Feast Day - Twine practice

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Feast Day - Twine practice

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:23 am

Hey everyone.

Like I said when I cancelled my Blueberry adventure, I've been trying to learn how to write in Twine instead of Quest
I've thrown together a basic adventure just while I was figuring out the basics, so I figured I'd put it here for you guys to try out

It's fairly simple, just a SSBBW predator wandering around and eating whatever or whoever she comes across
Links in Italics should show pictures (not my best art but good enough) but that's only at the very start of the game, I haven't added them to the rest of it yet
I'm hoping to add more images and maybe some kind of score or counter in the next update, once I figure out how they work that is

There's a few flagged events that should be referenced as you go through the story, look for mentions of a Car or a Bear
(I think they're working okay, but tell me if they seem to pop up in the wrong place)

Even if this is just some practice, I appreciate any feedback.
Anyway, enjoy!
Attachments
mainprofile.png
The as yet unnamed protagonist... Maybe Ayu could be her name?
Feast Day.zip
The game itself (I hope)
(1.41 MiB) Downloaded 584 times
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Re: Feast Day - Twine practice

Postby slimjam » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:07 am

Finally got around to playing this! Very cool!
slimjam
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game