Voreocracy

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Voreocracy

Postby hexcorsist » Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:47 am

Hi Vor3ronika, I understand each person has there own preferences for how vore goes and encourage you to do you. You're style matches up close enough to what I like so I'm not complaining. As some further suggestions to match up with you're worlds vore mechanics maybe show the character flicking herself off as she tries to get an orgasm before she blacks out. Again just a suggestion do what you like the most.

Also I think you may have misunderstood my point on compression. There is an option in winrar to split your archive into multiple smaller archives that way instead of Vorecracy-0.1-pc.zip at 2gb you could have Vorecracy-0.1-pc.zip, Vorecracy-0.1-pc.z01 Vorecracy-0.1-pc.z02 Vorecracy-0.1-pc.z03 all at 500mb. That way you can upload it to dropbox without issue. I could quite easily see this getting to 10+gb depending on how big you want to make the story but from the quality you have produced so far it would be well worth the download.

The option you want in winrar
Spoiler: show
Capture.JPG
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheSoulessGem » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:48 am

I was really digging the vibe that it starts out with the prey being cool, but the fear of actually dying kind of gets to them. Since it was featured in both scenes I kind of hope I get to see more of it. Loved it. Super rare to run into stuff like that.
TheSoulessGem
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rokosovo » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:56 am

I write this comment to mark this topic, so I could find it later and try this game. I'm intrigued about it.
Rokosovo
New to the forum

Postby MasterFXLXL » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:59 am

I love the game already
MasterFXLXL
Been posting for a bit

Postby wafflefalafel » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:33 pm

Pretty solid into, I see the resemblances from A glutinous life, Animations are done pretty well too. But one thing I would note; the 'screams' are a tad loud, when I come across one of those scenes I have to turn down the volume. Could just be me though.
wafflefalafel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vor3ronika » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:04 am

I could quite easily see this getting to 10+gb depending on how big you want to make the story but from the quality you have produced so far it would be well worth the download.

Thanks, this is very encouraging. Right now the game is 820Mb not 2GB. If yours is 2GB it's because you got the earliest version with lots of WIP images in the files that are all in 4K. When I noticed those, I deleted the old one and re uploaded the new lighter game.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby Monopolus » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:58 pm

No joke, I think this has the potential to be one of the best vore games on the site with enough time, patience, and motivation. Thanks so much for each of those elements so far, I'm super eager to see updates!
Monopolus
???

Postby Getinmybelly » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:10 am

This is phenomenal! So excited to play more of this.

Can anyone confirm how many scenes are currently in the game? I think I've found both endings (Eaten by nurse and eaten by doctor) but not sure if there's more?
Getinmybelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vor3ronika » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:45 pm

Can anyone confirm how many scenes are currently in the game? I think I've found both endings (Eaten by nurse and eaten by doctor) but not sure if there's more?

You probably got all of them yes, there is only 2 vore scene that include the player and 2 other vore/partial vore scene that follows those respectively.

Glad you enjoyed the Demo, I'm currently working on the rest of the intro.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seifens » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:14 pm

Vor3ronika wrote:
I could quite easily see this getting to 10+gb depending on how big you want to make the story but from the quality you have produced so far it would be well worth the download.

Thanks, this is very encouraging. Right now the game is 820Mb not 2GB. If yours is 2GB it's because you got the earliest version with lots of WIP images in the files that are all in 4K. When I noticed those, I deleted the old one and re uploaded the new lighter game.

The version I have is the 820 meg zip (somewhere around 950 unpacked), and it seems like most of that is in the 'places/hospital' directory, where each image is a png in the vicinity of 2 megs. You could get your image sizes way down by converting everything to webp. I've done tests on other games and a 2 meg png will reduce down to a 30-50k webp with almost no visible quality loss.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pulchritudinous_Cenobite » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:18 pm

This is really top notch. Wasn't expecting the amount of scenes or options in a demo. I also wasn't expecting the animated scenes. Great work and really hope this goes somewhere. Would be willing to donate for the longevity as well as inserting pred characters.
Food.
Pulchritudinous_Cenobite
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vor3ronika » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:48 pm

The version I have is the 820 meg zip (somewhere around 950 unpacked), and it seems like most of that is in the 'places/hospital' directory, where each image is a png in the vicinity of 2 megs. You could get your image sizes way down by converting everything to webp. I've done tests on other games and a 2 meg png will reduce down to a 30-50k webp with almost no visible quality loss.

Thanks for the info, I will definitely check this out.

This is really top notch. Wasn't expecting the amount of scenes or options in a demo. I also wasn't expecting the animated scenes. Great work and really hope this goes somewhere. Would be willing to donate for the longevity as well as inserting pred characters.

Glad you liked it, pred main characters will be a thing eventually (Wont be soon though). About animated scenes, I'm working to implement better animation for the future, might even do a full animated vore scene at some point who knows.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby bebopy » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:12 pm

Looks good! Are there any more interactions than the 2 in the demo?
bebopy
Participator

Postby Vor3ronika » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:21 pm

Looks good! Are there any more interactions than the 2 in the demo?

No If you got eaten by both the nurse and the doctor, and you watched the whole things, you've seen everything.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby clone4000 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:25 am

It looks like a promising start.
Well see what the next release brings.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:37 pm

Gave the game a try...
.... the unwilling 'screaming bloody murder' killed it all for me.
No flakking thank you. >.O;
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Vor3ronika » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:29 pm

Gave the game a try...
.... the unwilling 'screaming bloody murder' killed it all for me.
No flakking thank you. >.O;

Sorry if it wasn't your style, I can't please everyone. I though it was a bit clear that I was not making a fairy tale. Thanks for giving it a shot.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby shortprey20 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:58 pm

Just found this and i gotta try this! :D looking forward to this!
shortprey20
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kavvanshrike » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:57 pm

I don't mind the occasional switcheroo on prey willingness in vore, but odd to me that she didn't really struggle once inside if she really were unwilling.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby SecondAce » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:22 pm

Kavvanshrike wrote:I don't mind the occasional switcheroo on prey willingness in vore, but odd to me that she didn't really struggle once inside if she really were unwilling.

If I had to guess it'd most likely be a combination of her realizing she has no chance against someone that much bigger and stronger than her, and with how the creator has stated both in- and outside of the game that the prey generally don't last long due to the very limited air inside a stomach meaning that they want to focus on the 'realism' aspect of vore, or at least as much as can be. It's only a guess of mine but with this I think it makes more sense at the very least.
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game