Vorealia | Version 0.3.4 - The COMBAT Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vorealia - Version 0.2.0 Released | "Game Over" Poll

Postby Schagura » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:12 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:Played a little bit of this the other day, and it's pretty good so far. I want to set aside some time to actually catch up on these games.
As for your game over question, personally I like digestion, so I would love to see the belly image change to the digestion image (as long as it is can be progressed by the player and not just an auto progressing image). I do get that some people aren't that into it, so perhaps a poll would help? At least to see how many people would prefer only to see the belly image.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it thus far!

I created a strawpoll so people can vote for which version is better. But the Scenes themselves will require Player Input to continue, just like any other Scene.
regards
Schagura
Schagura
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vorealia - Version 0.2.0 Released | Poll Results | Tease

Postby Schagura » Tue May 02, 2023 11:15 am

Hello everyone! :D
The people have spoken: The game will feature as toggle to switch between the "Belly" Version and the "Digestion" Version. With the Digestion Version being the default.
Note: Players will have the Option to change both the Game Over Version and the K.O Version. The later one being used for when Eve can still revive afterwards.
Of course, this also means Players now have an easy way to lower Eve's Tattoo Power until she can no longer resurrect. So for all the true Fatal lovers out there, time to throw yourself into into Lions Den! ...Or the Bunnies Maw, in this case. :gulp:
Since I've decided to switch the appearance of Enemies around a bit. Originally the first area was to feature a Thief, an Adventurer and a Catgirl.

Now it will feature two Bunnygirl sisters! An older one and a younger one. While they are unarmed, you shouldn't let their appearance fool you.. Unless you want to become Bunny fat! (The Catgirl will still appear, but in another area)

Here's a very small teaser for their Vore Scenes: :gulp:
Spoiler: show
Smol Bunny
Beeg Bunny (Still smaller then Reisu though lol)

Also: The "Belly" Version has slightly changed dialogue and a different Game Over Screen. So I'd recommend both versions at least once, to see which one is more up to "taste" hehe

Now for the bad news: The Update "could" be delayed by a bit. Mainly because I got a fking aneurysm trying to implement the difference between fatal and respawn versions of the Vore Scenes... It wouldn't be RPG Maker without having to over complicate things.. (And having to use 3 plugins in the process~)
That being said, if everything goes well, I "might" have the update out by the end of the month. So definitely look forward to it! The Combat Update will lay the groundwork for quite a lot of content I have planned for the future!

Till then~
regards
Schagura
Schagura
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vorealia - Version 0.2.0 Released

Postby Arecan » Thu May 04, 2023 1:04 pm

This is very good! Looking forward to updates, keep up the great work :D ! Very good to see that some people are still making something good and quite unique.
Arecan
Been posting for a bit

Postby LordKentus » Fri May 05, 2023 9:14 am

Pretty good game for such earlier days, looking forward to seeing where it goes in the future.

Admittedly though I was disappointed when I couldn't rub the resurrection in Claudia's face but alas other then that it seems to be a solid presentation.
LordKentus
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheSoulessGem » Sun May 07, 2023 7:46 am

Awesome game! I am holding out hope that someday more implied disposal happens! Either way, super cool game!
TheSoulessGem
Somewhat familiar

Postby BoundedlyRational » Thu May 11, 2023 12:20 am

Just played this on a whim today and wow, the scenes are fantastic!
Very rare to see a game with so many POV images and I really appreciated them in particular. With my pred-sided tastes the player pred POV images were obviously amazing to see, but even the prey POV images were super hot (not my usual opinion!)

Fantastic stuff. Looking forward to updates.
BoundedlyRational
New to the forum

Postby welluhoh » Sun May 14, 2023 2:17 am

I played through most of the scenes that are out, and I'm loving this project so far. I think your writing is absolutely incredible, all of the characters have unique personalities that actually come through. I think you mentioned you were worried about writing/grammar, but you're doing great.

Excited to see what comes next! Keep making what you enjoy
welluhoh
New to the forum

Re: Vorealia - Version 0.2.0 | Teaser for 0.3.0.. again

Postby Schagura » Tue May 23, 2023 5:18 pm

Hello everyone, long time no see~~ :D
Arecan wrote:This is very good! Looking forward to updates, keep up the great work :D ! Very good to see that some people are still making something good and quite unique.

Thank you very much! I'm glad to hear it~

LordKentus wrote:Pretty good game for such earlier days, looking forward to seeing where it goes in the future.
Admittedly though I was disappointed when I couldn't rub the resurrection in Claudia's face but alas other then that it seems to be a solid presentation.

Thank you very much~
Yeah, you can't rub it into Claudia's face "just" yet~

TheSoulessGem wrote:Awesome game! I am holding out hope that someday more implied disposal happens! Either way, super cool game!

Thank you! Implied disposal will be mentioned here and there, but nothing major I'm afraid..

BoundedlyRational wrote:Just played this on a whim today and wow, the scenes are fantastic!
Very rare to see a game with so many POV images and I really appreciated them in particular. With my pred-sided tastes the player pred POV images were obviously amazing to see, but even the prey POV images were super hot (not my usual opinion!)
Fantastic stuff. Looking forward to updates.

POV Images are really nice, right? It's also a lot of fun making them! Look forward to some more once the new Update hits~

welluhoh wrote:I played through most of the scenes that are out, and I'm loving this project so far. I think your writing is absolutely incredible, all of the characters have unique personalities that actually come through. I think you mentioned you were worried about writing/grammar, but you're doing great.
Excited to see what comes next! Keep making what you enjoy

Thank you very much! Grammar and writing are always a pet peeve of mine tbh.. But I'm glad people are enjoying my writing, as much as I enjoy writing the Scenes in the first place~

Anyhow, onto some news for the "Combat Update"!!
:( Bad news first: It's gonna take a bit longer than I thought.
Main reason is some IRL Stuff, and the ever increasing amount of polish little old me wants to put into the game~
My current estimate for the release would be "Mid June" at best.. Again, I apologize for the delay.. :(

:-D But now the good news: There will be some extra Scenes with "Vore Enemies" like the two bunnygirls.
I don't just want them to be static enemies, so I made them have different Greetings, depending on how often you were "unfortunately" beaten (and eaten) by them.
If you somehow manage to lose to the Vore Enemies 3 times or more, you get a special, slightly longer, Vore Scene! (For comparrision: The normal scenes will have 2 Images, while the special scene will feature 4-5 Images an average~)
You can also find all of the enemies later on in their villages, homes, caves etc.. You can talk to them, and even reset the amount of times you've been beaten by them, if you want the older Scenes back~

All of this is pure Player Prey content I'm afraid. :silly: For the Preds out there, you gotta be stuck with just eating the Bosses and Minibosses~ (And normal Pred Vore Scenes, obviously~)

Here's a little teaser of how the "Little Bunnygirl" Enemy treats poor Eve after she "accidentally" loses to her 3 times or more~
Seems like the bunnygirl realized why Eve is losing to her so often~

Also Also: After writing 3 of the Scenes (Out of the 5 upcoming Vore Scenes) I estimate there will be roughly 100- 130 new Images that accompany the Scenes~ Which will nearly double the amount already in the game!
So definitely look forward too it! And I hope you all can forgive me for taking some more time finish the Update! :(

Till next time~
regards
Schagura
Schagura
Somewhat familiar

Postby nomnomvore » Tue May 30, 2023 1:13 am

I am really looking forward to this next update~
nomnomvore
Been posting for a bit

Postby hornidood1 » Tue May 30, 2023 6:17 am

Speaking of bunny girls, I hope that's not the last time we will see the Bunny Hunter. I'd love to fill her up again a few times more if possible. She was too cute and sweet not to.

Edit: I just had another idea as well. Since you already have vore scenes changing if you lose enough times, perhaps if you lose even more times to the same foe, they can offer you the chance in subsequent encounters to skip the battle entirely and you just let them eat you
hornidood1
Been posting for a bit

Postby shipgirlenjoyer » Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:40 am

is there a discord or patreon for this?
shipgirlenjoyer
New to the forum

Postby Schagura » Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:32 am

hornidood1 wrote:Speaking of bunny girls, I hope that's not the last time we will see the Bunny Hunter. I'd love to fill her up again a few times more if possible. She was too cute and sweet not to.

Edit: I just had another idea as well. Since you already have vore scenes changing if you lose enough times, perhaps if you lose even more times to the same foe, they can offer you the chance in subsequent encounters to skip the battle entirely and you just let them eat you

Don't worry, you'll see the Bunny Hunter again later on. As long as you didn't eat her of course~
And for the battle skip there's already an Instant Win and Lose button, so if you want to keep feeding the same enemy, just keep pressing the Lose button~ Though, you do have to activate it beforehand in Eve's house.

shipgirlenjoyer wrote:is there a discord or patreon for this?

Not yet, but both are set up and ready once the new Update releases!

Speaking of Update:
The next Update will most probably release at the End of June! So a bit later than I wanted to, but some IRL things have made it a bit hard to keep working on the game. :(
Still, I'm confident that the update will be ready within 3 weeks, so do look forward to it~ :D

Also, another little teaser for the next Update:
Eve_Sprite.png
Some new custom made sprites will be coming in the new Update~
Eve_Sprite.png (10.02 KiB) Viewed 4991 times
regards
Schagura
Schagura
Somewhat familiar

Postby TMVore » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:43 am

Ran through it, Solid setup so far. 10/10
TMVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby EdwardNigma » Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:23 pm

I must be missing something, because after the encounter with the bunny hunter I've yet to figure out how to leave town and get into any battles. Trying to go back the way I arrived at town gives me an "I shouldn't leave" message, trying to go south through the town is blocked off until further updates, and I couldn't find an exit in the forest where I found the bunny hunter.
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:58 pm

EdwardNigma wrote:I must be missing something, because after the encounter with the bunny hunter I've yet to figure out how to leave town and get into any battles. Trying to go back the way I arrived at town gives me an "I shouldn't leave" message, trying to go south through the town is blocked off until further updates, and I couldn't find an exit in the forest where I found the bunny hunter.

No, you're not missing anything. That is all there is in the current release. Additional battle content will be central to the next release, currently planned for the end of June.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hornidood1 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:07 am

Schagura wrote: Don't worry, you'll see the Bunny Hunter again later on. As long as you didn't eat her of course~

Oh I wouldn't worry about that. Sure wasn't me who was doing the eating after all!
hornidood1
Been posting for a bit

Postby snowkid0011 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:25 pm

I hope it is not dead:S
snowkid0011
Been posting for a bit

Postby jacobgr05 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:01 pm

Watching this one, amazing vore scene's so far with lots of potential.
jacobgr05
Somewhat familiar

Postby Schagura » Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:11 am

Hello again! :D

snowkid0011 wrote:I hope it is not dead:S

Don't worry, it's still being developed! in fact, I'm quite close to the next update, so look forward to that~

jacobgr05 wrote:Watching this one, amazing vore scene's so far with lots of potential.

Thank you very much! I hope the next updates will be as good as the current ones~

Speaking of: The 0.3.0 Update will be delayed.. :(
My current estimate is early to mid July.. I'm sorry about that. (I'm currently 80% done with the update, just need the finishing touches~)
There are some reasons, like IRL Stuff, but mostly it's because the Update proves to be bigger than I thought it would be.

That being said, after counting it all up, the next Update will bring you 11 new Vore Scenes! Almost 3 times the current amount! (If you're not counting the branching paths during the Bunny Hunter Scene.. ehehe... ^^; )
It will also lay the groundwork for future content like exploration and combat. So I wanted to make sure that combat feels interesting and not too difficult or easy. (Thanks for the playtesters that helped me with balancing!)
Many of the Scenes will also be a bit longer, and feature more Images! (One Scene will feature almost 42 images, so even more than Claudia's Scene!)

So all in all, it will be a truly BIG Update, which will basically triple the current content! 8O
I thank you all for waiting so patiently! Next time you'll hear from me, it will be with a fresh new update in hand! :gulp:

Till then~
regards
Schagura
Schagura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zertuul » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:58 pm

I still hope you get a Patreon up soon! Work of your quality definitely deserves our monetary support! Even though as a Nyte fan I love some more graphic digestion, even full nudity digestion before she disappears is hot haha
Zertuul
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game