Any MD/DC/NoVA vore girls for a kinky costume party?

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

Any MD/DC/NoVA vore girls for a kinky costume party?

Postby sensualplaychef » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:33 pm

(I should note that I also posted this at the DolcettGirls forum, but I figure this crowd is more playful and adventurous...)

Within the week I'm hitting a costume party for one of the local under-35 fetish groups. Since the theme is Kinky Careers, I'm tempted to go as a chef. [Insert naughty grin here.]

Of course, it would be fun to be paired with a waitress/customer/meal (ideally an 18-35 y.o. SWF). So if you're into costumes, fetish events, and maybe a little role-playing, drop me a line. We can have some conversations, grab some coffee, and if we click, see about hitting the party.

It's a little short notice, so if you're interested but don't like to rush, we can always lay the groundwork for other events. And this is all in good fun—strictly safe, sane, and consensual with no obligations in terms of public play, sex, or appearing on any menus. ;-)

Feel free to message me here or email me under this name at Yahoo.
sensualplaychef
New to the forum

Re: Any MD/DC/NoVA vore girls for a kinky costume party?

Postby Hagen » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:54 am

Sounds like the start of a vore fic son. (LOL).

Just saying. :)
Hagen
Participator

Postby sensualplaychef » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:14 pm

Hagen wrote:Sounds like the start of a vore fic son. (LOL).

Just saying. :)
Ha! Okay, I can see that.

But no, the offer was bona fide, as was the party. There were some wonderful cops, doctors, military personnel, prostitutes, Stepford wives, and various other career costumes.

Alas, no takers from this community. Hopefully I'll have more company for future parties. Anyone who wants to play a meal, dessert, long pig, human sushi buffet, or whatever, do be sure to keep me in mind! (I hit Otakon as well, if you're too shy to attend a kink club.)
sensualplaychef
New to the forum

Postby ShadowRavenX » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:23 pm

And I was starting to wonder if anybody in this community was from my area. And look at that there is XD Though I must say that I'm not into this kinky stuff that you speak of mostly because though it would be nice to meet knew people I do have a boyfriend XD and even if we meet at Otakon this is the first year I'm missing it and can only get to one day of Katsucon because of lack of monies.
[i]If you're smaller than the anaconda, it considers you food. If you're larger than the anaconda, it considers you a lot of food.[/i:cbf34
ShadowRavenX
Air Taxi

Return to Conventions connection