Vorealia | Version 0.3.4 - The COMBAT Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vorealia - Version 0.1.0 - Poll result

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:51 pm

I think the current length of the scenes is good, I see too many games where it boils down to: "gulp, gulp, finish" and I find that sad.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby R3X » Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:05 am

While I did ask for the fast forward key in an earlier post, the length of the scenes themselves is a strong point of this game so far, by setting a proper mood and creating an actual scene instead of just a two sentence "notification".
Don't Panic
R3X
Somewhat familiar

Postby umakeisee » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:13 am

I think they flowed well enough that they didn't feel as long as they were.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Codedz » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:10 am

I think the current length of the vore scenes are good. I prefer longer scenes with more detail rather than those that just end in a few short moments.
Codedz
New to the forum

Re: Vorealia - Version 0.2.0 Released! (02.04.23)

Postby Schagura » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:51 pm

Hello everyone! Been a while... :D

Version 0.2.0 is now released! You can find the new download link on the Main Page.
It adds Claudia as a new Inhabitant and the anxious Bunny Hunter as a meetable (and "eatable") NPC.

It also adds a total of 87 new Pictures for the new Vore Scenes! 8O (And with my current plans it's going to be even more for the next Update...)
Speaking of the next Update:

The next Version 0.3.0 is in development and is going to add Combat! (Oh, and like roughly 6 new Vore Scenes...)
It will also add 2 new Inhabitants! (They are still work in Progress and can change till the release of the next update)
Spoiler: show
Meet Smithy! A Minotaur and Co-Owner of the Town's Smith, which she runs together with her wife Yui.
Meet Yui! A foxgirl and Co-Owner of the Town's Smith, where she runs the Sales and Customer Service.

I recon the next Update is going to be ready within the next 2-3 Months from now.. Maybe I'll chop it in two to keep the flow going...
Also, I'm planning to create a Discord Server for Updates and WIP Stuff, If people have interested in that, let me know, then I'll try and create one.

Thank you all for your continues support!
regards
Schagura
Schagura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Potatogggm » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:30 pm

How do I find the bunny hunter?
Potatogggm
Been posting for a bit

Postby Potatogggm » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:32 pm

Oh, nevermind! Already found her lmao
Potatogggm
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu27 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:01 am

Can we be prey for bunny hunter ? Eve don't want (what I can understand, but me i want :gulp:)
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby maxwellcs » Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:28 am

How can I get Maya's Affection with 5?
maxwellcs
New to the forum

Postby Schagura » Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:51 am

Ryuu27 wrote:Can we be prey for bunny hunter ? Eve don't want (what I can understand, but me i want :gulp:)

Since I saw a couple of people asking here's a list of the new Scenes/Variations in this Update:
Eve/BunnyHunter (Player Pred, Fatal, OV)
BunnyHunter/Eve (Player Prey, OV, Fatal, needs 1 Prey Point to activate)
Claudia/Eve (Player Prey, AV, Fatal or non-fatal. Following her order is always non-fatal, trying to escape will be fatal if you have <3 Prey Points)

maxwellcs wrote:How can I get Maya's Affection with 5?

Currently her Affection only goes up to 4. The first Relationship Scenes will appear in the next Update 0.3.0 (For Maya and Reisu after you have 3 Relationship Points)
regards
Schagura
Schagura
Somewhat familiar

Postby maxwellcs » Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:56 am

Hope there will be more content about Maya and her similiar type pred(She is really attractive to me)
maxwellcs
New to the forum

Postby maxwellcs » Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:01 am

Schagura wrote:
Ryuu27 wrote:Can we be prey for bunny hunter ? Eve don't want (what I can understand, but me i want :gulp:)

Since I saw a couple of people asking here's a list of the new Scenes/Variations in this Update:
Eve/BunnyHunter (Player Pred, Fatal, OV)
BunnyHunter/Eve (Player Prey, OV, Fatal, needs 1 Prey Point to activate)
Claudia/Eve (Player Prey, AV, Fatal or non-fatal. Following her order is always non-fatal, trying to escape will be fatal if you have <3 Prey Points)

maxwellcs wrote:How can I get Maya's Affection with 5?

Currently her Affection only goes up to 4. The first Relationship Scenes will appear in the next Update 0.3.0 (For Maya and Reisu after you have 3 Relationship Points)

Thanks for you answer.Hope Maya's scenes.She is my favourite character in this.game
maxwellcs
New to the forum

Postby DroolingPred » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:12 pm

Hello! I'm the sort that doesn't look at a game until it has at least one pred scene. You've got a lot of detail in your scenes, which is cool. I appreciate that you have included a dialog speed-up/skip to compensate in the event of rewatching a scene (or perhaps watching a scene outside the player's preference).

I prefer as little combat as possible. It's more interesting to me when scenes are kept behind dialog, "quest" tasks, and exploration.

I'll be interested in seeing scenes down the line that could have aggressive (unwilling prey) or seductive (willing prey) options. I'm also wondering if you may intend to include fatal endgame scenes where a pred player could digest major NPCs. Culminating a long relationship with digestion is super fuckin' hot.

Looking forward to more!
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby Aickavon12 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:54 am

Is there a way to get a fatal ending with Reisu?
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Schagura » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:51 am

DroolingPred wrote:I prefer as little combat as possible. It's more interesting to me when scenes are kept behind dialog, "quest" tasks, and exploration.
I'll be interested in seeing scenes down the line that could have aggressive (unwilling prey) or seductive (willing prey) options. I'm also wondering if you may intend to include fatal endgame scenes where a pred player could digest major NPCs. Culminating a long relationship with digestion is super fuckin' hot.

There's probably going to be a couple of Scenes and Events later down the line that will only trigger via Combat. (or losing in combat)
But I'll also try my best to include some nice exploration Sections and gradual "Levelbuilding" aka: After you complete some quests you may get told about a secret location, or a questgiver will repair a bridge which leads to newer areas.

I also haven't considered different approaches to scenes, but will definitely include that in the future! Although Eve's underlying personality won't change. (She just gets lost in the moment)
Also: most Inhabitants in Vorealia will be "voreable" at some point, for some it will take longer and some are going to need some "convincing" before you're able to churn them up.

Aickavon12 wrote:Is there a way to get a fatal ending with Reisu?

No. At least not now, but later down the line there will be opportunities for her to digest you. (Some willing and some unwilling)

Also, since the next Update is going to include combat I wanted to know what are you guys feelings about random enemies encounters? Personally I like them, but only if I have control over when to encounter them.
So I'm going with the route of "tall grass=encounter" and if you stay on the road you're safe. (In caves only dark spots will lead to encounters) But I'm also going to add some visible enemies later on, maybe some sort of sneaking mission where you have to swallow someone and then escape..
regards
Schagura
Schagura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Enteresting » Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:26 am

Random encounters are normally a staple of most RPG games, with some exceptions, so I'd be down to see a few battles here and there.

Or, the battles don't have to be random but could appear as sprites on the map, in case you simply don't want to run into any problems on the way to safety.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Aickavon12 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:36 pm

Random encounters are great, you can either go tall grass OR go with enemies are visually on the screen (Though that's not quite so random.)
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby DroolingPred » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:54 pm

Schagura wrote:I also haven't considered different approaches to scenes, but will definitely include that in the future! Although Eve's underlying personality won't change. (She just gets lost in the moment)
Also: most Inhabitants in Vorealia will be "voreable" at some point, for some it will take longer and some are going to need some "convincing" before you're able to churn them up.

Hehe, I would expect nothing less. Slowly corrupting somebody with pleasure until they ask to melt is the best.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby HentaiMaster90000 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:52 am

I loved this, can't wait for the update!
HentaiMaster90000
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysta » Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:22 am

Good setup for the game! Writing and art is solid. I especially like the librarian scene.
Little disappointed that disposal is only hinted at. :lol:

If it continues and improves on what it has set up then it'll turn into a great game.
Don't get bogged down in making the combat and keep up the good work!

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game