(RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch March Update!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: (RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch NEW March update!!

Postby Wolfcrux » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:28 pm

Is there another way to buy the game?patreon for some reason dont accept my paypal but it works for bizarreblue game.
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby oppi » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:01 am

Wolfcrux wrote:Is there another way to buy the game?patreon for some reason dont accept my paypal but it works for bizarreblue game.

I'll launch an itch.io page where people can buy the new update in about a week. I'll post the link when it's online. People for whom patreon doesn't work will then be able to buy the new update on itch.io instead.
oppi
Participator

Postby why9343 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:34 am

A bit confused with itch.io thing but does this mean 1.3 will be the last free update?
why9343
Been posting for a bit

Postby oppi » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:51 pm

why9343 wrote:A bit confused with itch.io thing but does this mean 1.3 will be the last free update?

No there's always going to be free updates here on eka's. But people will be able to buy the patreon update on itch.io
oppi
Participator

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:56 pm

oppi wrote:
thevoremorpher07 wrote:Heyio Oppi! I enjoyed the demo well done! I had an idea which I was curious would you be interested in maybe? what if including my OC Stella as A cameo Pred? I was a bit sad to see you can't eat the Hydra as an option. You have to feed it the cow girl essentially. My Oc loves to vore Big monsters. I was thinking maybe she could be a side path to getting past the hydra and you can nom the Cow girl for yourself later. But have Stella vore the Cranky hydra and have her kinda relaxing with a massive struggling belly where the hydra normally Sits? Just thought this would be a funny concept. Let me know what you think feel free to Dm me about it or reply. I know it's a long shot but just wanted to put my idea out there. I can dm you what she looks like too should you be interested.

Heyio! Thanks for the suggestion!
But human like preds that eat ferrals is not so much my cup of tea. The game will have a bunch of ferrals that gurgle a few cute naive girls but not the other way around.

Ah i see, Stella is actually a dragon but can assume the form of a thick human woman who is Op and does Monster hunting or devourment as a sort of hobby to help others. It's a shame that won't be a concept i personally think it would of been fun at least for a 1 off scene.
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby MelonBoobies » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:01 pm

oppi wrote:
why9343 wrote:A bit confused with itch.io thing but does this mean 1.3 will be the last free update?

No there's always going to be free updates here on eka's. But people will be able to buy the patreon update on itch.io

I was confused for a bit until I remembered a "certain website" exists, looked you up on it and (to nobody's surprise) you were there, so I 100% understand why you did this lol.
(Side note: I still don't know how I feel about that "certain website" ... since I don't have the munz to get patreon content ... but I'm leaning towards it being bad since well, people gotta make a living, duh!)
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby jprrn » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:24 pm

JadeThePanda wrote:
parky wrote:might just me being dumb but how do you access the pred hideout?

It's the trapdoors in each corner of the city, then the door in the center north of the underground area

I think I am dumber, where is this " underground area"?
jprrn
New to the forum

Postby JadeThePanda » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:24 am

jprrn wrote:I think I am dumber, where is this " underground area"?

You access it by checking the trapdoors in each corner of the castle town.
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby jprrn » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:15 pm

JadeThePanda wrote:

I feel like I am missing something, because it is not working. I have tried all three trap doors, top right, top left, and bottom left in quick succession. Is there something else I need to do first?
jprrn
New to the forum

Postby Enteresting » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:47 am

jprrn wrote:
JadeThePanda wrote:

I feel like I am missing something, because it is not working. I have tried all three trap doors, top right, top left, and bottom left in quick succession. Is there something else I need to do first?

You have to witness the event of Pri's daughter gobbling up the dude in the Inn. She'll leave behind the key after that.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby feauxen » Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:03 pm

Am I correct in assuming that the huge snake, explorer, both nun scenes, and Pri/? scenes are all Patreon locked? I only ask because currently there's no way to tell aside from the fact that the most logical places to look for those scenes tell you that they're only available in the Patreon version. It'd be kinda nice if the scene list separated those out somehow so that it was more apparent what scenes you can access and which ones you don't need to bother looking for as much.
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Postby oppi » Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:25 am

feauxen wrote:Am I correct in assuming that the huge snake, explorer, both nun scenes, and Pri/? scenes are all Patreon locked? I only ask because currently there's no way to tell aside from the fact that the most logical places to look for those scenes tell you that they're only available in the Patreon version. It'd be kinda nice if the scene list separated those out somehow so that it was more apparent what scenes you can access and which ones you don't need to bother looking for as much.

Yeah I'll try to remember next time.. I tend to forget to remove the scenes from the quest log that aren't included in the public release..
oppi
Participator

Re: (RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch NEW April Update!

Postby Wolfcrux » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:39 pm

How do i pay for the new update in the itch io page?currently its only the demo public version.
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby blackovanossar » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:07 pm

just to be sure. how is the "stage" working? at first I was thinking it's about how many girls Sabrina have disgested, but I suddenly passed stage 5 and regressed to stage 4 after eating another girl. so i'm a bit confused ^^'
blackovanossar
New to the forum

Postby Soroxas77 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:32 pm

I have some...questions.
1. Where is the hydra?
2. The changelog mentions new pred scenes for characters I've already eaten, what do I do about that?
3. How do I get the explorer to get eaten?
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby poisenfire » Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:52 pm

pred scene: Sabrina / Annabella and Christella
How do you get the ability to eat two people? can't seem to find it, was able to get both in the bathroom.
poisenfire
New to the forum

Postby NagavoressQueen » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:20 pm

I am having trouble finding the Pri/? scene. Any ideas?
NagavoressQueen
NagavoressQueen
New to the forum

Postby Kavvanshrike » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:28 pm

NagavoressQueen wrote:I am having trouble finding the Pri/? scene. Any ideas?

Bit rng so you might just be getting unlucky, enter and re-enter pri's house until she isn't there then go downstairs and interact with door in the basement. Prior to this you need to help pri with a favour she wants from you, she teaches you how to increase your capacity but I am assuming that's a definite prerequisite based on what you do for her.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby oppi » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:48 am

Wolfcrux wrote:How do i pay for the new update in the itch io page?currently its only the demo public version.

The new update will be available on itch.io soon. I need to do some more bug fixing before I upload it.
oppi
Participator

Postby oppi » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:50 am

poisenfire wrote:pred scene: Sabrina / Annabella and Christella
How do you get the ability to eat two people? can't seem to find it, was able to get both in the bathroom.

You have to meet Pri first in the pred hideout. She has to teach Sabrina how to eat multiple prey first.
oppi
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game