Royal Vore Academy 1.1.2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Royal Vore Academy 1.1.2

Postby Randomusernom » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:14 am

Patch Notes Here
Spoiler: show

* Fixed various visual bugs
    * Made Tiffany's scene actually play on a certain route
    * Talking to Alyrie or one of her friends no longer ends the game if they don't have a high enough opinion of you
    * Fixed a crash issue caused by Aquamarine's name being typed in wrong once (I hate coding)
    * There are three images I need to make for Zava's route, so for now the image not found error will remain
    * I was informed of there being a visual bug in the Amalone (Pleasure) Route, but I was unable to find or reproduce it, so that's still there
    * I was informed that there were more image not found errors, so tell me whenever you find them, where you found them, and what image was supposed to be there
    * There's a small visual bug of a fully clothed Anna appearing when you hunt for pixies, even if she's supposed to be naked or half-naked. This is too much work to fix for a minor visual bug, so that's staying in
    * Fixed a few visual bugs, but there's certainly still more, so report them when you see them
    * Made it so the game no longer dies whenever you choose to keep Elena as a slave
    * Made it so you that mornings with Tiffany and Elena on one of Boreas' routes actually works
    * Removed Anna from scenes she was in despite being miles away from the Player's location
    * The Cedany fight in Ophelia's route has some bugs... I'll fix this later because I don't want to bother messing with it, sorry for the inconvenience but I can't be bothered.
    * During the Ophelia Route, if you fail to seduce any of the characters at the beginning Anna will wake you up twice the following day. This is a minor bug that will require major effort to fix, so it's staying in the game.

Hello, fellow voraphiles, I've been into vore games for quite a while now, so I decided to work on my own. After a bit of work, I have a full release of a renpy visual novel ready to download containing a couple of vore scenes. It's a mixed bag between player as pred and player as prey, with more scenes of both types to be added in the future. MC is a girl, as are all the other characters. Contains lots of lesbian content.

Your character is the daughter of a Duchess attending the Royal Academy along with a single younger sister and your personal maid. The conflict is that at the end of the semester, your mother plans on stripping you of all your noble titles, and then eating you. The only way to escape this fate is to find a fiancé from another duchy by the end of the semester, and that's much easier said than done. You'll have quite a few options for you to woo in order to marry out of your duchy, and there will be plenty of good endings and possible final girls when all is said and done. If you can't get anyone to marry you before then though, and you're nothing but food. Don't assume you're completely safe from being food at the Academy either, plenty of your fellow nobles are just as voracious as your mother!

Contains:

unwilling prey
willing prey
f/f
bondage
fantasy races
digestion
sex
incest
sentient fat

Woohoo! The last time I got to upload something any bigger than an image for this game was in April, and now I get to upload 1.1. Originally this was supposed to go out on the 14th, but I was excited to upload it and I think I kicked all the major bugs out. You can never get a game running perfectly though, so please do inform me if you find any bugs. Tell me whatever feedback you may have too! It's all the comments I get about my game that motivate me to continue, so if you want a 1.2, please tell me what you think. With that done, 1.1 covers the third day of your journey through the Royal Academy on every route. There may be an ending here and there that will show you the morning of day 4, but for the most part, this just adds day 3. It's only one day, but there are 26 whole routes for you to go down, so you better believe that there's a lot of content!

So thank you all for waiting, now I can finally deliver to you... Royal Vore Academy 1.1:
https://mega.nz/folder/n7oESJKJ#TdJoYduUk_zIrd3CK2VtKw

Oh! And also! You should probably start from the beginning. I know that's annoying to hear, and I tried to make it so you could start from your saves without the game dying on you, but if it does, that's on you. Not my problem.

Oh, and one more thing I swear, before the super important notice just below this, I actually added in a secret feature that I didn't tell anyone about while I was working on it. I know the vast, vast majority of you are just going to play my game to jerk off, and that's fine! Nothing wrong with that! But I did actually put some amount of effort into the worldbuilding of this story, so I had a bit of lore just lying around. If you ever want to know more about Royal Vore Academy's world, just start a new game, name your character "LORE" and you'll be brought to a page that's all about the lore I've written so far. Some stuff is really empty, so be warned, but I think I did a pretty good job with the stuff I did write. If you ever want to take a look at that page, then please do!

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR 1.2 AND FURTHER RELEASES
I'm switching how I update the game because of how long 1.1 took me to complete. Instead, I'm going to take all the routes and put them into different "Groups". You guys are going to vote on which Group you want to see for 1.2, and when one is decided upon, I'll code up the entire first week of content for all those routes. I got really tired of jumping around from route to route so much while working on 1.1, so this is how I plan on handling all further releases unless I get some serious backlash about this decision, but I hope you all can understand. So here's a list of all the Groups that you can choose from and the routes that will be worked on if that Group is chosen.

Alyrie's Group: Alyrie, Phoebe, Patience, and Rani routes.
Ophelia's Group: Ophelia, Icicni, Oaklyn, Hollow routes.
Magic Group: Demeter and Helavisa routes.
Library Group: Kyrene, Ms. Lydia, and Mylla routes.
Boreas Group: All Boreas Routes (Boreas dom, Boreas sub, and Mutual Respect).
Amalone Group: All Amalone Routes (She hates you, Spite, Knowledge, and Pleasure).
Religion Group: All Religion Routes (Paladin of Ghitrix, Diotl, Nylene, Zava, Covena, and Kaotz).

The poll is now closed. I'll leave the link up in case if anyone wants to look at the result, but it's now official that the focus of 1.2 will be Princess Amalone!
https://strawpoll.com/NoZr3l5Vpy3
Last edited by Randomusernom on Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:01 am, edited 48 times in total.
Randomusernom
Somewhat familiar

Re: Royal Vore Academy Demo

Postby InkyFunk » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:23 pm

I actually like this game respect to the creator
InkyFunk
New to the forum

Postby Susuko » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:37 pm

The game looks interesting.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DroolingPred » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:26 pm

Might there also be an ending where you eat every possible suitor then go home and eat your mother?
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby Randomusernom » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:37 pm

Might there also be an ending where you eat every possible suitor then go home and eat your mother?

The planning stages are still in early development, but I do definitely have a thing for mindless gluttony, so some variation of this is definitely going to get in there at some point. Like I said though, early stages, so that won't be for quite a while.
Randomusernom
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dongers » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:21 pm

Looking forward to seeing this develop.
Dongers
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:32 pm

This has good bones. I like all the characters and setting. I just have a few technical notes.

Try to use transitions. Right now, every scene cuts into the next. Using [show image with dissolve] or [scene background with fade] makes the transitions smooth.

The models can look a bit emotionless with the default pose. I'd avoid using it, instead giving the girls unique standard sprites.

The models being full right or left looks a little odd. There's two ways to fix this. One is defining the position with ypos. The other is giving the sprite's png some empty space. I like to make them 800x600. That positions them naturally to the right or left. Both ways have their pros and cons.

I can't wait to see more. Bouncing off the total vore question, I'd like to recommend a harem route. It seems like it would fit the game.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KryOLynX » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:38 pm

That was a good demo, can't wait for more player pred options
KryOLynX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:47 am

Excited to see where this goes. Very good first demo.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vore21b » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:41 pm

thanks for the link :):)
vore21b
Been posting for a bit

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:05 pm

I like that there's such a diverse palette of characters in this. Whilst I enjoy the good ol' girl not in belly now girl is in belly part of vore, it needs a little spice every now and then. And there's no spice better than variety

By the way, like my partner in crime Umakeisee, I gave you a little advice but I sent it in a PM. If you have any questions about kisekae or renpy don't be afraid to ask me. I loved this demo and would be happy to help you make this into a full fledged game
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Darkonnocturna » Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:32 pm

Just a question, will there be non-fatal/safe options?
Darkonnocturna
Been posting for a bit

Postby Randomusernom » Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:33 pm

Darkonnocturna, if there are, they’ll be few and far between. My preferences are more geared towards fatal, sorry.
Randomusernom
Somewhat familiar

Postby ELSCHNY » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:36 pm

Is the MC gonna get an image? Because I think it's nice to see our own character in screen, also when you eat someone she can appear with a big gut.
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby Randomusernom » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:07 pm

ELSCHNY, I'll consider it at some point.
Randomusernom
Somewhat familiar

Postby Niclos17 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:31 pm

This is neat, but I have 2 questions; will there be other types of vore, like unbirth or anal, and will there be any sentient fat content?
Niclos17
Been posting for a bit

Postby Randomusernom » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:17 pm

Niclos17,

1.) I'm sure I can find a way to work in unbirth and anal at some point.

2.) There will be now.
Randomusernom
Somewhat familiar

Postby Niclos17 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:06 pm

Randomusernom wrote:Niclos17,

1.) I'm sure I can find a way to work in unbirth and anal at some point.

2.) There will be now.
That is awesome, I love sentient fat, but nobody puts it in there games. Just the idea that you love someone so much that you live on there body, as a permeant reminder of that love, but still being able to talk and see each other is just the best.
Niclos17
Been posting for a bit

Postby Randomusernom » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:32 pm

Niclos17, That personally isn't why I love sentient fat, but I already know exactly how to work that into the game. Rest assured, there will be plenty of scenes just like that in the game now.
Randomusernom
Somewhat familiar

Postby Niclos17 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:34 pm

Hope the game is going well, take your time and make it great! :D
Niclos17
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game