Pokémon: Snake Green - NEW DEMO BUILD 10/07

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Pokémon: Snake Green - Bug Fix and New Vore Scene 25/05/

Postby Joily » Tue May 30, 2023 12:19 am

Assassincreed4 wrote:What is the new vore scene?

After finishing the game, head back to the Woman who states she wanted to catch Joily in a pokeball! (She's in one of the houses in Villi City)

PartnerinCrime2 wrote:Where can I get the game? The link for mega download isn't working. Site says its been removed for 1 of 3 reasons:

1. file removed for violating sites term of service
2. Invalid URL - Link doesn't exist
3. Folder link disabled by user

Hmmm... I don't know what the issue is here - The file is still accessible! I've tested it and the Mega link is still up and running.

Turbotowns wrote:Can we transfer saves?

I mean, it's not that long yet, so it's not a big deal, just curious.

No, unfortunately. At the very least, not yet. I'm still pretty new to RPGMaker Stuff, so I'm still figuring a lot out!
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue May 30, 2023 10:11 pm

With how Nurse Joy keeps calling us tasty looking, I fully expect her to eat us at some point. I mean why not? The regenerators are RIGHT THERE. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby R3X » Wed May 31, 2023 6:56 am

A decent little game, with neat concept.
However for me personally the enjoyment is hampered by certain flaws, for one while the modified rpgmaker engine itself fits with the theme, it brings many annoyances, like the single savefile limit or the grind for levelups. Another minor gripe would be, that while having diverse scenes is generally a nice thing, not being really able to opt out of things one dislikes by either a "warning" or the ability to skip it can again be rough.

Despite me saying all this, this project has a lot of promise, especially considering it's a "beginners" work made for a game jam, and I would like to see where you head with it.
Don't Panic
R3X
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed May 31, 2023 7:59 am

Joily wrote:

After finishing the game, head back to the Woman who states she wanted to catch Joily in a pokeball! (She's in one of the houses in Villi City)

Couldn't find this scene in the 0.2.2 version on the main page. Credits rolled, back to her and didn't happen... Just her usual dialog

EDIT:

Went in talked to her, left, back in then new dialog appears.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Joily » Wed May 31, 2023 8:55 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
Joily wrote:

Couldn't find this scene in the 0.2.2 version on the main page. Credits rolled, back to her and didn't happen... Just her usual dialog

EDIT:

Went in talked to her, left, back in then new dialog appears.

It's a good job you found it, I was worried there that the new Vore scene just upped and vanished! I'm glad you found it!
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed May 31, 2023 8:49 pm

Ah also if you collect the move teacher's items more than one at a time she bugs out and will not teach moves.

For instance. I picked up honey, max revive and red shard and she kept asking for something to make her see red. Otherwise most other bugs seem squashed.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby sizehunter » Wed May 31, 2023 9:00 pm

I get the feeling I missed the macro thing... Where was it?
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Dongers » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:40 am

Not sure if it's been mentioned already, but regarding the difficulty, the jump from fighting lvl 5-9 pokemons to fighting lvl 15-19 pokemon and lvl 30 bosses is a bit extreme. I spent probably the majority of my game time just running circles on route 1 and spamming buttons so I could slowly level up.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Joily » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:21 pm

Dongers wrote:Not sure if it's been mentioned already, but regarding the difficulty, the jump from fighting lvl 5-9 pokemons to fighting lvl 15-19 pokemon and lvl 30 bosses is a bit extreme. I spent probably the majority of my game time just running circles on route 1 and spamming buttons so I could slowly level up.

Don't worry - I'm addressing it! I'm currently working on the full game, and there'll be much more balancing, both in terms of moves and levelling. I've currently adjusted base stats and EXP gain, and am working on adding lower level pokemon as you progress through routes, so it'll be a lot more balanced in the main game!

sizehunter wrote:I get the feeling I missed the macro thing... Where was it?

The Wailord as part of the main story!
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby sizehunter » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:34 pm

Hmmm... Considering that psychics in Pokemon are sometimes capable of shrinking people... *CoughsabrinaCough* Why not have a psychic pokemon, a wild or trained Gardevoir for instance, ambushing our snek with that for the purpose of her own fun? What that fun is, who knows. :wink:
sizehunter
Participator

Postby tgcidolfus » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:05 pm

sizehunter wrote:Hmmm... Considering that psychics in Pokemon are sometimes capable of shrinking people... *CoughsabrinaCough* Why not have a psychic pokemon, a wild or trained Gardevoir for instance, ambushing our snek with that for the purpose of her own fun? What that fun is, who knows. :wink:

the skill "minimize" might have potential use if that is your goal
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Dragonlord » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:25 am

So found another Bug. When talking to ditto from the right after beating the game it triggered dialog for the machine to the north and Ditto turned into Red the Trainer.
Dragonlord
Participator

Postby christhereaper » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:29 am

That new UB scene is my favourite so far
christhereaper
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:13 pm

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but Joily having a move that can inflict poison when poison has been changed to be the "digesting" status causes some issues for messages - you're already inside a predator, poison them and get the "X was consumed" text, as well as "hurt by stomach acid" instead of "hurt by poison".
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yearn2Churn » Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:54 pm

Is it possible to play this on mobile or is it PC only?
Yearn2Churn
New to the forum

Re: Pokémon: Snake Green - NEW DEMO BUILD 10/07

Postby Joily » Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:16 am

Hey everybody!

I've made an updated demo!

Please let me know of any bugs!

Enjoy!
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:23 am

Ha, nice timing. First thing I wake up to on my birthday is an update to this game. Can't wait to check it out.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby doomed » Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:41 am

the sign in the city is nice
doomed
Participator

Postby Sharcade » Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:53 am

Pretty big bug I found with the fights and using the Faint move. When you faint, you're put in a loop of being able to "Use next pokemon" and then getting a free 1 HP heal to pick Joily again.
Sharcade
New to the forum

Postby Joily » Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:21 am

Sharcade wrote:Pretty big bug I found with the fights and using the Faint move. When you faint, you're put in a loop of being able to "Use next pokemon" and then getting a free 1 HP heal to pick Joily again.

Thank you for letting me know! We're discussing it in the server ATM - it looks like an issue in the Devoured status code. Working on fixing it!
Joily
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game