hello

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

hello

Postby muddworg » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:53 pm

hi i am new to the site and would like to thank you all for allowing me to join . but i have some fairly strange fetishs one is anthro or furry or just mares horse or just hooved female anthros or furrys {2} seeing or reading about the anthro , mares or female horse getting vored slowly by blobs slimes or plants .! {3} anthro ,furry or horse mare {specially draft horse} getting stuck in and slowly sinking under in mud , slime or quicksand art works great but storys are very good too .i also have some thing of a feet fetish but in this case hooves! but iam open to most new ideal to anyone who like to replie to this post ?

thank you for your time

"feel free to tell me to shut up and go a way"!!
muddworg
New to the forum

Re: hello

Postby Vincer » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:02 am

Please tell me English isn't your first language.
I am a vorarephile. If you don't like it, eat me.

My vore stories, a vore-themed chatroom and more at http://www.vore.yafas.net!
Vincer
Somewhat familiar

Postby JQVore » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:20 am

Welcome welcome. I hope you enjoy eka's. And his english isn't that bad, I've certainly seen worse. Plus, it may just be in the typing. Like i instead of I. I used to type like that as well.
"Im not made of airports!"
Scat Stories Thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19575
Vore Wiki: http://editthis.info/vore/Main_Page
JQVore
Like a twinkie... twice

Postby Omega » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:21 am

Welcome to the vore scene.
Check my galleries and you'll find pics of Omega the doe or draft mare. I also have a blob-n-Slime gallery and recently posted a quicksand comic. So you at least know one place to peruse for those things you seek. There is at least one other artist who does equines and blobs. Though mostly males there as of last check.

Maybee I should re-start the old Blob-n-Slime list on Yahoo-Groups?

Omega
Omega
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Conventions connection