Routes into the Tomorrow v0.1.1 (06.11.23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The big 1-9 v0.1

Postby Voytsik » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:00 am

Lately, I've been reworking this game. That is, I completely rewrite the text of the story and change its structure. The list of main characters has remained the same, but they may be more alive than they were in the initial version of the game. Also changed the graphic design of this game (added images, created a new look for text blocks and some other details).

With all this, I want to offer you another demo of what I currently have. Warning, this is a too short demo, covering only the intro to the game when the player is not yet able to interact with other characters. If someone expects a lot of new events, then this is not yet. This is just a concept of how the game will look later.

If that doesn't scare you, here's the link: https://mega.nz/file/D5FUFJBQ#ry1CepR2Z ... AhaOUJt9qo

A small spoiler about the nature of the game.
Spoiler: show
After certain events, the player is stuck in an endless day (it's August 17th, someone may understand this reference). The old game title doesn't match this at all, so I need a new game title (I don't have a good one, so feel free to suggest something).

I'm also glad to hear other impressions and thoughts from this demo.
Last edited by Voytsik on Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby SvenCarn » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:43 pm

I played the new demo, was short as promised but it did set up an interesting premise. I liked it over all and look forward to your continuation of it! As for a new title suggestions, something to do with groundhog day? The big 19: Groundhog edition?
SvenCarn
New to the forum

Postby LethiaAzalea » Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:52 pm

I like how the text didn't come at once, little pauses in between. Made it feel organic in a way. I hope the vore gets played out like that as well, that be amazing!

Also, very interesting idea of how a time loop starts, plus some mystery involved in it as well! Looking forward too it!
LethiaAzalea
Somewhat familiar

Postby SmeetReaper » Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:07 pm

i like the game tho i will be entirely honest kinda sad that everyone in the game EXCEPT for the cat and the dog currently has vore interactions and some good ones like unbirthing,breast vore,cock vore :lol: poor pupper never gets to enjoy more then having a stick thrown and the pussy gets nothing but a petting i believe :cry:
SmeetReaper
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voytsik » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:03 pm

SmeetReaper wrote:i like the game tho i will be entirely honest kinda sad that everyone in the game EXCEPT for the cat and the dog currently has vore interactions and some good ones like unbirthing,breast vore,cock vore :lol: poor pupper never gets to enjoy more then having a stick thrown and the pussy gets nothing but a petting i believe :cry:

So you ask to make something with cat and dog? If so, that's a good idea! There's a python also, who can vore and wasn't vored. Another thing to do.
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby SmeetReaper » Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:27 am

Voytsik wrote:
SmeetReaper wrote:i like the game tho i will be entirely honest kinda sad that everyone in the game EXCEPT for the cat and the dog currently has vore interactions and some good ones like unbirthing,breast vore,cock vore :lol: poor pupper never gets to enjoy more then having a stick thrown and the pussy gets nothing but a petting i believe :cry:

So you ask to make something with cat and dog? If so, that's a good idea! There's a python also, who can vore and wasn't vored. Another thing to do.

that would be cool I mean I know about the python that's why i only mentioned the cat and dog as they only have a single scene also i like the idea of feral preds especially if the Vore type is of the nsfw variety and the preds size is so small that the person they vore either unable to move due to being suspended by their own belly/nuts or forcing them to have to drag their nuts behind them when i see the scene with the dog i think of a art i seen where someone got cv'ed by someone elses dog and when i see the cat im reminded of a scene in a quest text adventure game with a cat in a pet shop that unbirths your character
SmeetReaper
Somewhat familiar

Re: Routes into the Tomorrow 0.01

Postby Voytsik » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:51 pm

I have changed the name of the game “The big 1-9” to “Routes into the Tomorrow” and published the new version on itch.io. The first post of this forum describes the changes in the new version of the game and some other information.
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby RedOrange » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:34 pm

Very cool! Can't wait for the next update!
RedOrange
New to the forum

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Sun May 14, 2023 8:13 pm

I see that pregnancy is involved. Are there any pregnant prey in the story?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Voytsik » Mon May 15, 2023 4:22 am

Emperor_Palpatine wrote:I see that pregnancy is involved. Are there any pregnant prey in the story?

Nothing for now, but they might be. The story's author is only against the underage characters. But even if pregnant prey will be, it will not be soon.
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon May 15, 2023 5:51 am

Voytsik wrote:
Emperor_Palpatine wrote:I see that pregnancy is involved. Are there any pregnant prey in the story?

Nothing for now, but they might be. The story's author is only against the underage characters. But even if pregnant prey will be, it will not be soon.

Dang. Well, hopefully someday.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby parky » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:43 pm

If you dont mind me asking Is this game still being worked on? or is it cancelled/dead?
parky
Been posting for a bit

Postby vore21b » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:30 pm

i can't get the new demo
vore21b
Been posting for a bit

Postby Voytsik » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:39 pm

parky wrote:If you dont mind me asking Is this game still being worked on? or is it cancelled/dead?

Game development is not dead. I had exams at the university and could not devote time to this game. Now I'm free and will continue to work on the game. However, I don't know when the next update will be ready. Possibly June or later.
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby iforgot » Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:18 am

Voytsik wrote:
parky wrote:If you dont mind me asking Is this game still being worked on? or is it cancelled/dead?

Game development is not dead. I had exams at the university and could not devote time to this game. Now I'm free and will continue to work on the game. However, I don't know when the next update will be ready. Possibly June or later.

I would be happy to beta read it for mistakes if you want, or help add some writting/code
iforgot
New to the forum

Postby Voytsik » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:11 am

iforgot wrote:I would be happy to beta read it for mistakes if you want, or help add some writting/code

You can try to be a beta reader. I resumed work on the game and started writing the script for the next events. Write on my Discord (voytsik) or here.

If someone wants to help with the game, write here or in my private messages.
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby iforgot » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:03 am

Cool sent you a friend request, I can import some stuff from the older games if you want
iforgot
New to the forum

Postby parky » Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:04 pm

has there been any progress? maybe as a suggestions make small announcements in the comments about what you have made already if your not doing something like that already
parky
Been posting for a bit

Postby Voytsik » Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:43 pm

parky wrote:has there been any progress? maybe as a suggestions make small announcements in the comments about what you have made already if your not doing something like that already

I created a discord server (link in the first post of this forum) where I write development progress posts. Join there and find out what's going on with the game. In short, I'm currently working on the 5th of the 7 events planned for the next version of the game. The whole script is written, and I'm doing the programming and the visual part.
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Re: Routes into the Tomorrow v0.1 (01.10.23 Update)

Postby Voytsik » Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:52 am

The new version of the game is already ready and posted on itch.io. You can find detailed information in the first post on this forum, in discord or itch.io.

Changelog:
- 1st day done, +7 events for 2 characters;
- +6000 words, 7400 words in total (English);
- +4900 words, 6100 words in total (Ukrainian);
- 362 images (110 background, 162 events and other);
- 42 audio (3 songs, 16 music, 23 sounds);
- interface rework.
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game