Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.10a March Build Part 2)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.1a January Build)

Postby Arecan » Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:02 pm

ThatT54 wrote:I'm new to this site, but does anyone know what keybind is the panic button? I managed to hit it once, and then it never worked again. That'll be appreciated if I know the comination

Panic button is simply a rescue button. Panic button = M (or B, I don't really remember) while in stomach. She will swallow a rope which can rescue you, but it doesn't work yet (buggy lol)
Arecan
Been posting for a bit

Postby falsim454 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:58 pm

Arecan wrote:
ThatT54 wrote:I'm new to this site, but does anyone know what keybind is the panic button? I managed to hit it once, and then it never worked again. That'll be appreciated if I know the comination

Panic button is simply a rescue button. Panic button = M (or B, I don't really remember) while in stomach. She will swallow a rope which can rescue you, but it doesn't work yet (buggy lol)

if you wait too long your too weak to call for help though, so dont wait too long
falsim454
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rinfumeku » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:34 am

Arecan wrote:

For the panic rope thingy to work you have to first grab on to the rope first thing that happens is yeah your screen spins but you actually gotta press M again after grabbing then wait for a while you will get yeeted outside she does that pulling the rope up animation

Problem with this that there will be some wonky stuffs happening like phasing through her
Rinfumeku
New to the forum

Postby Arecan » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:22 am

Rinfumeku wrote:
Arecan wrote:

For the panic rope thingy to work you have to first grab on to the rope first thing that happens is yeah your screen spins but you actually gotta press M again after grabbing then wait for a while you will get yeeted outside she does that pulling the rope up animation

Problem with this that there will be some wonky stuffs happening like phasing through her

Lol, I tried it a lot of times before and nothing really happened. That's interesting... I just tried it and it works. Probably I didn't wait enough before ^^;
Arecan
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThatT54 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:54 am

Rinfumeku wrote:
Arecan wrote:

Aye, I managed to make it work. Usually I set the relationship to protective, then spam the M and left mouse click until the player can be moved again. Then after that, grab the rope and click M and LMB
ThatT54
New to the forum

Postby Chushination » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:07 am

I think that the stomach rope still works, I just pressed M a bunch on times. How come you said it didnt work?
Chushination
New to the forum

Postby DieGGPRGG » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:49 am

Well, one of the only errors i have is the acid liquid is not transparent, is purple, how i can fix it
DieGGPRGG
New to the forum

Postby FranchescoBlue » Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:37 pm

I have a question, how can I access the other game modes, such as "Feeding Mode" and "Body Exploration"
FranchescoBlue
New to the forum

Postby Ohrgolf » Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:46 am

FranchescoBlue wrote:I have a question, how can I access the other game modes, such as "Feeding Mode" and "Body Exploration"

"Feeding mode": This is probably what happens when you press "X" while held and relationship is "PROTECTIVE".

"Body Exploration": In [(yourusername)\AppData\LocalLow\GiantessSandbox\GiantessSandbox\player.cfg], either change

Level/START_SCENE EAT_AT_TABLE_NEW
to
Level/START_SCENE ON_BED

or press Z while she is holding you and relationship is "PROTECTIVE". (check out Controls.txt for more info on what you can press)
Ohrgolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby IncoIsARadio » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:12 pm

Is there any currently implemented way to get Dialogue to work?
IncoIsARadio
Been posting for a bit

Postby UsernameWasTaken » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:48 pm

IncoIsARadio wrote:Is there any currently implemented way to get Dialogue to work?

Yes, you can do it by pressing F10 while in game and uncheck "Is silent" in the "Basic" tab.

or if you want it to be permanent you can change it directly in here : [(yourusername)\AppData\LocalLow\GiantessSandbox\GiantessSandbox\ai_kuronatu.cfg] and then change "Personality/SILENT" to false and save.

The problem is that there are currently not a lot of dialogues actually working. The ones that are functionable right now are when she is holding you and you press E to be eaten, your character will ask to be swallowed and the giantess will reply. And you can also talk to her while in the stomach by pressing T (there are like 3 or 4 different dialogues and the game will randomly pick one). Lastly if you press M while in the stomach, the giantess will ask you if you really want to come out and you will have the choice to say Yes or No (the box appears behind the giantess' face so you cannot actually see the answers but you can still select the one you want and enter by pressing ENTER).

And if you want to see all the existing dialogues in the game you can press F10 while in game and go to the "Conversation" tab, then go to "Debug" and select the one you want to see in "Call Function:"

One last thing, it is possible to create your own dialogues too if you want, just go to [(yourusername)\AppData\LocalLow\GiantessSandbox\GiantessSandbox\conversation\convo_korunatu.cfg] and add a new variant where you like and mimic the existing ones for it to work. I won't detail it here though cause my reply is already way too long.
Last edited by UsernameWasTaken on Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UsernameWasTaken
New to the forum

Postby Darklinus » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:24 pm

Love this game, would be nice if the player could respawn! :-D
Edit: Also a more gradual digestion, right now the player ragdoll instantly vanishes after digesting fully. It's a little bit abrupt. Keep at it!
Darklinus
New to the forum

Postby FranchescoBlue » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:32 pm

Ohrgolf wrote:
FranchescoBlue wrote:I have a question, how can I access the other game modes, such as "Feeding Mode" and "Body Exploration"

"Feeding mode": This is probably what happens when you press "X" while held and relationship is "PROTECTIVE".

"Body Exploration": In [(yourusername)\AppData\LocalLow\GiantessSandbox\GiantessSandbox\player.cfg], either change

Level/START_SCENE EAT_AT_TABLE_NEW
to
Level/START_SCENE ON_BED

or press Z while she is holding you and relationship is "PROTECTIVE". (check out Controls.txt for more info on what you can press)

Thank you very much for the help

I also wanted to ask if once you are devoured by the giantess you can get out of her stomach?
FranchescoBlue
New to the forum

Postby Ohrgolf » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:20 am

FranchescoBlue wrote:

I also wanted to ask if once you are devoured by the giantess you can get out of her stomach?

Press C and 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 to teleport to pre-defined coordinates. C4 puts you on the plate, C5 inside the stomach.
Really, do check out the controls in the text file inside the game's main folder.
Ohrgolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bogflusher » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:45 pm

How do you change to feeding scenario? I can only get it to play the Dinner time and on bed scenario, none of the other codes word for anything like the feeding scenario.

I also seem to be having a few issues with the controls, settings and disabled features within the game itself. The controls file also does not have indication on how control for the opposite characters though it was said there is the ability to do this and I can't find anything on how to command actions. The commands that are mentioned in the controls file don't seem to have any affect, I pressed space multiple times to let go and did nothing. I have also tried changing the settings several times and they always default back to the same option with the shirt and eaten straight away on aggressive mode. As soon as I change settings, save settings then go to run it immediately goes back to the same settings as before with only shirt and aggressive eaten straight away. There is also the mentioned rescue option that also does not show in controls and nothing on the interaction tool either. I can't seem to do anything as I end up with the same thing happening every single time.
Last edited by Bogflusher on Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bogflusher
New to the forum

Postby Bogflusher » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:07 pm

Ohrgolf wrote:
FranchescoBlue wrote:

Press C and 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 to teleport to pre-defined coordinates. C4 puts you on the plate, C5 inside the stomach.
Really, do check out the controls in the text file inside the game's main folder.

The controls do not all work, it says press space to let go and this does absolutely nothing.
Bogflusher
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:53 am

Bogflusher wrote:How do you change to feeding scenario? I can only get it to play the Dinner time and on bed scenario, none of the other codes word for anything like the feeding scenario.

I also seem to be having a few issues with the controls, settings and disabled features within the game itself. The controls file also does not have indication on how control for the opposite characters though it was said there is the ability to do this and I can't find anything on how to command actions. The commands that are mentioned in the controls file don't seem to have any affect, I pressed space multiple times to let go and did nothing. I have also tried changing the settings several times and they always default back to the same option with the shirt and eaten straight away on aggressive mode. As soon as I change settings, save settings then go to run it immediately goes back to the same settings as before with only shirt and aggressive eaten straight away. There is also the mentioned rescue option that also does not show in controls and nothing on the interaction tool either. I can't seem to do anything as I end up with the same thing happening every single time.

These features aren't in the game yet. And the ingame settings are bugged. You have to change the config at the root.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Bogflusher » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:05 pm

Where can I find the code to enter in the root?
Bogflusher
New to the forum

Postby UsernameWasTaken » Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:36 am

Bogflusher wrote:Where can I find the code to enter in the root?

Permanent changes can be done by going here : [(yourusername)\AppData\LocalLow\GiantessSandbox\GiantessSandbox\], then the files you want to open in order to access the game's settings are "ai_kuronatu.cfg" for the giantess and "player.cfg" for the, well the name speaks for itself. Open them with Notepad and do whatever you want in there, and save.

To change the scene or the level it's in the "player.cfg" file, you have to change this line :
level config giantesssandbox.PNG
level config giantesssandbox.PNG (3.61 KiB) Viewed 1733 times
(the lists of scenes and levels are right below it)

Also if you are having troubles with the game doing weird stuff, for example you changed some settings in these files but the game still doesn't seem to recognize the changes you made it might be because of your system's language.
Mine was not in english by default since i'm not english, just changed it and now everything works fine. (I admit it's kinda annoying tho)

Don't know if that can help ya but here you go.
UsernameWasTaken
New to the forum

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:25 pm

Keep up the great work. Although, I would like an option to toggle between preset sizes for the character I control as the size difference between the player character and giantess are a bit too small for my liking.
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game