New game Genshin Vore (Beta) 0.1

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

New game Genshin Vore (Beta) 0.1

Postby Ee101 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:35 pm

I made a Game in Renpy its my first game and first time useing Renpy and blender, the game is very short.
This game has one charackter (Hu Tou).
Download:https://www.mediafire.com/file/udfukcq3fp2q03p/Genshin_V_0.1_pc.zip/file
Download Mac:https://www.mediafire.com/file/11n7twbzh49s9cn/Genshin_V_0.1_mac.zip/file
Dont know if mac works

walkthrough
Spoiler: show

Click Home
Click Mail
Click Talk
Done

Learning blender and the little writeing was the hardest

If someone want to help here my Dc: noel_1001
I plan to make the game much bigger

I may develop the game more in the future
English isnt my nativ language :3
Last edited by Ee101 on Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ee101
New to the forum

Re: New game Genshin Vore (Beta) 0.1

Postby NonamE1 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:31 pm

Thank you for your gratuitous efforts for the sake of our community. Time for the good old stupid questions: what fetishes are in?
P. S. Google says that the file for windows is dangerous :silly:
NonamE1
New to the forum

Postby Ee101 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:48 pm

NonamE1 wrote:Thank you for your gratuitous efforts for the sake of our community. Time for the good old stupid questions: what fetishes are in?
P. S. Google says that the file for windows is dangerous :silly:

just normal oral and I dont know why or how to fix it with windows at the time but thanks for the information.
It woudt help if you give me the information if you use Win10 or Win11
Ee101
New to the forum

Postby RavenMiller44 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:34 pm

Could you post some screenshots of the game?
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby Argusking030 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:34 pm

FINALLY A MAN OF CULTURE
Argusking030
New to the forum

Postby wafflefalafel » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:55 pm

could you give some screenshots?
wafflefalafel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Schagura » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:31 pm

So I played the "game" and can only say I'm a bit dissapointed even with the little content currently in it.

In fact, for the positives I can only really say it's nice that the game has some belly gurgles as audio, since many other games seem to forget that side. But it is very important to set the mood and immerse the player.

Now onto the negatives:
- The game is very short with basically no substance. Which is okay for a first version/Alpha version, but even then..
- The vore scene is incredibly short. So much so I'd say it is less than 200 words.. maybe less than 100 even. Couple that with only a single image of an actual belly being shown and that makes for a short, bland, not vorny scene
- The text is.. short and simple. And not in the good way. It lacks any substance, details, impact or character behind it. To be honest it reads like a machine trying to type vore smut for the first time..
- The 3d model of Hu Tao is quite odd. She seems lifeless and more doll like. She doesn't really move during the interaction, doesn't have her usual "character" like in the actual game or even any nice lewd shots to enjoy. I will give credit for the Ticket idea and her eating you. That would be in character.
- Speaking of, her name is "Hu Tao" and not "Hu Tou". Even in the german version of the game she should have that name.
- The game breaks if you get the ticket and then start a new game. You don't get another ticket in the mail, which means you have to delete the saves in the renpy folder. Sleeping in your bed can also sometimes give you two tickets? Don't really know how that happened though.
- The actual sentences in the game are quite poorly constructed. With some punctuation and commas that should be fixed though~
- There is no story or anything behind it. maybe that is your intent, but it usually leaves for shorter, less polished games IMO. Perhaps having a story of someone from Mondstadt wanting to venture out and become like the Traveller but gets eaten by everyone they meet would be fun.

So all in all, calling it a "game" is like calling a single sketch a full colored comic. It's more a dabble into renpy and a very first alpha version than anything.. There is a big bug that requires you to delete saves, the one vore scene is way to short with no good writing or images, the character model for Hu Tao seems weird and robotic.. I'd say a bot wrote the text for the game.. but I also know they produce better content..

But, being a beginner in terms of writing, scripting and coding is not a bad thing. You're starting out and trying to create your first work, and I respect that. Getting help from other creators and researching more about writing better vore scenes and 3d modeling/posing will definitly improve the game~

I know you said english isn't your native language. Same for me. So I would always use some online tools to check my spelling and grammar, as well as my punctuation and sentence structure.
Heck If you want to you can also ask me on discord. I'm always down to help other aspiring game creators out.
regards
Schagura
Schagura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arecan » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:38 am

Keep up the work and you'll manage to create a good game. My criticism is identical to that one from Schagura.
Arecan
Been posting for a bit

Postby reptilemk5 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:33 am

Player gets placed right into the game, so the player could be male, or could be female. This is good. I hope Dehya or Candace get added as preds at some point, but seeing as the only location seems to be Mondstadt, it may be a while.
reptilemk5
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game