Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 9C

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 5B

Postby Trashbird » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:18 pm

limduhl1 wrote:I'm having the same issues as Trashbird.

Rowdy's character pack, the demi fox/bat/mouse pack and the preygirls pack all work just fine. I'm aware I need to go in and put the exact name of the base image in the picture line on the character page. So RF_Allie gives allie's picture pack for the Rowdy set. PG.Quinn gives Quinn's picture set from the preygirls pack.

BUT, if I use, say, the Hex pack, or Luna, or Dela, they don't work. putting in HF.Eleanor, or LunaHerm or Dela into the picture slot just gives the default silhouette. The pictures are in the same pictures folder (they're each in their own folder...So, like in Rowdy's pack, "Allie" has her own folder with all her pictures. In the Preygirls pack, All of the preygirls are inside one preygirls folder with no subfolders and they work fine. But Luna or Dela from their own standalone packs or Tao from the family pack, which are each in their own folder named after their character don't seem to function. Nor do the Hex girls, who are set up like the Preygirls, all grouped into one folder).

I've tried changing the folder names (thinking the game might be mistakenly trying to use the named folder as the image file) with no effect
I've tried changing the picture names (same line of thinking) and updated the picture line with the new name, with no effect
I've tried pulling out the pictures into the main StreamingAssets/Pictures folder with no effect (other than a lot of loose files to cleanup)
I've tried a great many different packs, and I can't get ANY of them to work....except Preygirls, the 3 Demi-human packs, and rowdy's. Other than Rowdy's, which has fully saved and detailed characters, I can't figure out what is different about the demi/prey pack from the other ones that would keep them from working the same way.

I noticed some of them had some unintelligible text files mixed in with the pictures (notepad files with strings of numbers) but others didn't (and the demi/prey packs didn't either)

The ONLY thing I've found is that Rowdy's, Demi fox/bat/mouse and Preygirls all have text files in the "Races" subfolder under StreamingAssets. However, I haven't found any similar text files in any of those other character packs. As far as I can tell though, those only refer to the character values for certain stats or race randomizations, and shouldn't affect the pictures being used...

I'm not terribly computer literate with this sort of thing, but I'm not all that oblivious...I just simply cannot tell what the working character packs have that the others don't, or vice versa, to even attempt to fix the issue and get those awesome images working.

Hey, I found a solution around that for now, After leaving everything in the folders they are supposed to be in you can go in and make the characters first name match the image files you want. When imputing image files into the pictures box it wont let you use any with a Period in its name. But you can put a period into the character name. I dont know if you can use a lastname while doing that, I just leave it blank. I got everything from HermLuna to the DM.bailey to work.
Trashbird
New to the forum

Postby LordGamerXD » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:48 pm

How can I make the FNIA girl pack work I add the pictures to the pictures folder am I missing something???
LordGamerXD
New to the forum

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:13 pm

limduhl1 wrote:I'm having the same issues as Trashbird.

LordGamerXD wrote:How can I make the FNIA girl pack work I add the pictures to the pictures folder am I missing something???

Just updated the character guide to include some info about this! Link below:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17RD ... sp=sharing

The gist is - there are image files (.jpg, .png) and character files (.txt). All character packs on the spreadsheet will contain images, but only some contain character files. If there is no character file, you will need to make a custom character in-game with the same image name. The above guide has a pretty simple walkthrough with pictures for how to do this. Cheers!
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Content2020 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:13 am

Is this compatible with the original? I have a data folder that I want to insert into this one
Content2020
Been posting for a bit

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:07 am

Content2020 wrote:Is this compatible with the original? I have a data folder that I want to insert into this one

It should be, yes! Let me know if you have any issue
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby limduhl1 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:29 am

Number1Vor3Boy wrote:Just updated the character guide to include some info about this! Link below:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17RD ... sp=sharing

The gist is - there are image files (.jpg, .png) and character files (.txt). All character packs on the spreadsheet will contain images, but only some contain character files. If there is no character file, you will need to make a custom character in-game with the same image name. The above guide has a pretty simple walkthrough with pictures for how to do this. Cheers!

Tentative excitement that I have it working now, thanks!

It looks like I was missing the "restart the game" step....I thought that because I could change the character portrait on the fly by editing the "picture" field in the character editor, that I could also add new character packs and test to see if they worked while the game was open.
limduhl1
New to the forum

Postby Content2020 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:38 am

So far all the new stuff seems to be just new fetishes. Would be nice if more dialogue was added to the old features, but I also saw that a tutorial for adding this was provided. Is there any way future updates will bolster this? Otherwise I'm sure other people would we willing to contribute
Content2020
Been posting for a bit

Postby limduhl1 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:18 pm

pretty sure updates are just the various custom content people work on in their own time, and possibly whatever framework improvements (that people also work on in their own time) can be envisioned.

I kinda just appreciate it for what it is (especially now that I've figured out how to make it work!). I can't really justify asking for more when I haven't contributed to it at all, whether in creativity, time, or money.

It's an awesome game, and I'm quite pleased that I decided to click on a random forum topic when I usually just breeze past them. What a great random find.
limduhl1
New to the forum

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:55 pm

Content2020 wrote:So far all the new stuff seems to be just new fetishes. Would be nice if more dialogue was added to the old features, but I also saw that a tutorial for adding this was provided. Is there any way future updates will bolster this? Otherwise I'm sure other people would we willing to contribute

There are some new fetishes and interactions, but original interactions have received a lot of new dialogue as well! If you’re interested, the following sheets contain all the new dialogue added from UH -> RH

My added dialogue:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 7mIYqWFDVc

Dialogue from others proofread and added to the base game:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... erpyrrnyzI

Original game dialogue with some minor changes:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... lEdsamc6CE

If you’d like to make a dialogue pack, there’s a channel for sharing them over on the discord. Zebranky and I are also working on some better ways to make integrating custom content from others. Though, most of the custom content being made lately has been new characters.
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Re: Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 5C

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:51 am

Updated to Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 5C

Changelog found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nY5 ... sp=sharing

Another late night update! Reworks of the arouse, hunger, and charm spells, settings to tweak when event notification boxes appear, some UI improvements, and a few dialogue additions and fixes.
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Morkeleb » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:30 am

I don't know if it was intentional or not. but as a test I cranked the auto charm option to zero, so that all events with charm would auto succeed against me. All vore related events would still ask permission before I would say yes, both endo and digestive vore even while under charm. Everything else seems to work as far as I can tell.
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Postby zacman300 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:28 pm

The mentioning of spells has me interested in something, are there any expansion spells?
zacman300
New to the forum

Postby Morkeleb » Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:23 pm

zacman300 wrote:The mentioning of spells has me interested in something, are there any expansion spells?

there is a setting under options that makes any growth or shrink spells permanent instead of temporary. There is also weight gain and loss options from vore /not eating enough, also under options.
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuu » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:34 pm

I'm really sorry guys but I have to ask someone to retard proof this for me. I've unpacked 5C and none of the characters are in the templates except Auri, not even the base rowdy pack. Can't make the new version see anyone. Older version sees everyone (except the bailey mouse girl, she always gives me an error, can't find file "r" or something? I dunno.) got some kitsunes some bat girls... loads of stuff but this one is just blank no matter what I do.

Sorry for being legit dumb and thank you in advance.

(okay I've managed to get the rowdy pack working and mouse pack working by putting them in the content raw directory, not the stream assets so, I mean I hope thats right. I do still have that problem with the bailey Labrous mouse girl though. "an exception just occured, unusual behaviour may result. only the first in a session gives a warning. Did not understand condition "r" in image filename"
Ryuu
Participator

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:19 pm

Ryuu wrote:okay I've managed to get the rowdy pack working and mouse pack working by putting them in the content raw directory, not the stream assets so, I mean I hope thats right.

Yup - this is absolutely correct and should be future-proof to any updates to the game.

Ryuu wrote:I do still have that problem with the bailey Labrous mouse girl though. "an exception just occured, unusual behaviour may result. only the first in a session gives a warning. Did not understand condition "r" in image filename"

Looks like the character has a typo in one of the file names for that character - one of the files has the word "Nuder" which needs to be changed to "Nude". After that the images should load.
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:02 am

Number1Vor3Boy wrote:
Ryuu wrote:I do still have that problem with the bailey Labrous mouse girl though. "an exception just occured, unusual behaviour may result. only the first in a session gives a warning. Did not understand condition "r" in image filename"

Looks like the character has a typo in one of the file names for that character - one of the files has the word "Nuder" which needs to be changed to "Nude". After that the images should load.

I was bored and actually just went ahead and fixed it - if you go redownload the CommanderLard packs it should work fine now, no typo
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu » Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:20 am

Number1Vor3Boy wrote:
Number1Vor3Boy wrote:

I was bored and actually just went ahead and fixed it - if you go redownload the CommanderLard packs it should work fine now, no typo

You are a wonderful person and you have my thanks.
Good to know I managed to figure it out though(raw file directory), honestly I was scratching my head about that for like a good hour then I eeer, read the README like a sensible rational person.

(edit) I'm really sorry but I redownloaded it and am still getting the same error. Even looked for it myself the "nuder" name and its not there. Don't know why its still complaining.
Ryuu
Participator

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:06 am

Ryuu wrote:(edit) I'm really sorry but I redownloaded it and am still getting the same error. Even looked for it myself the "nuder" name and its not there. Don't know why its still complaining.

Did you delete the old files you added from that pack? It might be finding them still
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:13 am

Yus, before I loaded the game I made sure I removed everything to do with the demi mouse girls and put them back in using the zip from the list, I knew it was redone because it actually said "content" not assetstreaming or w/e it was.
(Sorry for being a pain)
Ryuu
Participator

Postby Pawz » Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:26 am

I take it you were not successful in merging the 3d models project into this. I should try to set aside some time to merge them at some point x_x
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game