Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.10a March Build Part 2)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.10a March Build Part 2)

Postby GiantessSandboxDev » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:53 pm

I made a little open-world style vore-focused game in Unity that has a bunch of neat (and experimental) features listed below.

-----------------------------------------------------

READ ME: This project is very awkward control-wise and comes with a bunch of bugs -- It's essentially a tech demo. Additionally, most of the models in this demo are ones you may have seen from other vore games, but they're temporary. They're just there so I can test various scripts that require complex models. If I ever decide to release this, I'd like to make my own models for as much as reasonably possible just so the whole experience doesn't look like a copy-paste job. This means I am NOT releasing it right now -- I just wanted to share it here to see what the community thinks. Change of plans.
I will be releasing this project as a concept build. This means a bunch of stuff will likely be broken, wonky, buggy, etc. You have been warned.

Inspiration:
https://www.patreon.com/m87124games's "Shrink With a Succubus" game. Go check it out, as it's a lot more polished than this project!

Major Features:
  • Dynamic Stomach System
    The stomach in this tech demo is unique from every other vore game (that I could personally find). The stomach actually responds to things that enter it (be it food or YOU), and produces acid to break its meal down.
    Drops of acid rain down from the ceiling of the stomach (based on the stomach's current level of activity) to grow the pool of acid, and digested food also contributes to said acid pool.

Occasionally, saliva also drips down from the ceiling and attaches to whatever it hits first, just to make it a bit more immersive.
    She also burps just after swallowing something and also whilst digesting her meal.

Certain values can be tweaked to change how the stomach interacts with its contents as well!
    Screenshot:
    Spoiler: show

How fast the stomach digests food vs. players is totally up to the player.

Digested food can add effects to Giantesses, too. A few examples of the effects that can be applied are:
    - 'Acid Healing', which turns stomach acid into a nice soothing hot-tub. The acid actually heals you with this effect applied.
    - 'Ignore Relationships', where the Giantess will simply eat anything she sees, regardless of whether she has a relationship with them or not.
    - 'Digest Anything', in which the stomach can digest ANYTHING that happens to fall inside it, regardless of whether it should or shouldn't. This basically just ensures that all objects, be it player or actual food, are digested equally.
    - And a few more boring ones like 'Faster Digestion', 'Slower Digestion' and 'Mood-effecting Pills'.

*** Most food just shrinks to simulate digestion at the moment, but there are a few objects in the demo that actually properly disintegrate during digestion.
  • Memory & Decision Making System
    The AI is actually pretty advanced in this tech demo. All NPCs store memories of objects they've seen in order to determine how to interact with them. Here's an incomplete list of what is affected by AI memory:
    • Which voice lines to use when talking to something
    • Whether or not she'll eat, stomp, talk to, pick up, or tease something
    • Whether she'll let something out of her stomach if the player presses the panic button

Here's a more technical list of what all can be influenced by a Giantess' thoughts and experiences with an object:
  • Panic Button
    When inside the stomach, you can ask the Giantess to be let out, and she will actually swallow a rope for you to cling onto so she can bring you back up.
    ...Only if you have a good enough relationship with her, though.

This is listed as a 'major feature' because I have seen NO other vore game do this. It's a very niche scenario, it seems. Look in the 'Screenshots / Videos' section to find a video of this.
  • Scenarios
    This demo comes with a few lovely vore / Giantess scenarios, and a dynamic system that allows for more to be added in later with little hassle. Here's a list of what all is implemented right now:
    • Dinner Time - A Giantess is sitting at the table eating, and you have to avoid getting picked as her next snack.
      Screenshot:
    • Feeding Mode - Instead of her doing all the work of fetching and eating food, she makes YOU do it for her. You have to run right up to the back of her mouth and throw food in, and hope you don't get swallowed as well.
      Screenshot:
    • Body Exploration - Climb around on her body and even climb right into her mouth! Her stomach also makes noise based off the current digestion level, too.
      Screenshot:
    • Chase - When you want attention from her, you'll want to either:
      a) Jump whilst looking at her to get her attention
      b) Look irresistibly appetizing
    • Held - When a Giantess is holding you, YOU can make the decision on what she does with you! Unless you're not friends, of course. Then she'll just get on with the whole 'eating you' thing.
  • Conversation System
    Previously, the conversation system only served to allow Giantesses to react to things you want / do. Full fledged conversations could be had in this system, but I knew I could make it better than a simple dialog box. Now it comes with portraits of whoever is speaking, and grants the ability to even change the current expression of whoever is speaking as well -- To fit the mood of the line. Makes it just that bit more immersive (if you can even say that for a vore game, ha).
  • Free-cam Mode
    View yourself (in whatever daring situation you're in) from a separate view point! A very handy tool that every game should have.

Smaller features:
  • Picking up objects
  • Clinging onto objects
  • Noclip mode
  • Quick-teleport mode

Screenshots / Videos:

Download the Concept Build (v0.0.1a -- January 10th, 2023): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dyyQxr ... S3EDW/view
Archived Release (v0.0.2a -- November 10th, 2023): https://www.patreon.com/posts/92660809
Archived Release (v0.0.3a -- November 16th, 2023): https://www.patreon.com/posts/93016352
Archived Release (v0.0.4a -- December 2nd, 2023): https://www.patreon.com/posts/93952396
Archived Release (v0.0.6a -- December 28th, 2023): https://www.patreon.com/posts/95446407
Archived Release (v0.0.7a -- January 11th, 2024): https://www.patreon.com/posts/release-giantess-96316677
Archived Release (v0.0.8a -- February 25th, 2024): https://www.patreon.com/posts/release-giantess-99188491
Archived Release (v0.0.9a -- March 20th, 2024): https://www.patreon.com/posts/release-g ... -100741410 (This version is broken -- Download the hot patch below instead)
New Release (v0.0.10a -- March 20th, 2024): https://www.patreon.com/posts/release-g ... -100755955

If you've got any thoughts or recommendations, I'd appreciate the feedback.

Just keep in mind that I will never be adding:
- Scat
- Male Preds
- Futa
- Anal Vore
- Furry
- Cock Vore
- Farting

fin
Last edited by GiantessSandboxDev on Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:39 pm, edited 18 times in total.
GiantessSandboxDev
Been posting for a bit

Re: Experimental Vore Project (Showcase)

Postby Monopolus » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:07 pm

Sounds great, I'd be interested in trying it out. :D
Monopolus
???

Postby secretish » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:30 pm

Looks very nice, hope you can end up finishing it. The animations look nice (even though you said the models are placeholders), and I like how there's multiple scenarios where she can eat you while doing different things. Out of curiosity, though, what happens if the giantess does digest the player's character? Do you get a game over, respawn outside, or possess some other npc or something? Also, since unbirth is not listed on the things you'll never be adding, does that mean it's something you plan to add later, or is it more of a "maybe if I feel like it" kind of thing? Overall, really looking forward to this game being made, and hope you have good luck making it.
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mab17 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:32 pm

Looks like it has potential. I'd say keep working on it.
Mab17
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:37 pm

Very nice! Always wished I could make something like this after playing For Academic Purposes.

Just a heads up because I can see it happening. You may want to think about certain things now like if you want to allow mods/redistribution etc etc. A lot of things can be off putting and you don't think on it (or should have to) until it's too late and someone's done it or gone through files and saying stuff like "I saw this, where is it?"
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Blargh62 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:13 am

No downloads?
Blargh62
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:36 am

Blargh62 wrote:No downloads?

No read?
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thor11 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:32 am

Words cannot describe how exited I am for the eventual release of this game!
Thor11
Been posting for a bit

Postby moderncount3 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:52 am

Woah, this seems super immersive so far. Don't feel pressured to upload an early version of the game if you wouldn't feel comfortable about it. I'll be looking forward to future updates on your project!
moderncount3
New to the forum

Postby XDavide08 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:51 am

considering this post came out yesterday i have even more espectations
XDavide08
New to the forum

Postby GiantessSandboxDev » Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:03 am

secretish wrote:Out of curiosity, though, what happens if the giantess does digest the player's character?

At the moment, when the player dies, you're forced into free-camera mode and your body acts like the other food in the game; shrinking to signify digestion. I plan on adding the ability to respawn at some point, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

secretish wrote:Also, since unbirth is not listed on the things you'll never be adding, does that mean it's something you plan to add later, or is it more of a "maybe if I feel like it" kind of thing?

I'm sort of a picky person when it comes to Giantess stuff -- I'm not into unbirth, and I haven't planned on adding it, but I'm not against the idea of playing around with it and seeing how it goes.
tl;dr: Don't count on it, but maybe.

Daichi777 wrote:Just a heads up because I can see it happening. You may want to think about certain things now like if you want to allow mods/redistribution etc etc. A lot of things can be off putting and you don't think on it (or should have to) until it's too late and someone's done it or gone through files and saying stuff like "I saw this, where is it?"

Most of the subsystems are extremely versatile to allow for easy development -- If a player wants to mod the game, it'll be pretty easy for them to. As I said previously, I'm a picky person when it comes to this fetish, so if someone who is into something entirely different can find it in themselves to add a whole new scenario into the game, then more power to them I suppose.

Additionally, there is already a system in place which allows players to change various aspects of their experience using configuration files, such as what clothes the AI is wearing, player size, AI personality traits, etc. It's not the most user-friendly way of doing it, but it'll work for the moment. Here's a sample file that configures the Giantess, just to put things in perspective of how customizable the fine details are: https://i.imgur.com/m7oXlF9.png (image was too high to embed)

Monopolus wrote:Sounds great, I'd be interested in trying it out. :D

secretish wrote:Overall, really looking forward to this game being made, and hope you have good luck making it.

Mab17 wrote:Looks like it has potential. I'd say keep working on it.

Thor11 wrote:Words cannot describe how exited I am for the eventual release of this game!

Thanks! I'll try not to disappoint.
GiantessSandboxDev
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vympel » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:25 pm

This is looking quite interesting and the internals look good. Any chance for this to get vr like SwaS?
Vympel
New to the forum

Postby lupis95 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:04 pm

This is actually significantly higher quality than I was expecting, definitely something I'll keep an eye on.
lupis95
New to the forum

Postby Talex » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:02 pm

Wow! This project has great potential! Even using temporary models, the project looks impressive. Judging by the video, the project is in the early stages of development, so links to the demo will not be available soon, but I will look forward to updates and will follow the project.
A few personal wishes:
I would like to choose the color of gastric juice (make it more green or yellow, change its transparency)
Maybe it makes more sense to make more food models (For example, chewed bread, pasta or sausage pieces. I can’t even imagine how difficult it will be, but if you can do it, then you will be a legend in my eyes)
A detailed examination of the mouth (there may even be interaction with the teeth, uvula, tongue. the ability to cause a swallowing reflex or gag reflex)
Attempts to climb the esophagus and stomach (not sure if this is possible, but still)

In the end, I want to say: Don't give up! Keep working on the project. This project is the bomb! I can't wait for a playable demo.
Sorry. My speaking bad in English
Talex
New to the forum

Postby JingleJangles » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:03 pm

This sounds awesome! I'd love to try it out sometime if you decide to release a demo of some kind! I think it's definitely got a lot of potential to be one of those big name games in the community.
JingleJangles
Been posting for a bit

Postby GiantessSandboxDev » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:11 pm

Talex wrote:I would like to choose the color of gastric juice (make it more green or yellow, change its transparency)

Definitely a feature I plan on adding; Might also add color changing for the stomach as well. We'll see!

Talex wrote:A detailed examination of the mouth (there may even be interaction with the teeth, uvula, tongue. the ability to cause a swallowing reflex or gag reflex)

The player can already trigger a swallow reflex whilst in "Feeding Mode" by walking down her throat, and I will also try to add physics to the uvula.

Additionally, there is a (very basic) minigame you are forced to play if the AI's "horny" or "angry" levels get too high -- Basically a QTE section. This will definitely use the player's current stamina level in the future to determine how far they get into the game.
Video demonstration:

Talex wrote:Attempts to climb the esophagus and stomach (not sure if this is possible, but still)

This was actually implemented before I replaced it with the whole rope rescue thing. Might as well re-add that!

Vympel wrote:Any chance for this to get vr like SwaS?

I'd have no way to test it as I do not own a VR headset, so I won't be implementing that kind of thing any time soon, unfortunately.

Some more video demonstrations of various odds and ends in the project so far:

Emotions System - Both the upper half and the bottom half of the face can have different expressions to allow for mixing and matching, covering a wide range of possible emotions.
>> Direct link since I can't tell if the youtube tag actually works <<

Pill Digestion - The digestable pill object I was talking about in OP.
>> Direct link since I can't tell if the youtube tag actually works <<

I wanted to include a video of the player getting digested and what happens afterwards, but I must have broken the sequence after I upgraded some of the subsystems. Maybe next time ^^;
GiantessSandboxDev
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheRealProtoman » Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:02 pm

Hey this game looks phenominal so far. Can't wait to get my hands on this
TheRealProtoman
New to the forum

Postby BonGiorno » Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:42 pm

This sounds AND looks absolutely fantastic! I was really excited just from reading plain text because of all that versatility you mentioned and then I watched the samples... Yup, this is a big one. The animations and functioning systems in the videos show that you really are capable of pulling this off. You got me pumped up over here at 3 AM :D I wish you a nice development process :)
BonGiorno
New to the forum

Postby justanotherdragon » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:52 pm

Any chances it could be released as a project or at least with the option to supply custom models? I understand the anti-furry thing, but I'm personally anti-human for vore, and I know I'm not alone; any ability to make the changes myself would be appreciated
justanotherdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ilv18 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:24 am

There will be some kind of belly bloating?
I know that usually giantess and endo vore doesn't do these type of things but it won't hurt to ask(also i like the idea of sitting over the bloated belly of a pred like if it were a hill)
For example if we feed her slow digestion pills then start to feed her food to the point of bloating.
Ilv18
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game