Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.10a March Build Part 2)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.1a January Build)

Postby GabrielTMM » Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:39 pm

Thank you so much, really appreciate the help. I can't wait to see where this game goes! I genuinely thing this could be top 5 best games to ever be made on this site!
GabrielTMM
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoshi174 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:20 pm

This is absolutely amazing so far.

The options are a bit confusing, hard to tell exactly what number to set activity at if you want more acid or faster digestion. but like you said, its broken at the moment so I get it.

X-ray mode is really cool too
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby 4864278 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:12 pm

So without a pannel with what controls does what it's kinda hard, especially when your keyboard isnt QWERTY, but that classic.
EDIT : nevermind i found the .txt
with what do you edit a .cpg ?
Been posting for a bit

Postby 4864278 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:41 pm

somehow the memory got deleted while changing the personaliy, and now the giantess dont spawn
Been posting for a bit

Postby Doom1313 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:17 pm

4864278 wrote:somehow the memory got deleted while changing the personaliy, and now the giantess dont spawn

Same happened to me, except the giantess still spawned.
Press windowskey + r, then type %UserProfile%/AppData/LocalLow/GiantessSandbox/GiantessSandbox and press enter, check the player.log and see if you're missing a file.
Doom1313
New to the forum

Postby OlgyIsHungry » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:23 pm

I think this idea has a ton of potential. If this was a patron and ya did constant work on this id pay and support it.

Keep up the brilliant work! I hope to see more
OlgyIsHungry
New to the forum

Postby Awolfest » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:33 pm

I accidentally messed with the memories and to fix this I messed with the files in appdata. This restored the memories But now whenever the girl picks me up she just slams me down on the plate.
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Awolfest » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:37 am

I managed to fix it myself. It seemed the issue was being caused by having the unwilling personality set. However I was unable to change it back, and the memories ended up vanishing again.

After deleteing the appdata files and doing a fresh install I managed to get the game to work normally again. Perhaps if possible, you could add a hard reset option to the game that restores the memories and all settings to the default?
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Hoooooo100000 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:00 am

GiantessSandboxDev wrote:
Maexam2 wrote:I need help please! I try to start the game, but it crashes. A white window is opened, then a smal cren with the Unity symbol and "!" shows up. After a message saying "Giantess Sandbox has stoped working" appears and the big window is closed. S.O.S.!

Your computer is probably not powerful enough to run the game -- If you have < 4GB of RAM / integrated graphics / a low-end CPU, there's not much I can do to help :(

Dongers wrote:It's really good so far!
You might have thought of it already, but having the interaction prompts such as drop me and lick me show up ingame would help a lot.

Yep, already planning on adding this!

Dongers wrote:It doesn't seem to safe it afterwards.

Doom1313 wrote:For some reason after i tried to change the personality to safe, it somehow lost the memory.

The options menu seems to be a bit broken atm -- Just edit the config file through a text editor for now to bypass these issues. ^^;

Doom1313 wrote:Where's That at?

GiantessSandboxDev wrote:To change the scenario, you must go to the game's config folder (Press WindowsKey+R, type in %UserProfile%/AppData/LocalLow/GiantessSandbox/GiantessSandbox and then press enter) and edit player.cfg.
Same place as the 'player.cfg'. It's named 'ai_kuronatu.cfg'

GabrielTMM wrote:Tho how exactly do you get to feed her food yourself? I can't seem to figure that out :(
You've got two options here:
  • Jump whilst looking at her & holding a pill. She'll notice you and come take the food out of your hand.
  • Jump whilst looking at her & holding a pill, but face away from her before she picks you up. This will force her to grab you instead of your piece of food. From here, you can prompt a normal interaction with her -- To feed her the pill, press 'X' while she is holding you.

Hoooooo100000 wrote:My game is a little buggy, the dialogue dont work,the mini game to click inside her mouth dont display,i cant get swallowed and when i can, the stomach shakes so much that I can see through the walls
Someone know how i can fix ?(if i can fix) btw how do you edit the .cfg archive? do i need use another external program or smth?

What resolution are you playing the game at?

-------------------------------------

Additional controls I forgot to put into 'Controls.txt':

Ctrl + V - Spawn a pill in your hands. Can be spammed to populate an area with pills.
Q & E - Go straight up & straight down in noclip mode.

Im playing in 1920x1080 full screen
Hoooooo100000
New to the forum

Postby OlgyIsHungry » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:51 am

My Suggestion for feature: Contextual Speech

The idea being that depending on the item you are holding or object being interacted with will open new speech options.
Right now you can press F12 to say "Hi" and "Pick me up" an example of what in suggesting is say you are holding food then press F12 to talk, you will now be able to say "Pick this up" or maybe "Let me feed this to You"
OlgyIsHungry
New to the forum

Postby philip92dk » Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:58 am

the demo is really cool. i hope we at somepont can import our own 3d models for the Giantess.
philip92dk
New to the forum

Postby Yoshi174 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:13 pm

When I first tried the game, the player would actually dissolve when running out of health in the stomach. Now they just fall over and the body stays. Not sure why it doesnt dissolve anymore, I tried a fresh version of all the files too.

Also - Mush in the stomach never seems to show up no matter how many pills are eaten.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Nouvi » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:53 am

Soo... question... what key does F16 correspond to on a regular keyboard, since I've never seen any with F keys past 12...
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Kiyoa » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:32 pm

So, having fiddled with this a bit, it seems to be pretty promising so far; some aspects of movement seem a little peculiar, particularly if you start the giantess laying down it can be hard to climb over her, though sometimes even flat surfaces can have some weird camera movement and such. Admittedly, it might be a result of fiddling with the player scale, since I prefer prey to have a larger size than the default '1 1 1' in the player config file.

Also it doesn't seem like I'm able to climb up onto her face while she's one her back; a climbing mechanic might be kinda neat for this.

One potential bug I did notice is that editing and saving anything in the customize menu seems to mess up the entries in Memory/BEGIN_RELATIONSHIP - from this:
Spoiler: show
Code: Select all
// Memory
Memory/CLEAR_RELATIONSHIPS      1
//ONLY_ON_RESET:
Memory/BEGIN_RELATIONSHIP
               TARGET         !player
               RELATIONSHIP      PROTECTIVE
               STRENGTH      100
               ANGER         0
               HAS_SEEN_BEFORE      false
               HAS_CHASED      false
               HAS_STOMPED      false
               HAS_PICKED_UP      false
               HAS_TEASED      false
               WANTS_ATTENTION      0
               TIMES_PICKED_UP      0
               TIMES_DODGED_PICK_UP   0
               DONE

TARGET         @MicroReimuAI
               STRENGTH      100
               ANGER         0
               HAS_CHASED      false
               HAS_STOMPED      false
               HAS_PICKED_UP      false
               HAS_TEASED      false
               WANTS_ATTENTION      0
               TIMES_PICKED_UP      0
               TIMES_DODGED_PICK_UP   0
               DONE

To this:
Spoiler: show
Code: Select all
// Memory
Memory/CLEAR_RELATIONSHIPS      1
               TARGET         MicroReimuAI
               STRENGTH      100
               ANGER         0
               HAS_CHASED      false
               HAS_STOMPED      false
               HAS_PICKED_UP      false
               HAS_TEASED      false
               WANTS_ATTENTION      0
               TIMES_PICKED_UP      0
               TIMES_DODGED_PICK_UP      0
               DONE
               TARGET         FirstPerson-AIO
               STRENGTH      100
               ANGER         0
               HAS_CHASED      false
               HAS_STOMPED      false
               HAS_PICKED_UP      false
               HAS_TEASED      false
               WANTS_ATTENTION      0
               TIMES_PICKED_UP      0
               TIMES_DODGED_PICK_UP      0
               DONE
//ONLY_ON_RESET:
               DONE

DONE

Granted, I am running this in wine, but I'm not certain that would cause this kind of error in writing the config file; this does cause some weirdness in game, since it doesn't load any of the relationship details. There are also some issues with clipping into (and thus out of) the stomach, and clipping into the plate/table if you're larger than the default scale when starting with EAT_AT_TABLE_NEW or teleporting to those locations. And also one time when the giantess clipped through the bed. One thing I did notice is that the stomach appears to set it's own player scale independent of however you choose to set your size, though given how cramped an undulating the space is I suspect that's with good reason.

Anyway, that's my trip report so far; hopefully it's useful.
Kiyoa
Somewhat familiar

Postby KasaiSa » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:04 pm

I have been experimenting with the game a bit, quite bit. And there is a thing that i don't know if it is general or only happens to a few people, (I don't know how unity works). But, if you see that the stomach and esophagus ondulates way to much, to the point that it is very tight and you can see outside it. Or that the pills disolve in less than three seconds, and other weird and broken things.

Go to the config file that the Dev indicates in their reply with the download. Check the values and change all the decimal dots to commas. If you have a value that is "0.4" change it to "0,4" ,for example.

It seems that the game, atleast in my case, doesn't read the dots as decimals, so a valor that is "0.00015" in the config file, is "15" in the game. I don't know if this is a europe exclusive thing or it is general, but i wanted to give notice to it because it can really give the wrong inpresion of the game if it happens. It is very well done and i'm really having blast experimenting with the systems. Congratulations Dev.

Also i found a bug that i think is kinda funny. In the config file, If you change the starting hunger value to 100, and start on the "on bed" scene. When you spawn, you will clip through her body and go directly into her stomach ^^;
KasaiSa
New to the forum

Postby Xlrclaw2 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:14 am

I have a dumb question, How do I open this? it's a 7z file and i don't know how to open that
Xlrclaw2
New to the forum

Postby moderncount3 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:54 am

I still can't quite believe how you just casually dropped a game in an alpha version that's already one of the most immersive giantess vore experiences I've ever seen. Keep up the great work! That being said, don't feel pressured to work yourself to the bone just to release updates in a regular manner. Keep up the pace you feel comfortable with, it'd be a shame to lose a project with this much potential due to overexhaustion. :)
moderncount3
New to the forum

Postby Yquwko » Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:40 pm

How do I change the map/scenario? It starts at the dinner table by default. please help
Yquwko
New to the forum

Postby GabrielTMM » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:57 pm

Yquwko wrote:How do I change the map/scenario? It starts at the dinner table by default. please help

This is from a previous post.

"To change the scenario, you must go to the game's config folder (Press WindowsKey+R, type in %UserProfile%/AppData/LocalLow/GiantessSandbox/GiantessSandbox and then press enter) and edit player.cfg. The line you want to change will be the one that starts with "Level/START_SCENE". There is a list of scenarios provided below it."
GabrielTMM
Been posting for a bit

Postby blassimg1 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:30 pm

what does the physical scale do? like what does the 3 numbers affect?
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game