water even though it is only an early alpha build. Even with the bugs and complex setting setup, this game is a real treat and feels really rewarding once you do learn the ropes. Most of the models aren't anything major to ride home about, although they do look nice, but the interactive stomach is one-of-a-kind. I have never seen a stomach model so detailed and responsive to the player. Definitely a game to keep an eye on and I hope it gets an update sooner rather than later
SirMini
New to the forum

Postby CaptainWendigo678 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:53 am

how does the spawn menu work?
CaptainWendigo678
New to the forum

Postby Ohrgolf » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:32 pm

Puraido94 wrote:Hello, the giantess disappeared, I don't know why. even when I download the game again she's still not here

Delete the folder at \AppData\LocalLow\GiantessSandbox and don't use the in-game settings menu. (use the config files in that folder instead)
Ohrgolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Puraido94 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:16 pm

Ohrgolf wrote:
Puraido94 wrote:Hello, the giantess disappeared, I don't know why. even when I download the game again she's still not here

Delete the folder at \AppData\LocalLow\GiantessSandbox and don't use the in-game settings menu. (use the config files in that folder instead)

Thanks for the tip, the giantess came back, but which files do I use to change the settings ?
Puraido94
New to the forum

Postby Ohrgolf » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:46 pm

Puraido94 wrote:
Ohrgolf wrote:

Thanks for the tip, the giantess came back, but which files do I use to change the settings ?

[ai_kuronatu.cfg] and [player.cfg], and check the top post of page 9 for further instructions if you are using certain system languages.
Ohrgolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Puraido94 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:25 pm

[ai_kuronatu.cfg] and [player.cfg], and check the top post of page 9 for further instructions if you are using certain system languages.

Oh thanks a lot, I have three more questions, if you don't mind :
- When I am on the palm of her hand and she opens her mouth, how do I get in, I try to jump but it's still too high
- same thing when she's lying on the bed, I can't jump on her face, is there a way to jump higher
- finally which setting allows her to eat me as soon as she picks me up, without me telling her to do so?
Puraido94
New to the forum

Postby Ohrgolf » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:50 pm

Puraido94 wrote:- When I am on the palm of her hand and she opens her mouth, how do I get in, I try to jump but it's still too high
- same thing when she's lying on the bed, I can't jump on her face, is there a way to jump higher

Either get on the second-highest finger and jump to the highest one from there, or press V to toggle flying (the Controls.txt calls it "noclip") and go up/down with E/Q. This is the only way you'll reach when she is lying down.

Puraido94 wrote:- finally which setting allows her to eat me as soon as she picks me up, without me telling her to do so?

Your relationship with her needs to be set to "Neutral" or "Hateful".

On "Neutral", she'll pick you up, "Tease" once, then eat you herself.
If it is set to "Hateful", she will instead hold you to her belly first and then eat you.

She will also pick and devour you regardless of relationship if her "Hunger" is high enough (increases over time).
Ohrgolf
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game