Pathfinder 2e Vore Rules V 0.5

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Pathfinder 2e Vore Rules V 0.5

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:42 am

I'm currently working on a set of vore rules for Pathfinder 2e. So far I have the basic start for them, basically a bonus archetype for either preds or prey.

It currently contains:
A complete path for predators.
A partial path for magical predators.

Plans for the future:
More feat options for all predator paths.
Archetypes for prey characters.
A high level archetype for Switch characters.
Monster rules
Specific magic items. (Only once everything else is done, so a rules change doesn't require reworking everything.)

Things not (currently) planned:
Disposal related content. While it may be something I personally enjoy, I do not think it fits a base ruleset. Perhaps sometime in the future, once everything is completed, I will release a supplement for all the niche content.
Art. This is just a fun little thing to release for vore fans, not something I plan to make official at all. If someone decides they want to make little foundry icons for each ability, I won't say no, but I can't draw, and don't plan on commissioning anything.

Here is the google drive document.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1clE8aTkVo5PJqVAhK6fXMsxI-ZBo-2-kpW0gpVW9-v8/edit?usp=sharing

As things change, I will track them here.
Spoiler: show
Version 0.5
Added the feats Mass Bellyport, Drain Life, Focusing Digestion, Elemental Acids, and Magical Digestion feats.
This brings the Magical Predator Archetype to a complete path, rendering it technically playable, but in severe need of play and balance testing.

Version 0.25
Renamed Advanced Hunting Strategy to Master Hunting Strategy. Added the feats Iron Guts, Powerful Gut, Absorb Prey, Redirect Damage, and Legendary Hunting Strategy. Updated Tarrasque’s Gut to fit with both Powerful Gut and Powerful Stomach.
This brings the Physical Predator Archetype to a complete path, rendering it technically playable.

Version 0.04:
Reworked how Physical Predator Dedication works.
Added the feats Advanced Hunting Strategy and Critical Jaws.

Version 0.03:
Added the feats Powerful Stomach, Magical Stomach, Tarrasque’s Gut, Stomach Casting, and Shared Casting.

Version 0.02:
Merged Powerful Predator Dedication, Agile Predator Dedication and Guile Predator Dedication.
Added the feats Rub, Predator's Preparations, Delay Digestion, and Always Room for Dessert.

Version 0.01:
Added Powerful Predator Dedication, Agile Predator Dedication, Magical Predator Dedication, and Guile Predator Dedication archetype feats.
Added the Swallow Whole and Telekinetic Grab focus spells.
Last edited by Dracon_Kitsune on Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Re: Pathfinder 2e Vore Rules V 0.01

Postby Sauvegarde » Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:53 pm

Ah yes yes, what an excellent initiative!

Here are some ideas:

Status

Digesting: the stomach / encasing guts of predators begin wearing down their prey 1 minute after they have been Swallowed whole. Further ingestion of prey stops any ongoing digestion and resets this counter to 1 minute each time. Digesting prey take 1d4 Acid + 1d6 Bludgeoning damage when digestion starts and for every subsequent minute they spend in the predator's body. The Digesting status remains for 4 hours, after which the predator may become Sated.

Stuffed: a predator who is digesting their size equivalent in prey or more becomes Sickened 1 until the end of their Digestion. Retching to end this condition is equivalent to releasing the prey.

Sated: predators who are done digesting gain Sated 1 if they have digested their size equivalent in prey, Sated 2 for twice their size, etc. The value of Sated decreases by 1 every day, at the same time the character wakes up. Predators cannot eat while they are Sated.

Disposal: once the Digesting condition ends, a predator must spend 10 minutes to expel the remains of their prey (typically, bones and other less savory byproducts of the digestion) at some point in the next 24 hours. Every non-organic piece of equipment of the prey is expelled with the status Broken (leather armor and such are considered organic material and thus are digested). They need to be cleaned and repaired in order to be used. Regardless of the assimilation method, Disposal is a messy process that leaves extremely obvious tracks. Covering these tracks requires a difficult Survival check depending on the amount of prey degraded. Failure to clear this condition results in the predator becoming Flat-footed until they find a way to relieve themself.

Feats

Basic

• Burp: you may take a Reaction to expel the remaining air in your stomach / encasing guts. It consumes 2 of their remaining turns before suffocation.
  • Breakdown: you may take 1 Action to consciously deliver a constriction attack from your stomach / encasing guts, dealing 1d4 Bludgeoning damage to the contained prey.
  • Delay digestion: this feat allows your stomach / encasing guts to deliver non-lethal damages instead of lethal. Furthermore, you can choose to consciously halt the digestion process and keep your prey alive for as long as you wish. However, if your character is about to suffer Starvation damage, the digestion process automatically starts. You don't take the starvation damage unless you choose to regurgitate all your captured prey.
  • Hyper dilation: you may take 2 Actions to increase the size of your ingesting organs, relax the relevant muscles, unhinge your maw, etc. You gain the Dilated condition and can Swallow whole prey up to one size category above your own size. You are Clumsy 2 for as long as you remain Dilated, and you cannot keep this condition more than 1 consecutive minute, after which your organs automatically revert to their usual size.
  • Quick digestion: you take 2 Actions to focus and consciously start Digesting.
  • Fast metabolism: you may spend 10 minutes actively digesting your meal, after which your Digesting condition ends. After using this Activity, the Sated condition triggers as usual, but its value decreases by 1 every hour (instead of every day) until it reaches 0.
  • Flat outlines: you make a Deception check against a DC depending on the amount of prey you've swallowed whole. Success: the bulges of your prey are concealed and undetectable from a superficial inspection, unless your prey is actively struggling. Critical success: the bulges of your prey remain concealed even if they keep struggling inside you.
  • Inner black hole: you are no longer required to use the Disposal activity, however all the pieces of equipment of your prey are permanently destroyed inside you. Artifacts that cannot be destroyed by ingestion or digestion still need to be voided in the regular way.
  • Venomous guts: your stomach / encasing guts secrete a poison that acts like Giant Centipede Venom and impedes your prey's movements. A dose is applied once to the prey when they are Swallowed whole. Your guts venom keeps evolving as you gain levels:
    • at level 5, it becomes Hunting Spider Venom.
    • At level 7, it becomes Giant Wasp Venom.
    • At level 13, it becomes Purple Worm Venom.
    • At level 17, it becomes the following: Saving Throw Fortitude DC 38; Maximum Duration 6 rounds; Stage 1 4d6 poison, 2d10 acid, and enfeebled 1 (1 round); Stage 2 6d6 poison, 3d10 acid, and enfeebled 2 (1 round); Stage 3 8d6 poison, 4d10 acid, and enfeebled 3 (1 round).

Advanced

• Guts of steel [Requires: Expert in Fortitude]: you are no longer Flat-footed against engulfed creatures. Additionally, you can use a Reaction to harden the walls of your stomach / encasing guts, gaining a circumstantial bonus of +2 to AC against internal attacks.
  • Room for dessert: you can Swallow Whole a second prey up to your maximal size, even if you have already swallowed prey to capacity.
  • Safe digestion [Requires: Delay digestion]: your prey is safely expelled by your organism during Disposal. They provide no nutritional value and nor do they raise your Sated status. Such a disposal doesn't leave obvious tracks provided you find a way to clean up your prey.
  • Vitality drain: once per round, you may take 1 Action to drain the vital essence of your prey. The creature takes 3d6 negative damage and you regain Hit Points equal to the damage dealt.
  • Spell drain [Requires: Expert in spell attack]: you may take a Reaction to expand a spell slot (prepared or innate) from your prey. You can then execute the required Activity to cast this spell (typically, two Actions) as if you had prepared it yourself in a spell slot of your own (therefore using your own Spell attack and Spell DC). The casting activity must be made in the same round you used the Reaction or else the spell of lost.
  • Dragon guts: your stomach / encasing guts secrete a powerful acid that acts like Dragon Bile, but without onset duration. A dose is applied to the prey when you begin Digesting and every subsequent minute afterwards.
Last edited by Sauvegarde on Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sauvegarde
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:12 pm

Sauvegarde wrote:Ah yes yes, what an excellent initiative!

Here are some ideas:

Thank you very much for the ideas and interest. I certainly like a bunch of them. Maybe not all, but a bunch of ideas sound wonderful.

Thoughts:
I might use some of those statuses for prey feats. However, they are a bit too complex to be base state of things, I feel. And with disposal, while I do love that part of vore, at the very least for the base vore rules, want to make it as open as possible. However, once I have the baseline feats up, I might then release a side update, for the more niche things like disposal.

I was thinking of combining burp and breakdown into a single feat, Rub.

Rub Feat 4
1 action

Every creature inside of you, or inside another target creature next takes damage equal to your digestion damage, with a basic Fortitude save (DC equal to your Class DC). If they critically fail, they lose an additional round of air.

Delay Digestion works fine pretty much as is, adjusted for a lack of stats.

Delay Digestion Feat 4

You may choose not to digest your prey. They take no damage from being swallowed, and you may use an action to reset the time it takes for your prey to suffocate in you.

Hyper dilation could be interesting as well, but I already had some ideas in that vein.

Predator's Preparations Feat 4

Increase your stomach capacity by 1 size category. At level 8, and every 4 levels after, your stomach capacity increases by 1 more. Your maximum size category can never be more than Huge with this feat.

I like flat outlines.

Flat Outlines Feat 7
Archetype Skill
Master in Deception

Anyone trying to see that you have prey in your gut has to beat your Deception DC with their Perception.

Room for dessert seems like a great, if not capstone, then high level feat.

Always Room for Dessert Feat 16
Your stomach capacity is Huge.

Your stomach capacity becomes Gargantuan. You may also swallow an additional 5 Small or Smaller creatures even when stuffed to Gargantuan capacity.

I like Vitality Drain, but think it might work best as a focus spell, so it comes with auto heightening and limited ish uses. Same with Spell drain. I will work on those two later for now. Curious if you have any feedback on these, before adding them to the sheet.
Last edited by Dracon_Kitsune on Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby Sauvegarde » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:55 pm

I've edited my post to add in Venomous Guts, because you might want a way to keep prey in :p

Also Dragon Guts for when you want to absolutely destroy them.

• Rub: ok.
  • Delay Digestion: sure.
  • Predator's Preparations: feats you have to take multiple times are no fun. This one should naturally progress while you gain levels (but still up to Huge).
  • Flat Outlines: alright.
  • Room for Dessert: keep it as such but name it "Always more room for dessert" then :p
  • Vitality Drain: it would be disappointing to make this a powerful ability limited by focus points. The idea was to use the last action of your turn to do something cool and rewarding, but ultimately not game changing. To be adjusted, then. Maybe turned into a cantrip?
  • Spell drain: this one however, maybe should cost a focus point :p
Sauvegarde
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:18 pm

Sauvegarde wrote:I've edited my post to add in Venomous Guts, because you might want a way to keep prey in :p

Also Dragon Guts for when you want to absolutely destroy them.

• Rub: ok.
  • Delay Digestion: sure.
  • Predator's Preparations: feats you have to take multiple times are no fun. This one should naturally progress while you gain levels (but still up to Huge).
  • Flat Outlines: alright.
  • Room for Dessert: keep it as such but name it "Always more room for dessert" then :p
  • Vitality Drain: it would be disappointing to make this a powerful ability limited by focus points. The idea was to use the last action of your turn to do something cool and rewarding, but ultimately not game changing. To be adjusted, then. Maybe turned into a cantrip?
  • Spell drain: this one however, maybe should cost a focus point :p

Updated Predator's Preparations and the name of Room for Dessert. But the problem with Vitality Drain is that every healing ability like that is either focus point, or takes 10 minutes, 1 time per hour, or 1 use per person per day. And as for the poison abilities, they seem interesting, but we are already pretty saturated with level 4 abilities. What about a level 6 ability, where you can ingest a poison to use on your prey, but you are immune to it while they are in there. That way it self upgrades, and you can tailor your debuffs, especially as more poisons get released.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby Sauvegarde » Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:58 pm

the problem with Vitality Drain is that every healing ability like that is either focus point, or takes 10 minutes, 1 time per hour, or 1 use per person per day.

Maybe have it proc every hour then? It would mesh well with the digestion process.

What about a level 6 ability, where you can ingest a poison to use on your prey, but you are immune to it while they are in there. That way it self upgrades, and you can tailor your debuffs, especially as more poisons get released.

This is a lot less exciting than having my guts secrete and deliver poison on their own. Also, buying poison is outrageously expansive in PF2e. As a compromise: how about an ability that allows you to use a downtime activity (taking a day or so) to alter a poison with the Injury tag that you bough or scavenged? You make a Craft (alchemy) check, then ingest the modified poison once, and your body "learns" the formula and keeps producing it on its own. Self-modifications, fuck yes!

Archetype Powerful Predator, Agile Predator, Magical Predator, Guile Predator
Prerequisites Powerful Predator Dedication, Agile Predator Dedication, Magical Predator Dedication, or Guile Predator Dedication

Your feat tree is wayyy too bloated. How about a single Predator Dedication that comes with a Hunting Strategy (powerful, agile, magical, or social), the same way a Rogue gets to choose a Racket? You can still have specific archetype feats that demand a specific Hunting Strategy in addition to the dedication.
Sauvegarde
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:00 am

the problem with Vitality Drain is that every healing ability like that is either focus point, or takes 10 minutes, 1 time per hour, or 1 use per person per day.

Maybe have it proc every hour then? It would mesh well with the digestion process.

Once an hour for vitality drain sounds perfect. I'll add it to the sheet tonight.

What about a level 6 ability, where you can ingest a poison to use on your prey, but you are immune to it while they are in there. That way it self upgrades, and you can tailor your debuffs, especially as more poisons get released.

This is a lot less exciting than having my guts secrete and deliver poison on their own. Also, buying poison is outrageously expansive in PF2e. As a compromise: how about an ability that allows you to use a downtime activity (taking a day or so) to alter a poison with the Injury tag that you bough or scavenged? You make a Craft (alchemy) check, then ingest the modified poison once, and your body "learns" the formula and keeps producing it on its own. Self-modifications, fuck yes!

I do enjoy more downtime options. Maybe make it a crafting skill feat?

Archetype Powerful Predator, Agile Predator, Magical Predator, Guile Predator
Prerequisites Powerful Predator Dedication, Agile Predator Dedication, Magical Predator Dedication, or Guile Predator Dedication

Your feat tree is wayyy too bloated. How about a single Predator Dedication that comes with a Hunting Strategy (powerful, agile, magical, or social), the same way a Rogue gets to choose a Racket? You can still have specific archetype feats that demand a specific Hunting Strategy in addition to the dedication.

And yeah, the feat tree is a bit too bloated. Just wasn't sure how best to allow any character option to benefit from it. Hunting Strategy sound like a far better method, but I think I will also separate Magical fully from it. So there are 2 archetypes, just because the way Magical works is so different from the others. Prey is probably going to be more split, but that is because there are willing and unwilling prey and that makes a huge difference in how things might work.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Re: Pathfinder 2e Vore Rules V 0.02

Postby AMemeticHazard » Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:43 pm

This is some very exciting content. There should definitely be a way to do soul vore, with extra interactions if disposal rules are in play, because soul scat and soul cum are great. I'd draft up something myself, but I'm not too familiar with PF2 formatting and don't have time to research now.
AMemeticHazard
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:31 pm

Memetic Hazard wrote:This is some very exciting content. There should definitely be a way to do soul vore, with extra interactions if disposal rules are in play, because soul scat and soul cum are great. I'd draft up something myself, but I'm not too familiar with PF2 formatting and don't have time to research now.

I'm planning on some soul vore stuff for high levels. I am planning on leaving disposal stuff out of the rules for now, and keep them in party preference part.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby UnidentifiedTurian » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:18 pm

This addition looks cool. I'm down to try for some playtesting sometime if it comes up. I remember trying another vore homebrew for pathfinder years ago, but that my have been 1e at that point.
UnidentifiedTurian
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FaeVictus » Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:21 pm

Oh nice! I've been running some vore 5e games for a few years now and have been looking to branch out to try another system! After all the OGL stuff I figured it was a sign to give PF2e (or another system) a try! I was dismayed to find that there didn't seem to be any 2e vore rules out there so this is very fortuitous timing! Since I didn't have any PF or PF2e experience I didn't feel nearly confident enough to homebrew anything myself!

I'd be more than happy to lend any help or feedback on this project!
FaeVictus
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnderTG » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:24 pm

Never looked at 2e from a vore perspective. 1e certainly had a suprising amount of vorish stuff already in it, so I imagine it would fit in suprisingly naturally.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Re: Pathfinder 2e Vore Rules V 0.04

Postby MasterMage13 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:53 pm

Vore D&D. Might be fun, lol.
MasterMage13
Been posting for a bit

Re: Pathfinder 2e Vore Rules V 0.25

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:31 am

Major update:

Version 0.25
Renamed Advanced Hunting Strategy to Master Hunting Strategy. Added the feats Iron Guts, Powerful Gut, Absorb Prey, Redirect Damage, and Legendary Hunting Strategy. Updated Tarrasque’s Gut to fit with both Powerful Gut and Powerful Stomach.
This brings the Physical Predator Archetype to a complete path, rendering it technically playable.

Version 0.5
Added the feats Mass Bellyport, Drain Life, Focusing Digestion, Elemental Acids, and Magical Digestion feats.
This brings the Magical Predator Archetype to a complete path, rendering it technically playable, but in severe need of play and balance testing.

The sudden number change is because this version is at the point where I would consider myself about half of the way through the minimal content needed. 2/4 archetypes all the way through. This is also the point where playtesting becomes slightly possible, if not fully reasonable. I am still in need of people who can do sanity checks on various abilities, and provide ideas for more.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Re: Pathfinder 2e Vore Rules V 0.5

Postby Starduster » Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:22 am

Seems like the migration from 5e has finally brought some vore homebrew with it! Not that I'm complaining, of course.
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Searnadrix » Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:13 pm

I left a few comments on the Doc for a few things. Some of it was balance related, some of it was just trying to clarify statements, and some of it was read-ability related. All together, I think this is awesome, and there's some really creative ideas involved here. I'd love to see it develop further!
Searnadrix
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:31 am

Searnadrix wrote:I left a few comments on the Doc for a few things. Some of it was balance related, some of it was just trying to clarify statements, and some of it was read-ability related. All together, I think this is awesome, and there's some really creative ideas involved here. I'd love to see it develop further!

Thank you very much for the comments. A lot of the things you commented on are working as intended, just has some pf2e-isms, or . For example:
    The "your damage is 1d6 bludgeoning for each Predator feat you have" on the dedication feat effectively means that your predatory abilities have cantrip scaling, because you get a free vore archetype feat every even level.
    The critical specialization effect means that you can grab enemies on a critical hit without having to increase your MAP.
    Iron Guts effectively gives you resistance equal to your level, and increases your rupture value by 2.5 times your level, in general scaling less than the average damage you take. Might reduce it down to the number of feats, so half your level, and resistance 3 to help balance it, and better match Fighter Resiliency.
    As for the Telekinetic Grab, I might need to link to the escape rules, because there are lots of options there to escape, it is just setting the DC against the normal escape for if you are grabbed.
    And with the Prey Dedication feats, that winds up being equal to half the base digestion damage, so will never leave you immune to digestion damage, just able to last a lot longer. And if the predator has any kind of damage increasing abilities, it only overpowers it more
However, there were many things that I did miss. For example:
    I forgot to add what happens if you critically succeed on swallowing whole, will need to figure something out.
    I forgot to explicitly state that your MAP goes up 2 on Master Hunting Strategy
    Setting a spell level limit on Absorb Magic
    Putting in an extra line break between archetypes.
    Explicitly stating what Prey gain resistance to.

Overall, thank you very much for your feedback.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby Searnadrix » Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:56 am

Dracon_Kitsune wrote:
Searnadrix wrote:I left a few comments on the Doc for a few things. Some of it was balance related, some of it was just trying to clarify statements, and some of it was read-ability related. All together, I think this is awesome, and there's some really creative ideas involved here. I'd love to see it develop further!

Thank you very much for the comments. A lot of the things you commented on are working as intended, just has some pf2e-isms, or . For example:
    The "your damage is 1d6 bludgeoning for each Predator feat you have" on the dedication feat effectively means that your predatory abilities have cantrip scaling, because you get a free vore archetype feat every even level.
    The critical specialization effect means that you can grab enemies on a critical hit without having to increase your MAP.
    Iron Guts effectively gives you resistance equal to your level, and increases your rupture value by 2.5 times your level, in general scaling less than the average damage you take. Might reduce it down to the number of feats, so half your level, and resistance 3 to help balance it, and better match Fighter Resiliency.
    As for the Telekinetic Grab, I might need to link to the escape rules, because there are lots of options there to escape, it is just setting the DC against the normal escape for if you are grabbed.
    And with the Prey Dedication feats, that winds up being equal to half the base digestion damage, so will never leave you immune to digestion damage, just able to last a lot longer. And if the predator has any kind of damage increasing abilities, it only overpowers it more
    I forgot to add what happens if you critically succeed on swallowing whole, will need to figure something out.

Glad I was able to help! I've messed around with custom content myself for both Pathfinder 1E and 2E. It got me to think about making sure things stay in the standard balance of the game a lot to make sure what I made wouldn't turn into a problem with making something that was too good to not take.

If you'd like, I can go back through it again when I have time and leave some balance suggestions that would be just things to keep in mind and/or do some proof-reading for you.
Searnadrix
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:15 am

Searnadrix wrote:
Dracon_Kitsune wrote:

Glad I was able to help! I've messed around with custom content myself for both Pathfinder 1E and 2E. It got me to think about making sure things stay in the standard balance of the game a lot to make sure what I made wouldn't turn into a problem with making something that was too good to not take.

If you'd like, I can go back through it again when I have time and leave some balance suggestions that would be just things to keep in mind and/or do some proof-reading for you.

Both of those sound great, thank you!
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby Searnadrix » Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:27 pm

Dracon_Kitsune wrote:
Both of those sound great, thank you!

Should be complete now. There's a few that are pretty long because there was also context to add, a recommended description for the ability, etc. None of it is required, all just suggestions or things to keep in mind. A lot of the feats in the Caster dedication were already pretty spot on, and I didn't have a lot to add to those.
Searnadrix
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game