Barbftr update, progress and flash tutorial (2014-02-17)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The easiest and the hardest thing to say is no

Postby unknown uesr » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:25 am

come please take my thoughts into action please im virtually begging u i cant wait much longer im getting tried playing the unfinished version want to play the full version please make haste im going insane it taking to long
unknown uesr

Postby unknown uesr » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:25 am

come please take my thoughts into action please im virtually begging u i cant wait much longer im getting tried playing the unfinished version want to play the full version please make haste im going insane it taking to long :mrgreen: :| :arrow: :idea: :?: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :P :x :lol: 8) :? 8O :o :( :) :D
unknown uesr

Postby dravus » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:13 am

unknown user.....your being extremely rude........never under any circumstances tell a game developer or artist to hurry up

if anything your going to have them decide "no...sod this game.....I'm not having people tell me what to do"

learn some patience!
dravus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Saiai » Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:34 pm

Okay, I juest glanced at this thread to see what somebody had posted, and this is COMPLETELY off topic, but MaxTwenty,

You're signature scares the SHIT out of me. I mean, not the caveman, or the link, but the fact that something that simple can find all that shit out about me. O_O
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jeice » Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:52 pm

Its...kinda easy to find all that stuff out actually...dont ever think for a second you're safe on the internets
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Simple Note

Postby ImaginaryZ » Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:17 pm

unknown uesr: Good suggestions! Right, I'm slow. But here's the deal: I only have 1 semester left. Gimmie a break, the player is a senior in college, and has less and less time to devote to many of his favorite things. If you REALLY can't stand it, go poke current versions on my temp server. You WILL be dissapointed. >:(

http://64.251.149.193//Flash/

Oh, and If I had the time I lost this summer, I probably would have had a very interesting little 3D app completed which would blow your mind. But that's the way it goes! 4 months till freedom!!! :D Just be patient.

oh, and thanks dravus. ;)
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Simple Note

Postby dravus » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:52 am

anytime Z....it riles me when people demand stuff

you take your time with it....I'd rather see a game without bugs than a game that was rushed to completion and have more bugs than the current version
dravus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ChristyRai » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:09 am

Yo, Imaginary. You kicksa ass, With da meatballs :D
ChristyRai
Participator

Postby StrangeNonsense » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:47 am

That looks fantastic. Really nicely put together: the swallowing animations rock. I didn't realise Flash was so powerful, but you're using it -and- you sound like a programmer who knows what he's doing. You, sir, have blown my mind.

It'd be interesting to see in what direction you take the game when you have time. Mortal Kombat with lots of little Finish Hims during the battle (maybe a tag-team so digestion isn't the end of the world), or did you mention a platformer? The latter sounds wide-open as an idea, and since you're not averse to open-sourcing the Flash, it gives any modders (fodders?) maximum flexibility to build a story into it too.

There's a lot of potential to this. I think if you scope it sensibly so you're not biting off too much at once (leaving the attack animations out of barbftr is a good move) it won't lose steam. Plus, you have an adamant testing department. I imagine dravus or someone posting "when you get eaten by the grey dragon 255 times then change to a croc for 15 times and click on the new monster button twice in a row, the dark dragon doesn't appear no more, no matter how long I try."
StrangeNonsense

Postby unknown user » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:32 am

sorry z sorry dravus i suppose i need more patcinet than what i am. Im actully quite clam and collected sorry guys i've just pissed off :x lateley some asshole at school been giving me a hard time grr i hate that guy if i wasn't so damn clam i would've slaughtered him anyway sorry 4 being so rude it won't happen again
thanks uu aka unknown user :)
unknown user

Postby unknown user » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:37 am

i tried to play those barbftr updates but dont have flash player if you put it on the web for people to play you may be able to get work done on it faster by getting other peoples word and advise on it your trully unkown user. p.s if you think im being rude than im sorry im just trying to helpout ok bye :wink:
unknown user

Postby ImaginaryZ » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:25 am

Try downloading "NCacoPla.exe" either on the temp server or on my gallery, then just download the .swf to your desktop/hard drive somewhere. Run the NCacoPla once, then every .swf movie you have should try to play in it.
And no, you aren't being rude, just enthusiastic, which is good. We're just giving you a hard time. ;)
If you want to view the .fla file, you need Macromedia Flash 5, cause .fla files are the source files flash uses... I'll toss 5 up there soon enough.
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby dravus » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:42 am

Z.......I don't seem to be able to connect to that temp server of yours.......do you have any idea why?
dravus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Silly lightning

Postby ImaginaryZ » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:58 pm

http://64.251.149.193/Flash/

It get's turned off sometimes cause of electrical problems. >.< (sorry! :P)
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Silly lightning

Postby unknown user » Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:08 am

i've already done that did that ages ago uu
unknown user

Vore.....murrrrrrrrrr....

Postby Puppylove » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:54 pm

^_^ Cant wait for it too get done.....lol its been 3 months today since anyone has said anything on this forum. 8O .....well today here anyways. =P
Puppylove
Somewhat familiar

Postby griff_beeks » Sun May 13, 2007 5:55 pm

;-; please dont tell me youve stoped workin on the project its sooooooo cool! must...see...more...vorish..creatures... :gulp:
griff_beeks
Been posting for a bit

Postby komaru » Sun May 13, 2007 7:42 pm

griff_beeks wrote:;-; please dont tell me youve stoped workin on the project its sooooooo cool! must...see...more...vorish..creatures... :gulp:

i agree^^
komaru
???

Postby komaru » Sun May 13, 2007 7:42 pm

griff_beeks wrote:;-; please dont tell me youve stoped workin on the project its sooooooo cool! must...see...more...vorish..creatures... :gulp:

i agree^^
komaru
???

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Mon May 14, 2007 1:21 am

best not to rush great works ^^ take time and alot of effort
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game