Morphicon 2006

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

Morphicon 2006

Postby Vale » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:50 am

I'm going this year (my first time ever) and I was wondering if anyone here was planning on being there too.
Vale
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eka » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:26 pm

For anyone who wonder about what Morphicon 2006, check this out

http://www.morphicon.org/2006/

Their theme this year happen to be very voreish, too.

Maybe it is a good time to set up a forum just for convention connections.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Umiriko » Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:10 pm

hmmm sounds like alot of fun ^_^, wud be my first for a thing like this, its just getting there and back that wud be the trouble
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Silky » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:37 pm

Been to the previous 3 and will be there too.
Silky
Somewhat familiar

Morphicon

Postby Animakitty » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:04 am

I'll be there. In fact, I'm hosting a panel on vore, the second of two. (Anyone have any ideas for fun things to do for the panel, by the way?) I have ideas, but I'm afraid they're a little dry.
Animakitty
Been posting for a bit

Postby Stank » Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:55 pm

Oh... Ohio?! Dangit, why are all the conventions in places where I'm not at?! :(
The world stinks. You're welcome.
-Da Other Skunk-
Stank
Somewhat familiar

Postby Umiriko » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:57 pm

yes why can they never hold one in Uk devon lol ^_^ just to make it easier for me
Umiriko

Postby TW » Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:01 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Why is it over the 3 days I have finals? I would drive out if I could. : :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: why why why!??!??!?!?!

(P.s. Sorry about stretching the screen over..... :oops: )
Last edited by TW on Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby nobodysville » Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:59 pm

TW wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Why is it over the 3 days I have finals? I would drive out if I could. : :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: why why why!??!??!?!?!

Finals schminals! If my school was having finals that weekend, I'd tell 'em to shove 'em up their ass, I'm goin' to Morphicon (luckily my current quarter doesn't end 'til June, so I won't have to resort to surliness)! Also, I must gloat over the fact that it's only five hours away from me: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Thank you Ohio for finally coming through for me at last!
"No offence, but do you have something against me? ...stop always trying to put me down for no reason please."
nobodysville
alcoholic, chain-smoking punk-ass

Postby Vale » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:48 am

My plans have changed and I can no longer go. I can't seem to find anyone to watch my kids for me now.

I was looking foward to going. :(
Vale
Been posting for a bit

Postby TW » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:06 am

nobodysville wrote:
TW wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Finals schminals! If my school was having finals that weekend, I'd tell 'em to shove 'em up their ass, I'm goin' to Morphicon (luckily my current quarter doesn't end 'til June, so I won't have to resort to surliness)! Also, I must gloat over the fact that it's only five hours away from me: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Thank you Ohio for finally coming through for me at last!

Ah, well i would cept my mom is having full knee replacement surgery that same week as well. :( Plus in order to get into a really good Med school, they kinda require you to graduate..... And finish all yoru classes....
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Umiriko » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:03 am

arrr your hubby going too then vale me takes it? couldnt you just hire a baby sitter
Umiriko

Postby Vale » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:21 am

Actually...

He and I are seperated and i'm not sure if we'll ever get back together either. It would take an awful lot of work to fix things.
Vale
Been posting for a bit

Postby Umiriko » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:20 am

*open mouth and insert paw* eeep! sorri :( i rely didnt mean to bring that up, i wasnt thinking, im sorri to hear that, but i wish you all the best still
Umiriko

Postby TW » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:39 pm

*Laughs as a Dragons tries to talk with one paw in his mouht.... Not to mention how rediculas that dragon looks. *

Sorry to hear about you and your hubby.

TW
Belly Loving Author

Return to Conventions connection