GUTSAW [The Second Demo]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

Re: GUTSAW [The First Demo]

Postby Egads » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:54 am

Maexam2 wrote:
Joni3169 wrote:I just love the Kirumi , you got talent when it comes to mix horror games and vore together so this game is the top one I'm waiting for ,keep the good work :p

Agreed.

Thanks, you two!

Also, here are some teasers for the next trial~
Spoiler: show
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:03 am

Apologies for how quiet this page has been, I've been posting wips about the next update over on my Discord server and will probably post em here as well :D

And speaking of updates, I'll try and have the next demo release this month :gulp:
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:32 pm

Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: GUTSAW [The Second Demo on patreon!]

Postby Egads » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:50 am

The second demo for GUTSAW is now available early to patrons!

This new demo features 2 new trials as well as some lore dump from the two detectives.

The demo will be made available to the public in about a week. Enjoy! :gulp:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/gutsaw-se ... =join_link
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: GUTSAW [The Second Demo]

Postby Egads » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:28 pm

The second demo is now available to everyone!

Have fun~! :D
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nico240 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:06 pm

One question, what was the password for the first test? I know Nick had the key, but is there a way to save it or not? It's just a question. :-D :D
nico240
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:06 am

nico240 wrote:One question, what was the password for the first test? I know Nick had the key, but is there a way to save it or not? It's just a question. :-D :D

Spoiler: show
Check the phone again

And no, you can't save him
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Quarters » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:38 am

Just to double check, but the Second Demo effectively replaces the First one, right? Or are they completely separate entities?
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby Egads » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:49 am

Quarters wrote:Just to double check, but the Second Demo effectively replaces the First one, right? Or are they completely separate entities?

Every new demo will add new content, not change already existing content :D
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Omnomplus » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:01 am

Are there alternate endings to any scenes other than the red Vs blue one?
Omnomplus
Been posting for a bit

Postby fuocoperpetuo » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:47 am

No weight gain, right?
fuocoperpetuo
Been posting for a bit

Postby darknessblades » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:35 am

There is a bug in the first chamber with Nicks challenge, if you wait out the timer, then unlock the key it triggers nicks dialogue even though he should be in a stomach
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Egads » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:57 pm

darknessblades wrote:There is a bug in the first chamber with Nicks challenge, if you wait out the timer, then unlock the key it triggers nicks dialogue even though he should be in a stomach

Just uploaded a fix for it!
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThisUserIsFake » Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:34 am

My fav of your games yet. Absolutely love it. The only critiques I can even think of is to ask if there's a way to have the timer NOT tick down during dialogue? I know it makes sense thematically, but I'm a slow reader and lost a good chunk of time on Nick's trial just reading (I know it doesn't matter :wink: but it might in the future?)

Also, absolutely love any RPGM game that has some fun puzzles <3
ThisUserIsFake
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysteriousace » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:16 pm

fuocoperpetuo wrote:No weight gain, right?

*looks at some of the screenshots and previous games egad has made then back to this thread* 50/50 if you ask me. If wg's a deal breaker, there's many games without WG but has vore in it, i.e. God complex. Plus given Egad is developing, whatever he adds in, is going to be apart of the game anyhow Imo.
edit: played all but the slender game, only BE and maybe thigh/butt expansion/gain in his stuff. Btw, 92-98% of the games on this site don't have WG in them unless you consider expansion in general that (which still 90% doesn't have that).
mysteriousace
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:14 pm

ThisUserIsFake wrote:My fav of your games yet. Absolutely love it. The only critiques I can even think of is to ask if there's a way to have the timer NOT tick down during dialogue? I know it makes sense thematically, but I'm a slow reader and lost a good chunk of time on Nick's trial just reading (I know it doesn't matter :wink: but it might in the future?)

Glad to hear you loved it so much! As for your critique, I think having the timer count down even during dialogue makes more sense as you said.

mysteriousace wrote:

*looks at some of the screenshots and previous games egad has made then back to this thread* 50/50 if you ask me. If wg's a deal breaker, there's many games without WG but has vore in it, i.e. God complex. Plus given Egad is developing, whatever he adds in, is going to be apart of the game anyhow Imo.
edit: played all but the slender game, only BE and maybe thigh/butt expansion/gain in his stuff. Btw, 92-98% of the games on this site don't have WG in them unless you consider expansion in general that (which still 90% doesn't have that).

There might be weight gain in this game, but I won't make any promises. :wink:
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mysteriousace » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:37 pm

Egads wrote:
ThisUserIsFake wrote:My fav of your games yet. Absolutely love it. The only critiques I can even think of is to ask if there's a way to have the timer NOT tick down during dialogue? I know it makes sense thematically, but I'm a slow reader and lost a good chunk of time on Nick's trial just reading (I know it doesn't matter :wink: but it might in the future?)

Glad to hear you loved it so much! As for your critique, I think having the timer count down even during dialogue makes more sense as you said.

mysteriousace wrote:

There might be weight gain in this game, but I won't make any promises. :wink:

Whatever you're developing for Gutsaw and Voretown, keep at it, do enjoy the gradual development of "assets" for the MC/characters of your content. I'm all for such "gradual development" from the meals the MC/characters consume, besides far as I'm concerned, you're doing a good job.
mysteriousace
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game