GUTSAW [The Second Demo]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

Re: GUTSAW [The First Demo]

Postby Egads » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:54 am

Maexam2 wrote:
Joni3169 wrote:I just love the Kirumi , you got talent when it comes to mix horror games and vore together so this game is the top one I'm waiting for ,keep the good work :p

Agreed.

Thanks, you two!

Also, here are some teasers for the next trial~
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
User avatar
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:25 pm

Re: GUTSAW [The First Demo]

Postby Egads » Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:03 am

Apologies for how quiet this page has been, I've been posting wips about the next update over on my Discord server and will probably post em here as well :D

And speaking of updates, I'll try and have the next demo release this month :gulp:
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
User avatar
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:25 pm

Re: GUTSAW [The First Demo]

Postby Egads » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:32 pm

What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
User avatar
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:25 pm

Re: GUTSAW [The Second Demo on patreon!]

Postby Egads » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:50 am

The second demo for GUTSAW is now available early to patrons!

This new demo features 2 new trials as well as some lore dump from the two detectives.

The demo will be made available to the public in about a week. Enjoy! :gulp:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/gutsaw-se ... =join_link
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
User avatar
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:25 pm

Re: GUTSAW [The Second Demo]

Postby Egads » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:28 pm

The second demo is now available to everyone!

Have fun~! :D
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
User avatar
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:25 pm

Re: GUTSAW [The Second Demo]

Postby nico240 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:06 pm

One question, what was the password for the first test? I know Nick had the key, but is there a way to save it or not? It's just a question. :-D :D
User avatar
nico240
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:32 pm

Re: GUTSAW [The Second Demo]

Postby Egads » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:06 am

nico240 wrote:One question, what was the password for the first test? I know Nick had the key, but is there a way to save it or not? It's just a question. :-D :D

Spoiler: show
Check the phone again

And no, you can't save him
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
User avatar
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:25 pm

Re: GUTSAW [The Second Demo]

Postby Quarters » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:38 am

Just to double check, but the Second Demo effectively replaces the First one, right? Or are they completely separate entities?
User avatar
Quarters
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:21 am

Re: GUTSAW [The Second Demo]

Postby Egads » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:49 am

Quarters wrote:Just to double check, but the Second Demo effectively replaces the First one, right? Or are they completely separate entities?

Every new demo will add new content, not change already existing content :D
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
User avatar
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:25 pm

Re: GUTSAW [The Second Demo]

Postby Omnomplus » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:01 am

Are there alternate endings to any scenes other than the red Vs blue one?
User avatar
Omnomplus
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:05 pm

Re: GUTSAW [The Second Demo]

Postby fuocoperpetuo » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:47 am

No weight gain, right?
fuocoperpetuo
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:38 am

Re: GUTSAW [The Second Demo]

Postby darknessblades » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:35 am

There is a bug in the first chamber with Nicks challenge, if you wait out the timer, then unlock the key it triggers nicks dialogue even though he should be in a stomach
darknessblades
Participator
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:44 pm

Re: GUTSAW [The Second Demo]

Postby Egads » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:57 pm

darknessblades wrote:There is a bug in the first chamber with Nicks challenge, if you wait out the timer, then unlock the key it triggers nicks dialogue even though he should be in a stomach

Just uploaded a fix for it!
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
User avatar
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:25 pm

Re: GUTSAW [The Second Demo]

Postby ThisUserIsFake » Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:34 am

My fav of your games yet. Absolutely love it. The only critiques I can even think of is to ask if there's a way to have the timer NOT tick down during dialogue? I know it makes sense thematically, but I'm a slow reader and lost a good chunk of time on Nick's trial just reading (I know it doesn't matter :wink: but it might in the future?)

Also, absolutely love any RPGM game that has some fun puzzles <3
User avatar
ThisUserIsFake
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:51 am

Re: GUTSAW [The Second Demo]

Postby mysteriousace » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:16 pm

fuocoperpetuo wrote:No weight gain, right?

*looks at some of the screenshots and previous games egad has made then back to this thread* 50/50 if you ask me. If wg's a deal breaker, there's many games without WG but has vore in it, i.e. God complex. Plus given Egad is developing, whatever he adds in, is going to be apart of the game anyhow Imo.
edit: played all but the slender game, only BE and maybe thigh/butt expansion/gain in his stuff. Btw, 92-98% of the games on this site don't have WG in them unless you consider expansion in general that (which still 90% doesn't have that).
User avatar
mysteriousace
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Re: GUTSAW [The Second Demo]

Postby Egads » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:14 pm

ThisUserIsFake wrote:My fav of your games yet. Absolutely love it. The only critiques I can even think of is to ask if there's a way to have the timer NOT tick down during dialogue? I know it makes sense thematically, but I'm a slow reader and lost a good chunk of time on Nick's trial just reading (I know it doesn't matter :wink: but it might in the future?)

Also, absolutely love any RPGM game that has some fun puzzles <3

Glad to hear you loved it so much! As for your critique, I think having the timer count down even during dialogue makes more sense as you said.

mysteriousace wrote:
fuocoperpetuo wrote:No weight gain, right?

*looks at some of the screenshots and previous games egad has made then back to this thread* 50/50 if you ask me. If wg's a deal breaker, there's many games without WG but has vore in it, i.e. God complex. Plus given Egad is developing, whatever he adds in, is going to be apart of the game anyhow Imo.
edit: played all but the slender game, only BE and maybe thigh/butt expansion/gain in his stuff. Btw, 92-98% of the games on this site don't have WG in them unless you consider expansion in general that (which still 90% doesn't have that).

There might be weight gain in this game, but I won't make any promises. :wink:
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
User avatar
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:25 pm

Re: GUTSAW [The Second Demo]

Postby mysteriousace » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:37 pm

Egads wrote:
ThisUserIsFake wrote:My fav of your games yet. Absolutely love it. The only critiques I can even think of is to ask if there's a way to have the timer NOT tick down during dialogue? I know it makes sense thematically, but I'm a slow reader and lost a good chunk of time on Nick's trial just reading (I know it doesn't matter :wink: but it might in the future?)

Also, absolutely love any RPGM game that has some fun puzzles <3

Glad to hear you loved it so much! As for your critique, I think having the timer count down even during dialogue makes more sense as you said.

mysteriousace wrote:
fuocoperpetuo wrote:No weight gain, right?

*looks at some of the screenshots and previous games egad has made then back to this thread* 50/50 if you ask me. If wg's a deal breaker, there's many games without WG but has vore in it, i.e. God complex. Plus given Egad is developing, whatever he adds in, is going to be apart of the game anyhow Imo.
edit: played all but the slender game, only BE and maybe thigh/butt expansion/gain in his stuff. Btw, 92-98% of the games on this site don't have WG in them unless you consider expansion in general that (which still 90% doesn't have that).

There might be weight gain in this game, but I won't make any promises. :wink:

Whatever you're developing for Gutsaw and Voretown, keep at it, do enjoy the gradual development of "assets" for the MC/characters of your content. I'm all for such "gradual development" from the meals the MC/characters consume, besides far as I'm concerned, you're doing a good job.
User avatar
mysteriousace
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Previous

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Account132, Admiral, aem, ahhhhhh, Andy12343, Arinote, ArtaxIsSleeping, AtoCarne, AverageNobody, billbob, blacklion7, chachachachia42, Chaosborn, Chericotumbles, CorruptedCat, DJMemphis, EdgeBoyLee, fasthon1992, geminishades1, GentlemanlyShadow, Gibus043, Grapefruitswordsman, heyyeena, hirakoshinji2, huiless, JtsJaw, kamanib051005, khari105, KroboFuentes, Masxohn, Maybe, MegaSpider, Micadi, Midnightshadows, MissedIt, NarcoMuse, nona, ooglethorpe5, Shadow_Fox, SirNigelWonkaberry, Tamamo, TerminalEight, TheNunyaKing, Vincent105, Wolf474, Zirqx