Stripster (Twister with a twist!) v.0.0.1 Alpha [Patreon]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Stripster (Twister with a twist!) v.0.0.1 Alpha [Patreon]

Postby DevS098 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:24 pm

You've made quite a few mistakes in your life, accidentally borrowing from a couple of loan sharks and not realizing they're siblings is among the worst. Lucky you had heard about a gig that pays well, and you get to work with some cuties. These women seemed to be able to help you. But the Job had some unusual conditions….

You find yourself shrunken, surrounded by lights, cameras, and action! How long can you survive, for the entertainment of thousands of viewers? Keep the show lively as you run, gather bits, and dodge the hands, feet and body of a huge girl perilously suspended above you! When she falls she’ll undress, making things a mess. Nobody said the game has to be fair!

It's time to play some STRIPSTER!

Follow the development through our video devlogs!

A playable Alpha version has been released. It can be found in my Patreon!
https://www.patreon.com/posts/alpha-version-of-92946469

Do you like what you see? Consider supporting us on Patreon clicking on the button below!

Want to see any news/updates about this project or simply have a place where to discuss about it? Check out our discord server!
https://discord.gg/abmFVXG

Your feedback would also be really appreciated. If you have any, please post it in this thread! :-D
Last edited by DevS098 on Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
DevS098
Participator

Re: Stripster (Twister with a twist!)[In Development!]

Postby Bright » Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:28 pm

Looks like fun gameplay.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby swish » Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:43 am

I loved your other game Insides, and this one looks even better, really original idea too! :D Cannot wait to try it.
swish
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevS098 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:14 am

Bright wrote:Looks like fun gameplay.

swish wrote:I loved your other game Insides, and this one looks even better, really original idea too! :D Cannot wait to try it.

Thank you! We'll do our best! :D
DevS098
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:52 am

Had a thought, there could be one option post-game simply called jackpot. You could probably imagine what it would lead to.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby DevS098 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:03 pm

sizehunter wrote:Had a thought, there could be one option post-game simply called jackpot. You could probably imagine what it would lead to.

Well, not sure I followed that, do you mind explaining?
DevS098
Participator

Postby KindaFishy » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:20 pm

The trailer looks pretty fun so far! I'm sure you've considered this, but letting the giant get twisted up by their limbs and falling down, possibly flattening the player under various body parts, would be a good addition I think.
KindaFishy
New to the forum

Postby Nikkidafox » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:27 pm

This looks like it'll be fun! Any idea when there will be a playable version?
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby DevS098 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:42 pm

KindaFishy wrote:The trailer looks pretty fun so far! I'm sure you've considered this, but letting the giant get twisted up by their limbs and falling down, possibly flattening the player under various body parts, would be a good addition I think.

Actually as the first video shows, making the girl fall is part of the game so body impact is definitely a thing :wink:

somedude601 wrote:This looks like it'll be fun! Any idea when there will be a playable version?

No idea at the moment, there is still a lot to be done but you can follow things going on in the Patreon or wait for more devlogs :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:17 am

DevS098 wrote:
sizehunter wrote:Had a thought, there could be one option post-game simply called jackpot. You could probably imagine what it would lead to.

Well, not sure I followed that, do you mind explaining?

Insertion at the minimum, unbirth at max. Depends on how you'd see a jackpot Dev.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby DevS098 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:56 pm

sizehunter wrote:Insertion at the minimum, unbirth at max. Depends on how you'd see a jackpot Dev.

Interesting.. I'll give it a thought, thank you. :D
DevS098
Participator

Postby DevS098 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:08 pm

A little bump as development continues to inform you all that we have released another video devlog and I've added a link for the full playlist in the opening post.

Stay Tuned! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 pm

I just want to say, this looks like it has potential and I'm excited to see where it goes. It's definitely a unique premise!
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DevS098 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:38 am

MechaSharkZilla wrote:I just want to say, this looks like it has potential and I'm excited to see where it goes. It's definitely a unique premise!

Thanks a lot! We'll do our best! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby DevS098 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:11 pm

Thread bump as we added our discord server link.
DevS098
Participator

Re: Stripster (Twister with a twist!) v.0.0.1 Alpha [Patreon

Postby DevS098 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:24 am

A playable Alpha version has been released on my Patreon! Get the link in the opening post or here and see all the details there and if you have some feedback, please post it here!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/alpha-version-of-92946469

Stay Tuned! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Return to Vore game