Vore Isekai RPG by Datstrudel DEMO (Cancelled)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

Re: Vore Isekai RPG by Datstrudel DEMO

Postby TheEvilWithin » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:49 pm

Well, I just finished my run on this demo playing as a pred. Didn't encounter any bug, but A LOT of grammar errors. As for the actual game, it's alright. The vore scenes are a bit too quick and done, while the combat is quite simple. The story is basic, but acceptable, although I do wish it broke less the fourth wall. I am not against met humor at all, but I do think it should be toned down a bit. And I agree that while the pictures are nice, some of the bellies should be bigger than they appear. In short, it's simple but it has lots of potential.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:39 pm

TheEvilWithin wrote:Well, I just finished my run on this demo playing as a pred. Didn't encounter any bug, but A LOT of grammar errors. As for the actual game, it's alright. The vore scenes are a bit too quick and done, while the combat is quite simple. The story is basic, but acceptable, although I do wish it broke less the fourth wall. I am not against met humor at all, but I do think it should be toned down a bit. And I agree that while the pictures are nice, some of the bellies should be bigger than they appear. In short, it's simple but it has lots of potential.

That seems to be the consensus, so I'll be working on improving these aspects. This demo's purpose was to get feedback like this, so looks like I'll have my work cut out for me lol
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:34 pm

Glad to help. While I'm at it, I read that adding a quest list would require a plugin, but wouldn't it be possible to do something similar as an item in your inventory? Like a "diary" that list the quests you accepted?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:26 pm

TheEvilWithin wrote:Glad to help. While I'm at it, I read that adding a quest list would require a plugin, but wouldn't it be possible to do something similar as an item in your inventory? Like a "diary" that list the quests you accepted?

Maybe. I would have to look into it.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CatBigSmile » Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:47 am

Where can I find Serice? I found kobold capitan but no goblin queen. I doesn't know how to get bandit capita too/
CatBigSmile
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:15 am

Hey strudel, congrats on your first release. I noticed you said you're struggling a little bit on writing scenes, and I think I can give a bit of advice on those! I think writing is a bit like drawing in that some of it is kinda innate, but it can be improved on even if you feel like it's not easy. Some things to try that might help are asking yourself questions while you write and answering them:

1. What is the prey feeling?
2. What is the pred feeling?
3. What would this kind of pred say to tease the prey?
4. What is the environment like?
5. What are the characters doing?

Some things like that. Additionally, if you feel like you can't really answer these questions, I'd suggest reading through some roleplays or stories here on the site to get some inspiration. You could also play vore games with longer vore scenes in them to draw inspiration too. Last, have fun with it and listen to soundtracks that get you in the mood for a certain scene. Sometimes doing that can get you into a flow state where the words just come to you.

Good luck :gulp:
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:32 pm

CatBigSmile wrote:Where can I find Serice? I found kobold capitan but no goblin queen. I doesn't know how to get bandit capita too/

Go to the capital city and go right. You should be able to get to the castle to talk to the queen. Afterwards the main story will progress.

Raiden264 wrote:Hey strudel, congrats on your first release. I noticed you said you're struggling a little bit on writing scenes, and I think I can give a bit of advice on those! I think writing is a bit like drawing in that some of it is kinda innate, but it can be improved on even if you feel like it's not easy. Some things to try that might help are asking yourself questions while you write and answering them:

1. What is the prey feeling?
2. What is the pred feeling?
3. What would this kind of pred say to tease the prey?
4. What is the environment like?
5. What are the characters doing?

Some things like that. Additionally, if you feel like you can't really answer these questions, I'd suggest reading through some roleplays or stories here on the site to get some inspiration. You could also play vore games with longer vore scenes in them to draw inspiration too. Last, have fun with it and listen to soundtracks that get you in the mood for a certain scene. Sometimes doing that can get you into a flow state where the words just come to you.

Good luck :gulp:

Thank you. I think a lot of what's in this demo will be reworked, especially the writing.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfcrux » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:25 pm

Greetings,so far fora demo there is a lot of stuff to do,thats good.
I have a question though,any plans to introduce in battle vore?the enemy vore one of your allies in battle for example,would you introduce losing members if they get digested in battle?
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:32 pm

Wolfcrux wrote:Greetings,so far fora demo there is a lot of stuff to do,thats good.
I have a question though,any plans to introduce in battle vore?the enemy vore one of your allies in battle for example,would you introduce losing members if they get digested in battle?

There are no plans for that.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sirnan » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:39 pm

I always love to see ya put these things out. The demo's awesome. I can't wait to see what else is cooking.
Sirnan
Been posting for a bit

Postby SageOfTime » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:41 pm

I noticed in the screenshots the mc has a witch partner with her, where do you find her?
SageOfTime
New to the forum

Postby Goldendevil21 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:37 pm

Reincarnated into a World of Vore Review
Now, can tell this game is still early in development but still wanted to share my thoughts on the game. So, please do not take any of the comments or requests personally as just want to share how I think the game could improve.

The first is making the intro with the four powerful heroes fighting the demon lord actually unlock some powerful spells. Spells and techniques that you can unlock way later in the game as the main character. A way to tease the audience about what you can do. Would also make you feel the dread where a full party of four with all your abilities were unable to defeat the demon lord and now you are up.

Love the sprite designs of when a character eats a meal. Well done.

Though might want to dial back the fourth wall breaking so often in the story. We get that this is an Isheki story where you are dropped into a generic fantasy land but there is no need to rub that into the audience. Instead, have the characters clash with this world. How does the food taste to their own world? Do they have electricity? Do the people sent to this world come from a suburban world or a more futuristic world? What are the religions of this world? Are their other nations besides the Demon Queen’s nation? Are these nations prospering or are they declining? This opens up so many interesting story telling ideas.

Though did have a laugh in the Guild Hall where when you talk to the monument it says, ‘Git gud.’

Also recommend you give us a reason to care about defeating the dark lord. Is she eating entire villages of humans for her greedy belly? Are her soldiers advancing across the land and conquering everyone? Why are we the one specifically chosen to fight the demon queen when there are a dozen other adventurers all around you much stronger than you are? Hard to feel like we are on an epic quest to stop the demon queen when everything is sunshine and happy songs.

Maybe when you first get teleported to the forest, you see another person who was also sent to this world be eaten by a goblin whole. Showing just how dangerous your current situation is.
Another suggestion is give the game more quests. While the world is there, there is little reason to explore it. While the big bellies of the inn girls is nice, need a reason to explore aside from just vore. Is there chests here? Will we meet an NPC that gives you a quest? Does a patron fool you into paying for his/her room at the inn? And refusing ends up with you being devoured?

About the vore itself, was really disappointed it was not a mechanic of its own into the game. Would love a system where the more you eat, the more your health regenerates. Yet at the start of the game, you can barely handle swallowing a single meal so working your way up to bigger meals can feel like quite an accomplishment. As you grow stronger, what happens to your body? Do the calories go to all the right places? Keeping vore stuck to preprogrammed paths can feel like a restriction when literally everyone in the world can do it.

And just read some comments taht this is just a demo and unlikely to be developed into a full fledged game. So, never mind my suggestions.
Goldendevil21
Been posting for a bit

Postby nico240 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:29 pm

What level should you have to fight goblins, girls, can you tell me and I'm level 10?
nico240
Been posting for a bit

Postby None0 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:12 am

I will state an unpopular point of view here. The game's humor did nothing wrong. I had a good chuckle with the intro.

Wish you best of luck on this project.
None0
Been posting for a bit

Postby XGNRadiance » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:17 pm

Will you be doing post vore scene growth of any kind?
XGNRadiance
New to the forum

Re: Vore Isekai RPG by Datstrudel DEMO (Cancelled)

Postby Miraak11th » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:52 am

So, is this one really cancelled?
Futanari: God's perfect creation.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:31 pm

Miraak11th wrote:So, is this one really cancelled?

Yeah. I didn't like the results of this. To be fair, I may come back to it someday, but it's at least temporarily cancelled.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:42 pm

Ah, that's a shame to hear, but sometimes things just don't work the way we wanted it to. It'll be nice if this game gets a resurgence, but for now I hope your future projects are more to your liking and satisfaction. Will be interested to see what else you plan to do.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game