Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 9C

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 8A

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Wed May 24, 2023 8:21 pm

Number1Vor3Boy wrote:
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:Just downloaded it yesterday and still adjusting the charars I had in the base game to my liking for this one. Some questions too.

1: In the OP it mentions that characters can lose consciousness due to exhuastion, but while testing I couldn't get it to happen. Can it happen?
2: Is there an option to rape or anal rape characters?

1- Currently this is only for AI controlled characters and it is very rare. I’ll see if I can do a more robust implementation that works for players as well

2- Nonconsensual interactions are planned but represent a lot of work. This kind of system would need to be fully toggleable, have AI and player support, and include hooks for a bunch of fringe scenarios like the “please don’t digest me! I’ll do anything” line potentially leading to a coerced sex scene, etc

Ah okay and thanks. ^_^
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sun May 28, 2023 12:30 pm

I found the problem, max resolution does not work, it has to be a 1920x1080. Otherwise it will not work.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BellyButtlet » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:42 pm

Quick question, is it possible to set assigned bed/ spawn location for characters in the map or in game menu's, i'm messing with the map editor and might just be blind/stupid
BellyButtlet
New to the forum

Postby VoidInVoid » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:23 pm

I have a mechanics-oriented question that I suppose I'll ask on this thread since it's the version I'm using. Two out of three times when I setup a game, no one eats each other. I go over and over my settings, but nothing looks out of place. For reference, I tend to make it very endo-focused, but I don't think that would be a problem. When I examine characters in the map, their stats say they should be chomping at the bit, but no vore actually occurs. I put pred and prey willingness high (since I'm a voreception fiend), but again, I doubt that should cause the problem. Returning the settings to factory usually brings back the vore, and after that, making slight adjustments can make the world I'm looking for work. But most of the time when I start the program and fix up a game, no dice. Maybe it's in the personality settings, but I try to set them to produce as much vore as possible. Does anyone know what might be causing the lack of consumption?
VoidInVoid
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:07 am

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone know how you go about earning trust and romantic spark, I don't wanna have to mess with the sliders but I have no idea what makes me more trustworthy or more sexually appealing.

Thank you.
Ryuu
Participator

Re: Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 9B

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:37 pm

Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 9B Released!

Changelog found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nY5 ... sp=sharing

WARNING: There are a few UI-related bugs with version 9 that will take a bit of time to get fixed. Check out the info on the changelog and make a judgement call if you think you're ready to update or not.

9A is one of the biggest updates yet! This one features a lot of very nice quality of life improvements in the form of redesigned menus for game setup, config options, settings, and the character editor. Huge thank you to J3DGTS for those features. Other things in this update include a new rejections system for romantic events, sex AI improvements, better stat tracking, new interactions, and lots of new traits, settings, text improvements, and other bugfixes.

9B is a hotfix with some improvements to pressing issues with 9A. Big fixes include the crashes that occur when certain characters engage in sex and vore, willingness calculation fixes, and char count on the setup game screen. Also squeezed in some performance changes related to portraits which should improve performance drastically when using characters with 50+ portraits.

I've also updated my character pack with 7 new chars, and a lot of others have released characters recently as well. Check out the changelog over on the character pack list sheet here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

RH_SetupScreen.PNG

RH_SettingsScreen.PNG
Last edited by Number1Vor3Boy on Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:59 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:I found the problem, max resolution does not work, it has to be a 1920x1080. Otherwise it will not work.

It seems to be working for me, what exactly is the issue you're experiencing?

Ryuu wrote:Hey guys, just wondering if anyone know how you go about earning trust and romantic spark, I don't wanna have to mess with the sliders but I have no idea what makes me more trustworthy or more sexually appealing.

I haven't adjusted anything about those two systems actually, checking them out now. Looks like romantic spark is set purely randomly between two characters and is never changed, while trust is increased by every successful vore or taste interaction. Trust decreases drastically if you force-vore someone. Trust factors into "ask to vore endo" odds but not much else.

VoidInVoid wrote:when I setup a game, no one eats each other ... Does anyone know what might be causing the lack of consumption?

I'd need to see your game settings, but the big ones that increase or decrease vore likelihood are:
- Vore Hunting Bias
- Pred/Endo Biases
- Secretive Vore (if enabled, vore will be less common)
- Endo settings, especially EndoIsOnlyRomantic (if enabled, endo vore will be fairly rare)
an all-endo game will also have less forced vore in general, because characters will mostly hunt if they're horny and have high voraphilia vs digestive vore where they'll hunt anytime they're hungry

BellyButtlet wrote:Quick question, is it possible to set assigned bed/ spawn location for characters in the map or in game menu's, i'm messing with the map editor and might just be blind/stupid

Not currently, no. Sorry!
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby ehur » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:05 am

I think the orgasm damage calculation is using absorb values rather than digest values.

I have absorption set to max because I prefer to skip that part;
settings.png

Here, my character was at around 350 health the prior turn, and then was pushed to orgasm. Several decimal places were added.
damage.png
damage.png (5.44 KiB) Viewed 5551 times
ehur
Somewhat familiar

Postby Assassincreed4 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:54 pm

I think the relationship is broken cause I try making friendship value to 1 for everyone but when I click apply changes it reset back to 0
Assassincreed4
New to the forum

Postby Morkeleb » Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:27 pm

does the ai use the soothe prey command? I tested it by having a endo dominator nom me while I was unwilling, and she kept me for 200 turns without trying to soothe me to being willing once. Seems weird.
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrossboneKaiKai » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:55 pm

Posting here more out of convenience than anything else:
SMVA!Mina's art seems to fluctuate between sprites if you Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V her Max Gain pictures into her picture folder
CrossboneKaiKai
New to the forum

Postby TheGreatUnknown » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:02 pm

what happened to the in-game art that used to be present? did the game become to big to include it?
Better To Try And Fail Then Not Try At All
TheGreatUnknown
Been posting for a bit

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:55 pm

TheGreatUnknown wrote:what happened to the in-game art that used to be present? did the game become to big to include it?

It’s still available as a separate download, check the custom content button -> character packs downloads

Morkeleb wrote:does the ai use the soothe prey command? I tested it by having a endo dominator nom me while I was unwilling, and she kept me for 200 turns without trying to soothe me to being willing once. Seems weird.

The AI currently does not use this, no. Definitely on the to do list

ehur wrote:I think the orgasm damage calculation is using absorb values rather than digest values.

Thanks, I’ll take a look

Assassincreed4 wrote:I think the relationship is broken cause I try making friendship value to 1 for everyone but when I click apply changes it reset back to 0

Is a known issue, check the changelog for some more info about bugs in the latest version. Will hopefully be fixed soon
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Content2020 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:42 am

I don't think the trait weight settings works anymore. Cant save any of my options (neither default or save)
Content2020
Been posting for a bit

Postby Content2020 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:02 am

Also, you cant edit template personalities using custom (you can access but cant slide any of them), and digestion mod shows up twice in the settings
Content2020
Been posting for a bit

Postby LegitUsername » Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:43 am

So, downloaded 9B last night and gave it a a try. I'm still facing the issue of characters with no access so magic using healing spells, usually in the 300-range for health. I've still got the bug and I have no idea why.
Be gay, do vore
LegitUsername
Been posting for a bit

Postby JackUmber00 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:15 pm

Can someone explain how see through walls works? I'm a bit confused by the text, not sure if it's applying to just the controlled character or if it applies to every character.
JackUmber00
New to the forum

Postby Tunknownusert » Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:36 pm

Can anyone help me? I am trying to import the images from JollyIm (stable diffusion ones). I am able to create new character and it seems to import the icon image for them fine, but then when i start the game up none of the characters retain their images. Any ideas what im doing wrong? Was anyone else able to get that image set to work?
Last edited by Tunknownusert on Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby kirkyk » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:05 am

Tunknownusert wrote:Can anyone help me? I am trying to import the images from JollyIm (stable diffusion ones). I am able to create new character and it seems to import the icon image for them fine, but then when i start the game up none of the characters retain their images. Any ideas what im doing wrong?

1. Name and title of a series of pictures may not match
2. Wrong name of pictures.
3. there are pictures with the same name
kirkyk
Been posting for a bit

Postby smallfan » Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:44 pm

still working on this?
smallfan
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game