Missing Story, Fun with auntie by Radijs

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

Missing Story, Fun with auntie by Radijs

Postby Amberain » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:26 pm

Ok, I remember a fair amount of this story but I can't find it or remember who wrote it, I think it was named after dancing queen's "Feeding Aunt Maggie" but I'm not certain. Anyway, All of the characters are cats, the babysitter is a relative of the kittens she's taking care of, but she falls asleep on the couch. The very curious kittens one by one start climbing/falling down her throat. She wakes up near the end and is afraid for there safety, but determines that it's harmless as long as she doesn't keep them in her stomach to long. The story ends with here saying or thinking something to the effect of, "If I keep you in there much longer I won't want to let you out". If anyone can tell me where to find that story I'd be very grateful.
Last edited by Amberain on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amberain
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for a old story similar to aunt maggie

Postby TW » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:43 pm

Sounds a lot like the comic that was done based on Dancing Queens story... It should be around here on the site somewhere.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Amberain » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:55 pm

Yeah I've seen the comic, even thought of mentioning it, but the comic isn't actually what I'm looking for, I'm sure it was a story. Although now that I think about it, the story I'm looking for could have been somewhat based on the comic, if by chance the author had never read dancing queen's original version. But it might not have anything to do with aunt maggie at all, I just can't remember for sure.
Amberain
Somewhat familiar

Postby prisoner » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:14 pm

Belly Envy IIRC. That comic involves an Aunt Maggie and three kittens, but doesn't have much to do with babysitting.

The story you're looking for doesn't sound familiar to me, sorry.
prisoner
---

Postby Amberain » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:22 pm

I just did another search and I found it, kind of ... It's by Radijs, but when he posted here it was only part done. I think what I read was a completed version but I could be wrong. Anyone seen a finished version of this story anywhere?
Link: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=168&start=0

Update: And here's where he posted the finished version, but the attachment is missing. :(
Link: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1917&start=0
It's actually funny I can't find it since I posted in the thread. Anyone still got it or know where else to find it?
Amberain
Somewhat familiar

Postby Radijs » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:14 am

Oh wow, that's from a while ago... I'd forgotten that I'd even wrote that story. Sadly though I don't have the final version anymore anywhere. Maybe someone downloaded it though.
Radijs
---

Postby Amberain » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:35 am

Radijs wrote:Oh wow, that's from a while ago... I'd forgotten that I'd even wrote that story. Sadly though I don't have the final version anymore anywhere. Maybe someone downloaded it though.

I decided to search my computer one more time, once I’d found the name of the story and it turns out I had it saved the whole time!
I can repost it here or in the original thread if you want me to, Radijs.
Amberain
Somewhat familiar

Re: Missing Story, Fun with auntie by Radijs

Postby prisoner » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:46 am

I would still be interested in seeing a finished copy of this story provided that Radijs is OK with it being circulated.
prisoner
---

Return to Conventions connection