Vore Isekai RPG by Datstrudel DEMO (Cancelled)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

Vore Isekai RPG by Datstrudel DEMO (Cancelled)

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:19 pm

Hey, long time no see. You're probably wondering what this is...it's a game. One of several I've been working on. This is meant to be my big new large scale vore game that will get updates continually for some time. (Years maybe?)

Reincarnated into a World of Vore:
Follow a recently reincarnated girl who didn't get any overpowered abilities. She just got stuck in a vore world. And in typical Isekai fashion, there's a demon lord who must be stopped. You get the gist.
This game is exactly what is advertised. A vore rpg. There's not some big subversion or unique thing about it. It's a vore RPG. However, to fans of my earliest game...you may get something special out of this.
But yeah, this is just a demo. Though, I think there's more here than a typical demo would usually have for this kind of game.

There will be bugs. Let me know if you find any so I can fix them...someday.

Contains
Spoiler: show
F/F
NB/F
F/NB
M/F
Willing Vore
Unwilling Vore
Fatal Vore
Safe Vore
A Reform mode for those who like it that way (Or for those who don't want to save scum)
Oral Vore
Generic combat system
A lot of sass
A buy and sell loot system that's reminiscent of RE4 (Not really, but you can find gems to sell)
Nameable protagonist and rival
Made with Koikatsu sprites

Screenshots
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

DOWNLOAD LINK Windows and Mac: https://mega.nz/folder/oKtCXDxA#2a6ouA9KxHObdt0QYb4Czg
Last edited by Datstrudel on Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore Isekai RPG by Datstrudel DEMO

Postby Egads » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:27 pm

Time to isekai into someone's belly!

I'll check this out tomorrow after I get some sleep lol
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DroolingPred » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:45 pm

Is the player only prey, or both?
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby MasterGryph » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:56 pm

Hmm, I'm going to give this one a try.
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:35 pm

DroolingPred wrote:Is the player only prey, or both?

Player is pred and prey. There just isn't a lot of pred scenes for the player yet.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MasterGryph » Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:51 pm

Well, I think I've made it to the end of the current game.
The queen points me to the guild to pick up a reward, the guild lies about being able to get a quest now, I've returned the staff to the farmer...

So far, I've found one major bug, and a few awkward bits.

Bug: Talking to the bandit in the field and saying you'll come back later renders her non-interactible, forcing a restart in order to continue the sidequest.
Awkwardness: There are so many fake entrances and roads that cut off that it's hard to tell when there are actually real, plot relevant locations to find. For example, it took me several visits before I realized that the capitol actually had an eastern section, because I'd checked just about every other road and gave up. I was confused that completing the field quest didn't give me an option to continue the main quest, and had to poke around a bit before finding that there was another enterable building in the farm and the actual slime corral wasn't just an inaccessible decoration. I burned a bit of time exploring the goblin camp talking to npcs and finding fake entrances before guessing I was just supposed to fight random encounters until they ran out, and only noticed one of the tents was a different color after 15 minutes.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:19 pm

MasterGryph wrote:Well, I think I've made it to the end of the current game.
The queen points me to the guild to pick up a reward, the guild lies about being able to get a quest now, I've returned the staff to the farmer...

So far, I've found one major bug, and a few awkward bits.

Bug: Talking to the bandit in the field and saying you'll come back later renders her non-interactible, forcing a restart in order to continue the sidequest.
Awkwardness: There are so many fake entrances and roads that cut off that it's hard to tell when there are actually real, plot relevant locations to find. For example, it took me several visits before I realized that the capitol actually had an eastern section, because I'd checked just about every other road and gave up. I was confused that completing the field quest didn't give me an option to continue the main quest, and had to poke around a bit before finding that there was another enterable building in the farm and the actual slime corral wasn't just an inaccessible decoration. I burned a bit of time exploring the goblin camp talking to npcs and finding fake entrances before guessing I was just supposed to fight random encounters until they ran out, and only noticed one of the tents was a different color after 15 minutes.

Thanks for bringing these to my attention. I'll look into fixing the bug you mentioned and then looking into making it more clear where the player is supposed to go. I tend to overlook a lot of the things you mentioned since I'm the one who mapped it all out, which can make it hard to notice for me. I hope a patch can fix some of these issues.
I'm not entirely sure where you currently are, but have you beaten the goblin captain? If not, there is a guild in the capital as well as the first village. Talking to the guild hall woman in the capital triggers more after speaking to the queen the first time.

Edit: I've already fixed the bug and have put obvious blockers over currently inaccessible sections. Hopefully that will help for the time being. These will be available in the next update, whenever that is.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MasterGryph » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:32 pm

Datstrudel wrote:
I'm not entirely sure where you currently are, but have you beaten the goblin captain? If not, there is a guild in the capital as well as the first village. Talking to the guild hall woman in the capital triggers more after speaking to the queen the first time.

I have beaten the goblins. I've also found the start of a sidequest at the lake, but no way to follow up on it yet.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:42 pm

MasterGryph wrote:
Datstrudel wrote:

I have beaten the goblins. I've also found the start of a sidequest at the lake, but no way to follow up on it yet.

for now, all you can actually do is offer yourself to be the mermaids food.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby allflynn » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:09 pm

Personally I would love to see more WG scenes after you get digested, like how the pred's tits and ass get bigger. All and all a good demo.
allflynn
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:27 pm

allflynn wrote:Personally I would love to see more WG scenes after you get digested, like how the pred's tits and ass get bigger. All and all a good demo.

Noted!
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ziedine » Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:30 pm

yummy adventure time
Ziedine
Been posting for a bit

Postby Schagura » Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:47 pm

Alrighty, quite an interesting demo for a new project~ Especially one that uses a story/idea that one would think would be used more often (Isekai into a Vore World)

However.. I do have.. "some" complaining about the demo..

First, the positives:
- I like the switch from Kisekae to Koikatsu. 3D models give a plethora of new options for vore scenes and character design, as well as make the scenes feel more real and immersive.
- Having a rival from the beginning is a novel idea. Allows for interesting story progression, as well as plot twists. I also like the fact we can name her as well.
- Not having the menu music blasts your ears is a really nice QoL implementation. Don't know why other RPGMaker devs don't do that.. considering it's only a single file that has to be copied..
- I like the choice of reformation or having none~
- Having a bunch of different designs for the same enemy race/type and also have them be slightly different in when they eat you is quite nice~

But now.. the negatives:
- While the switch to Koikatsu is nice, it is also very.. lackluster. Speaking as another game developer that uses Koikatsu for vore scenes, it can be hard to work with, but the completely round bellies lack any "hint" towards vore, and look more like pregnant bellies..
- Speaking of, the size of the bellies is very inconsistent as well. Goblins and kobolds, who are smaller, should have bigger bellies. Yet they have the exact same as other enemies. The first receptionist has a belly that barely extends outwards.. It's all over the place.
- The beginning is quite abrupt, but I find the "hero dies, time to summon a new one" an interesting plot.
- In the first 30 seconds, I ran into 3 different "I shouldn't go there" messages. This is, quite honestly, bad game design. Either put a log/roadblock there, or perhaps have a different starting area that makes the intro easier to follow.
- Having all enemies use the same pre-made Koikatsu pose is a bit... lazy.. Especially with some weapons not even lining up with their hands, or staying in their hands after you get defeated. Why would someone keep hold of that if they stuff you down their gullet?
- Speaking of which, the loss scenes are extremely short and have no real flavor.. I do like the variety of enemies, but if they all have the exact same scene for their "race," it feels very bland and uninteresting to play.
- Vore scenes in general seem to be very fast and "over in an instant" type writing. No flavor, no progress or interaction between pred and prey. It feels very rushed and seems to focus more on quantity than quality.
- The battles are quite bland and boring. Many enemies will guard more than actually attacking, and giving the MC a full heal skill at the beginning makes every fight trivial.
- There are numerous spelling mistakes as well, both in normal text as well as vore scenes. Same with some boxes having text that goes beyond the text box. (My editor told me she would eat me for having that many mistakes for her to fix.. and she had to fix a couple in this comment as well..)
- Many of the chests will transform into the more "royal" looking one after you open them. They go from wooden, to red metallic. (The sound of opening them is very loud as well, I'd turn down the default 90% to 30%)
- The level designs are pretty "boxy" and empty. Having some more decorations and breaking the monotony apart would make it look better.
- The player has no clear direction of where to go. No quest log that tells them where to head next, nor just some "hints" here and there. I though the demo ended in the first village before figuring out where to go.
- Having random NPCs simply eat you if you answer an open ended question is bad game design. A hint or simple notion towards the fact you could be eaten instantly, with no way of preventing it, would be nice.
- This is personal pet peeve, but I don't enjoy the "meta humor" very much. "Ah, this is an Isekai, so I obviously need to go to the nearest village and there I will become an adventurer and go on quests" is funny, but makes me take the game way less serious as an actual product.
- The story is quite open ended. We can go into the tower, but why should we? What rewards await those at the top? Why go there instead of going towards the Demon Lord? There seems to be little cohesion..
regards
Schagura
Schagura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:39 am

Schagura wrote:Alrighty, quite an interesting demo for a new project~ Especially one that uses a story/idea that one would think would be used more often (Isekai into a Vore World)

However.. I do have.. "some" complaining about the demo..

First, the positives:
- I like the switch from Kisekae to Koikatsu. 3D models give a plethora of new options for vore scenes and character design, as well as make the scenes feel more real and immersive.
- Having a rival from the beginning is a novel idea. Allows for interesting story progression, as well as plot twists. I also like the fact we can name her as well.
- Not having the menu music blasts your ears is a really nice QoL implementation. Don't know why other RPGMaker devs don't do that.. considering it's only a single file that has to be copied..
- I like the choice of reformation or having none~
- Having a bunch of different designs for the same enemy race/type and also have them be slightly different in when they eat you is quite nice~

But now.. the negatives:
- While the switch to Koikatsu is nice, it is also very.. lackluster. Speaking as another game developer that uses Koikatsu for vore scenes, it can be hard to work with, but the completely round bellies lack any "hint" towards vore, and look more like pregnant bellies..
- Speaking of, the size of the bellies is very inconsistent as well. Goblins and kobolds, who are smaller, should have bigger bellies. Yet they have the exact same as other enemies. The first receptionist has a belly that barely extends outwards.. It's all over the place.
- The beginning is quite abrupt, but I find the "hero dies, time to summon a new one" an interesting plot.
- In the first 30 seconds, I ran into 3 different "I shouldn't go there" messages. This is, quite honestly, bad game design. Either put a log/roadblock there, or perhaps have a different starting area that makes the intro easier to follow.
- Having all enemies use the same pre-made Koikatsu pose is a bit... lazy.. Especially with some weapons not even lining up with their hands, or staying in their hands after you get defeated. Why would someone keep hold of that if they stuff you down their gullet?
- Speaking of which, the loss scenes are extremely short and have no real flavor.. I do like the variety of enemies, but if they all have the exact same scene for their "race," it feels very bland and uninteresting to play.
- Vore scenes in general seem to be very fast and "over in an instant" type writing. No flavor, no progress or interaction between pred and prey. It feels very rushed and seems to focus more on quantity than quality.
- The battles are quite bland and boring. Many enemies will guard more than actually attacking, and giving the MC a full heal skill at the beginning makes every fight trivial.
- There are numerous spelling mistakes as well, both in normal text as well as vore scenes. Same with some boxes having text that goes beyond the text box. (My editor told me she would eat me for having that many mistakes for her to fix.. and she had to fix a couple in this comment as well..)
- Many of the chests will transform into the more "royal" looking one after you open them. They go from wooden, to red metallic. (The sound of opening them is very loud as well, I'd turn down the default 90% to 30%)
- The level designs are pretty "boxy" and empty. Having some more decorations and breaking the monotony apart would make it look better.
- The player has no clear direction of where to go. No quest log that tells them where to head next, nor just some "hints" here and there. I though the demo ended in the first village before figuring out where to go.
- Having random NPCs simply eat you if you answer an open ended question is bad game design. A hint or simple notion towards the fact you could be eaten instantly, with no way of preventing it, would be nice.
- This is personal pet peeve, but I don't enjoy the "meta humor" very much. "Ah, this is an Isekai, so I obviously need to go to the nearest village and there I will become an adventurer and go on quests" is funny, but makes me take the game way less serious as an actual product.
- The story is quite open ended. We can go into the tower, but why should we? What rewards await those at the top? Why go there instead of going towards the Demon Lord? There seems to be little cohesion..

Thank you for for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated. That's a lot to go through, but I'll try my best to take it all into account.

First off, I definitely think everyone should have the mindset that this is a very rough demo, more in line with a proof of concept. I don't want this to be an excuse though, so I'll leave it at that for that part.

Starting with th koikatsu models...I honestly don't like em. I the modification I'm using has a pregnancy+ plugin that's...kinda hard for me to work with. This is th first time I've used them for a game and honestly, I kinda don't know what I'm doing with them. You can get better looking bellies if they're nude...but I'm asexual and find nudity uncomfortable, so my characters are seldom nude. Again, not an excuse, I'm just really green when it comes to koikatsu and how to make the most of the bellies in it. This also comes with the inconsistent belly sizes. I was trying to avoid clothes clipping, so some bellies were smaller to avoid that. I hope this kinda explains why they appear the way they do. This all applies to the weapons and pose issue you brought up. I'll likely update these visuals over time.

As for the locked doors, they're placeholders for areas I plan to have scenes in eventually. So the houses where it says you can't go in will eventually be open for the player to enter. I'm assuming you knew that already though. I can see how that would be annoying though.

As for the writing mistakes, well, yeah they're not great. Honestly, they were worse before I caught some. And I'll likely catch more of them as I go. I'm actively working on that.

For the battles being bland... I'm in the process of balancing still. Hopefully you'll find it improved in some future update.

As for the writing for vore scenes, I'm kinda unsure how to respond to that. They're short and I unfortunately get kinda stuck when writing them. I have fun with concepts but always choke when it comes to actually writing them out. I agree with you 100% on the writing for them. I'm just not sure where to focus on improving them at the moment. I'll be working on that before the next update though for sure.

The chest glitch is dumb and idk what's causing it. I'll definitely get to the bottom of that.

I suck at level design. That's the long and short of that. I'll edit the maps over time.

RPG maker weirdly doesn't include a Quest Journal default and I didn't want to deal with a plug in for it. I'll try to find a way around this soon.

The random vore NPCs without koikatsu images were a last minute addition. Proof of concept really. I don't think they'll remain.

As for meta humor, that's just how I make my games. Since they're a hobby, I do not take the stories seriously and I just get meta because I know it's a vore game. I don't plan on opening patreons or making any kind of profit off the games, so I'll likely never take them too seriously. Sorry if that's not everyone's kind of humor. I honestly don't expect anyone to take the game seriously anyway.

As for the tower, that's for grinding and getting money for better gear. It will have story significance eventually though. I plan on the player being level 99 before the end of the game, so I wanted something the player could use to grind that was a little more interesting than the open fields. Also with it getting harder as it goes, there's a way to gauge if you're over or underleveled at any point. But again, since this is just the demo, some things aren't present. The tower will be significant to the story.

I hope I was able to respond to everything you said. I don't want this to come off as me making excuses, I'm just more explaining why things are the way they are. I'll work on fixing any and all of these criticisms to make it a better game for everyone.

And I do appreciate everything you've brought to my attention.

If you wanna talk more about it, feel free to PM me. I'd definitely enjoy talking to another dev about the game.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Argusking030 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:48 am

me like
Argusking030
New to the forum

Postby fuocoperpetuo » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:18 am

is there growth/weight gain/expansion in the game?
fuocoperpetuo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:51 am

fuocoperpetuo wrote:is there growth/weight gain/expansion in the game?

Not currently. It's still very early stages development.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:07 pm

Ooh, another Datstrudel game? Will definitely have to check it out later. Got some good hopes since your last game.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MisterMan32 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:13 pm

Excellent demo, looking forward to the next update. Hopefully we get more pred scenes for the protag, and maybe a method of devouring foes mid-battle (might serve as a source of extra HP/MP/TP).
Average lurker with a thing for bellies.
MisterMan32
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:54 pm

MisterMan32 wrote:Excellent demo, looking forward to the next update. Hopefully we get more pred scenes for the protag, and maybe a method of devouring foes mid-battle (might serve as a source of extra HP/MP/TP).

Unfortunately I do not plan on implementing that, just due to how complex it would be to set up.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game