(AI)Spirit Catchers-Vore Visual Novel Version 1.1

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: (AI)Spirit Catchers-Vore Visual Novel

Postby Tilalumtar » Tue May 02, 2023 4:12 pm

Count me in!
I love those types of games and even more so that it has AI Art included which (I know, thats my unpopular opinion) mixes in new images after most games reuse the ones we always edit and know from many other games on here. It also enables you to freely write stories and bring out new updates quicker because you don't have to worry about drawing.
(Dont feel attacked, my fellow artists. I still like self-drawn images the best and AI will not replace you, but AI also has it's benefits for us developers)

Edit: Oh, right. I am solely prey, so I would appreciate it if the pred options were to be deactivatable in the settings or at the start. Don't worry too much about it though, I am grateful for what I get :3
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby StrawberryBun » Tue May 02, 2023 9:48 pm

Tilalumtar wrote:Count me in!
I love those types of games and even more so that it has AI Art included which (I know, thats my unpopular opinion) mixes in new images after most games reuse the ones we always edit and know from many other games on here. It also enables you to freely write stories and bring out new updates quicker because you don't have to worry about drawing.
(Dont feel attacked, my fellow artists. I still like self-drawn images the best and AI will not replace you, but AI also has it's benefits for us developers)

Edit: Oh, right. I am solely prey, so I would appreciate it if the pred options were to be deactivatable in the settings or at the start. Don't worry too much about it though, I am grateful for what I get :3

Thanks for the lovely response :D
Player as pred wont be in the demo release so no need for a toggle, BUT if it does get included in the game in future updates we will add a toggle for it.
StrawberryBun
New to the forum

Postby StrawberryBun » Sat May 06, 2023 1:42 am

Demo is released! Check original post for link. :gulp:
StrawberryBun
New to the forum

Re: (AI)Spirit Catchers-Vore Visual Novel DEMO AVAILABLE

Postby Dewrin » Sat May 06, 2023 2:37 pm

Bugfixed version updated on the mega link.

Lanya should no longer disappear after being fed three times.

Gui improvements

Clarification for Willow Butter quest.
Dewrin
Been posting for a bit

Postby DecentObserver21 » Mon May 08, 2023 4:05 am

While the demo doesn't have much content as currently speaking, it has decent potential.
I like the feature where the dog girl grows for every meal received (even though it is limited to 3 stages)

For that I wanted to ask if you planned to add something that could reset this 'weight system' either a button in the settings or some kind of action such as making the character exercise.
Except for that I was wondering if you needed a proof-reader for you game, I'm not saying that your grammar is bad but it couldn't hurt much to have one either.
DecentObserver21
New to the forum

Postby Dewrin » Mon May 08, 2023 8:10 am

DecentObserver21 wrote:While the demo doesn't have much content as currently speaking, it has decent potential.
I like the feature where the dog girl grows for every meal received (even though it is limited to 3 stages)

For that I wanted to ask if you planned to add something that could reset this 'weight system' either a button in the settings or some kind of action such as making the character exercise.
Except for that I was wondering if you needed a proof-reader for you game, I'm not saying that your grammar is bad but it couldn't hurt much to have one either.

Thank you for the interest in the game. Lanya has two more weight gain stages planned as well as an outfit change. The weight gain system will be included for many characters in the future. Some characters will have the ability to lose the weight gained in a future release. That may take place in a gym setting or simply be something like giving them an item, it is not set in stone.

As for the grammar that is unfortunately a side effect of using AI to write most of the scenes. We originally wanted to use AI for almost all the writing, however it became apparent that was not going to work and we had to go through and write several scenes ourselves. I hope the scenes we wrote were noticeably better in grammar than the AI.

Effectively we are having to retool our workflow to account for the extra writing needed. This should hopefully increase text quality moving forward.

It will not be perfect but better at least (I hope).
Dewrin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Joreeves » Tue May 09, 2023 2:47 pm

Just played through the Demo, great work so far! I love the characters and the storyline y'all have set up right now. Eagerly looking forward to the next release!
Joreeves
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dewrin » Tue May 09, 2023 9:49 pm

Joreeves wrote:Just played through the Demo, great work so far! I love the characters and the storyline y'all have set up right now. Eagerly looking forward to the next release!

This comment brings me much joy!

I am very happy that you are enjoying our project!
Dewrin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tilalumtar » Sun May 21, 2023 6:25 am

Oh right, totally forgot to write this.
I really loved what I could experience so far!

Great writing and a very interesting world concept, as well as fitting images.
Although I am actually a big fan of fatal without revival, the way it is presented here is very fun and different, so I enjoy it a lot!

I am already a huge fan of all the preds I have seen so far, with the pig girl being my favourite. She has just the perfect personality and writing in my opinion.

I hope to see more of that and keep up the great work!
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Joreeves » Sun May 21, 2023 5:33 pm

Having played through the demo... again (I couldn't help myself, it's so much fun), I come back with only one request... big belly Lanya! In any case, this VN still is great so far and looking forward to its continuation.
Joreeves
Been posting for a bit

Postby StrawberryBun » Mon May 22, 2023 9:25 pm

Joreeves wrote:Having played through the demo... again (I couldn't help myself, it's so much fun), I come back with only one request... big belly Lanya! In any case, this VN still is great so far and looking forward to its continuation.

Thanks for the request!I will do my best to make big belly lanya happen! :gulp:
StrawberryBun
New to the forum

Postby 2quick4u » Thu May 25, 2023 12:51 pm

Demo was enjoyable. I look forward to the full release!
2quick4u
Participator

Postby Joreeves » Tue May 30, 2023 12:50 am

StrawberryBun wrote:
Joreeves wrote:Having played through the demo... again (I couldn't help myself, it's so much fun), I come back with only one request... big belly Lanya! In any case, this VN still is great so far and looking forward to its continuation.

Thanks for the request!I will do my best to make big belly lanya happen! :gulp:

Now that's what I love to hear!
Joreeves
Been posting for a bit

Postby Joreeves » Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:06 pm

It's been a while... just curious to see whether this is still being worked on!
Joreeves
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dewrin » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:15 pm

Joreeves wrote:It's been a while... just curious to see whether this is still being worked on!

Yep still working on it! The new update is live for subscribers. Once the next update is finished the current version will become public and posted here.
If you would like to keep closer tabs on the development I highly recommend scooting on over to our discord (You do not have to be a subscriber to join our discord.)
Dewrin
Been posting for a bit

Re: (AI)Spirit Catchers-Vore Visual Novel update

Postby Blaze32202 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:31 pm

Are you planning on adding more sounds?
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dewrin » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:46 pm

Blaze32202 wrote:Are you planning on adding more sounds?

We are adding in more music every update. For other sounds it depends on how much interest people have in us doing so. I would prefer to get custom sounds commissioned if we end up going that route.
Dewrin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Joreeves » Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:54 am

Dewrin wrote:
Joreeves wrote:It's been a while... just curious to see whether this is still being worked on!

Yep still working on it! The new update is live for subscribers. Once the next update is finished the current version will become public and posted here.
If you would like to keep closer tabs on the development I highly recommend scooting on over to our discord (You do not have to be a subscriber to join our discord.)

Oh, cool! Glad to hear that, I'll be sure to join the Discord
Joreeves
Been posting for a bit

Postby StrawberryBun » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:20 pm

Joreeves wrote:
Dewrin wrote:

Oh, cool! Glad to hear that, I'll be sure to join the Discord

We can't wait to see you there! I have been hoping the discord gets abit more talkative.
Update on big belly Lanya: I have it in the works right now, as well as her outfit change for her more dramatic weight gain states. :gulp:
StrawberryBun
New to the forum

Postby StrawberryBun » Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:09 pm

Blaze32202 wrote:Are you planning on adding more sounds?

What kinds of sounds would you like to see addded to the game? For example slurping/gluping/voice acting?
StrawberryBun
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game