The Minimum Project v0.5.1

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Favorite girl?

Maria
29%
Natsuki
9%
Delinquent
12%
Hitomi
11%
Reiko
15%
Minori
24%

Total votes : 353

Re: The Minimum Project v0.1 Release

Postby Rowanwigg » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:12 am

Great game! Looking forward for more.
Rowanwigg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pkmnguy6262 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:58 am

Aight played this and gotta say it's really nice looking so far. The visuals are great and i was definitely surprised seeing said visuals even be animated at times which really adds to the experience and is something i haven't really seen before. And glad that this game is a giantess gane that has a good balance between crushing and vore scenes, as i vastly prefer the vore scenes over the crushing. Definitely very eager to see more of that in future updates~ as for favorite character so far i gotta give it to Maria, just kinda have a weak spot for mean bully Preds plus she's easily the hottest girl in the game ATM and especially her scene really sold me on her~ so looking forward to seeing more of her as well.

Either way, keep it up and I'll be eagerly waiting for further updates to play and enjoy^^<3
Pkmnguy6262
Been posting for a bit

Postby Elda14 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:11 pm

Hi, I feel like I have seen similar art in other games, what do you use to make your art? It looks really well made and fitting for the game.
Elda14
New to the forum

Postby Intervention » Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:01 pm

Elda14 wrote:Hi, I feel like I have seen similar art in other games, what do you use to make your art? It looks really well made and fitting for the game.

Thanks. I use Koikatsu Charastudio for the captures, used a little bit of Blender for some things and also some editing with Gimp.
Intervention
Been posting for a bit

Postby IncoIsARadio » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:01 am

I'm interested to see where this goes!
What I liked about it? The CG visuals were quite well done by vore game standards, I think almost every if not every vore or giantess game that has used CG was poorly animated, but the animations in this one were actually pretty solid, with fluid motions and pacing. There's a lot of potential with it, shrinking concepts have always fascinated me from a game design perspective because it allows so much room for unique and interesting exploration, some of which is present in this game! Also, the distinct lack of stolen art or ugly dressup game "art" is a plus. (Mainly referring to Kisekae here, it gets used so much and it just doesn't look that good...)

That being said, I do have a few notable criticisms.
First off, having instant death around every corner is more frustrating than anything in my opinion. I've played my fair share of these kinds of games and I always dislike how in so many of them you just have to interact with one seemingly innocent object and it's to the game over screen with you. The most frustrating part is how difficult it is to tell plot progression from death. Interacting with a pair of shoes or a girl who's eating her food both seem like very obvious death traps and yet both are necessary for plot progression, yet interacting with other girls who seem to be doing nothing dangerous in particular is death because the protagonist isn't smart enough to move out of the way or not climb onto a chair where he can be sat on. I don't think having there be a "Are you sure you want to do this?" in front of every scene is necessary, I think more so an autosave feature would be appreciated, or do what many vore games do and have there be no game over screen and just rewind you to before you got killed.
on a related note, the plot progression I found a little frustrating. The intro cutscene dragging on so long was annoying but most likely necessary to establish the premise, albeit it could use a skip option in later versions for repeat playthroughs. (I never did a repeat playthrough but its worth mentioning.) The real problem was that while sometimes the plot progression makes sense, other times it really doesn't. Speaking to the childhood friend girl to get into the classroom makes sense given her dialogue of "if you need anything just ask" but having to go through that scene with the gym shoes in order to unlock the cafeteria didn't. (I was staying away from the shoes actually, since I'm not into feet or stomping, and assumed that's what the scene would lead to.) On top of that, there isn't really much to do in terms of optional content, unless you're into instant death. All the true scenes and interactions with named characters are essential to the plot, even when it really shouldn't (I get establishing the delinquent girl as a character, but it was a touch annoying trying to go somewhere else and having to deal with "I should go talk to the menacing looking stranger." every time I tried.) Giving the player more options on where to go would be appreciated.

Sorry if the negatives dragged on far more than the positives, I'm genuinely looking forward to see how this game turns out, and I'm sure it will be a good game regardless!
IncoIsARadio
Been posting for a bit

Postby lypo » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:49 am

Really great game. Can't wait to see more.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Intervention » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:24 pm

IncoIsARadio wrote:I'm interested to see where this goes!
What I liked about it? The CG visuals were quite well done by vore game standards, I think almost every if not every vore or giantess game that has used CG was poorly animated, but the animations in this one were actually pretty solid, with fluid motions and pacing. There's a lot of potential with it, shrinking concepts have always fascinated me from a game design perspective because it allows so much room for unique and interesting exploration, some of which is present in this game! Also, the distinct lack of stolen art or ugly dressup game "art" is a plus. (Mainly referring to Kisekae here, it gets used so much and it just doesn't look that good...)

That being said, I do have a few notable criticisms.
First off, having instant death around every corner is more frustrating than anything in my opinion. I've played my fair share of these kinds of games and I always dislike how in so many of them you just have to interact with one seemingly innocent object and it's to the game over screen with you. The most frustrating part is how difficult it is to tell plot progression from death. Interacting with a pair of shoes or a girl who's eating her food both seem like very obvious death traps and yet both are necessary for plot progression, yet interacting with other girls who seem to be doing nothing dangerous in particular is death because the protagonist isn't smart enough to move out of the way or not climb onto a chair where he can be sat on. I don't think having there be a "Are you sure you want to do this?" in front of every scene is necessary, I think more so an autosave feature would be appreciated, or do what many vore games do and have there be no game over screen and just rewind you to before you got killed.
on a related note, the plot progression I found a little frustrating. The intro cutscene dragging on so long was annoying but most likely necessary to establish the premise, albeit it could use a skip option in later versions for repeat playthroughs. (I never did a repeat playthrough but its worth mentioning.) The real problem was that while sometimes the plot progression makes sense, other times it really doesn't. Speaking to the childhood friend girl to get into the classroom makes sense given her dialogue of "if you need anything just ask" but having to go through that scene with the gym shoes in order to unlock the cafeteria didn't. (I was staying away from the shoes actually, since I'm not into feet or stomping, and assumed that's what the scene would lead to.) On top of that, there isn't really much to do in terms of optional content, unless you're into instant death. All the true scenes and interactions with named characters are essential to the plot, even when it really shouldn't (I get establishing the delinquent girl as a character, but it was a touch annoying trying to go somewhere else and having to deal with "I should go talk to the menacing looking stranger." every time I tried.) Giving the player more options on where to go would be appreciated.

Sorry if the negatives dragged on far more than the positives, I'm genuinely looking forward to see how this game turns out, and I'm sure it will be a good game regardless!

Thanks for the feedback. I had wanted to make sure the protagonist is introduced to all the characters in this first chapter to make the writing a bit easier going forward (and not have to cover a bunch of conditions on whether you interacted with them or not). So the cafeteria blockade is just what I came up with. Sorry that it forced you into content you don't enjoy.

Next part should be more open and give you more control over what you interact with. However personally I do also consider the helplessness and that sometimes things will happen to you that you don't have control over to be part of the appeal of a shrinking game.
Intervention
Been posting for a bit

Postby SputnikDX » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:01 pm

Going to agree that it's part of the appeal. "Oh look, a girl. Better go see if she can help me." Dies instantly.

Maybe don't be so small next time?
SputnikDX
Participator

Postby Intervention » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:29 pm

SputnikDX wrote:Going to agree that it's part of the appeal. "Oh look, a girl. Better go see if she can help me." Dies instantly.

Maybe don't be so small next time?

Haha yes exactly XD

I opened up a poll for favorite character, curious to see who everyone likes the most!
Intervention
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:54 am

ok I'm pretty sure I've done all the demo so far (except escaping the Maria scene, still trying to figure out how to get out of there) and I think I can give a few points.

- Probably the best scenes for me so far is Maria's and the Delinquent's. Nice and detailed.

- all the scenes are pretty easy to find, I do appreciate that since some people do some really obscure junk.

- I am kinda interested to see how some concepts are made in teh future such as if you decide to go with disposal and the like.

- My favorite girl is Natsuki. Hasn't had too many scenes yet but I love her design since glasses are awesome and can't want to let our little Hiroshi explore her body in both fun and fatal ways.

- as for critique I can't see anything too major. Just some scenes feel a bit short but considering that you added animations in I'll not take too much issue on that regard
Last edited by The_Prof on Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby RealZikik » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:25 am

Cinquint wrote:
RealZikik wrote:I'm having a hard time with figuring out where I'm supposed to go. Just had the scene with Minori and now everywhere I go is a dead end. Every girl I talk to just has repeat dialogue or leads to a game over.

Did you check the locker room in the south?

I had already been in the locker room.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Lov345 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:52 am

Didn't expect this quality, gj man.

Quick question though, why didn't you use the tongue model from the delinquent girl again?
Besides that looking forward to more internal scenes, and I hope the previous vore scenes get some too.
Lov345
Been posting for a bit

Postby Intervention » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:46 pm

Lov345 wrote:Didn't expect this quality, gj man.

Quick question though, why didn't you use the tongue model from the delinquent girl again?
Besides that looking forward to more internal scenes, and I hope the previous vore scenes get some too.

Thanks.

It's hard for me to use that model with scenes from an external pov. But I plan to use that again for more mouth internal scenes in the future.
Intervention
Been posting for a bit

Postby SputnikDX » Tue May 02, 2023 12:59 pm

I hope the dev doesn't mind me saying that there is definitely confirmation that this game is not dead. They are posting previews every so often on Patreon and the next release is coming, and seems huge. Not sure how long it will be a patreon exclusive when it does finally land. Just with the amount of excellent games here that seem to never get past 0.1, I thought it would be good to mention that this seems to be an exception.
SputnikDX
Participator

Postby Tartarsauce » Wed May 03, 2023 12:26 pm

This is a very quality game, I'm looking forward to more of your content going forward.
Tartarsauce
New to the forum

Postby Sigsegv » Thu May 04, 2023 1:17 pm

Great game, phenomenal job so far. I like that there's more oral vore than anything else because that's my preference and those kind of games tend to only have one or two oral vore scenes in the end.
Any reason why the delinquent is the only one to have internal mouth CGs ? They were great but I was a little disappointed the other girls didn't have any.

Also I cannot for the life of me find this melonpan scene people are talking about, despite having gone through this entire game 2 times looking for it. Anybody has some more specific directions ?

Anyway, good luck with the development. This could be one of the greats.
Sigsegv
Been posting for a bit

Postby Intervention » Thu May 04, 2023 3:16 pm

Thanks for the feedback!

Sigsegv wrote:Great game, phenomenal job so far. I like that there's more oral vore than anything else because that's my preference and those kind of games tend to only have one or two oral vore scenes in the end.
Any reason why the delinquent is the only one to have internal mouth CGs ? They were great but I was a little disappointed the other girls didn't have any.

Also I cannot for the life of me find this melonpan scene people are talking about, despite having gone through this entire game 2 times looking for it. Anybody has some more specific directions ?

Anyway, good luck with the development. This could be one of the greats.

Thanks. Those mouth internals were just a lot more difficult to do than other CGs but I will try to get more of them in. There will be a bunch more oral vore and a couple of mouth internals in the next version already.

The melon bun scene is just a small kind of character building scene on Day 1 before you shrink in the cafeteria. Doesn't even have CGs.
Intervention
Been posting for a bit

Re: The Minimum Project v0.2

Postby Intervention » Sun May 28, 2023 6:07 pm

Just wanted to post a heads up here that v0.2 is now out on the Patreon. Will be made available for free in a couple months. Contains a number of additional oral vore scenes as well as unbirth and anal vore.
I updated the OP with some additional screenshots.
Intervention
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mini19 » Tue May 30, 2023 11:09 am

Looks very good!
Mini19
New to the forum

Postby levivioletta » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:49 pm

but if i spend the first version, is there more scenes? it's a stupid question i know XD but i have to be sure... because i've only played the demo. and then on Patreon if i spend only 7, i don't download it? do i have to spend 15? i don't understand how it works on Patreon, if you explain it to me in a few simple words, thanks... :)
levivioletta
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game