[1 Tiny Fantasy] New Giantess Vore Game (1/1/23) 2nd DL link

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [1 Tiny Fantasy] New Giantess Vore Game (1/1/23)

Postby psaykotic » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:14 pm

amerdism wrote:wouldn't have a mega upload would you, I don't know why, but any downloads from mediafire seem to stop working o me, they start normally and eventually say failed-incomplete file an stop downloading despite that not being the case

I just made a megadownload account and I just uploaded it.

New link:
https://mega.nz/file/OBpzVDab#J6yurlP7i ... V60AkUpOqI

I've also added it to the original post.
psaykotic
Been posting for a bit

Re: [1 Tiny Fantasy] New Giantess Vore Game (1/1/23)

Postby MDCappy » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:46 pm

psaykotic wrote:I'm glad to hear you found a workaround after all that effort, the errors in downloading are so above my head, I really wish I could be of more use. I will definitely look into a second website to host on so people aren't working so hard to download the game :3

That you even make an effort beyond putting the game on in the first place is more than enough. Everyone has their own way to put in an effort. That you did any more we can only appreciate in the community. Though I may have posted too much, I thought just skimming and notetaking might help others find their own efforts.

Also, I noticed you put up a Third Link (Second type: Mega). I tested it myself without using the same solution that I had the last time. It worked just fine so as long as the problem is similar in the case of others if they had suffered the issue I did, the new mega link should function just fine for them. I was able to download it via mega with no issue. I hope others will come to appreciate your game.

Speaking of, the game is short and sweet. Not the easiest to swallow as every flavor of ice cream in your shop tends to go down the same way, but you obviously just began an outline. It'll be exciting to see if you build on that selection. Keep up the awesome work.
MDCappy
New to the forum

Re: [1 Tiny Fantasy] New Giantess Vore Game (1/1/23) 2nd DL

Postby Maexam2 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:31 am

Tagged~! Keeping an eye on this one! Can't wait for an update!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game