A furry con in Montreal: WTF!

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

A furry con in Montreal: WTF!

Postby BigBadBear » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:48 am

Hey everybody!

Just though I'd drop by to let those who haven't heard of it yet that there is gonna be a convention the 4-5-6 of June 2010 in Montreal.

It is gonna be the first one there and since I'm living there, I'll definitely be there.

Hopefully, my wolf and me won't be the only vore to be there if you guys will attend too.

We could host a few people in our appartment. It will go as a first come first served basis.

We also are looking for dealers if any of you are interested.

Here is the website anyway: http://whatthefur.ca/

The staff there is awesome and I'm sure the con is gonna be a blast, in a perfect context in Montreal at a time of the year where the city is starting to get really warm, yet, not crowded by summer tourists.

If you ever planned a visit to Montreal, WTF is the time you should plan it for!

Thanks for reading
BigBadBear
Artist

Re: A furry con in Montreal: WTF!

Postby night22 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:56 am

I don't think I will be attending, but I'm curious, what goes on at those Furry-Cons?
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KavenBach » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:12 am

Is that not the same week as the F1 Grand Prix, or is that a week later?

For anyone who might want to play tourist, those months are the ones when Montreal is most active, with lots of festivals. Also, as long as you stay within the city itself, you should have no problem being served in english at whatever restaurants you may visit. Montreal is amazingly multi-ethnic. Leave the city however and you may need a french translator. :silly:

Not my thing, a Furry Con, but to anyone who drops by Montreal for it, have fun! :-D
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

https://www.patreon.com/KavenBach
KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby goodnightfolks » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:38 pm

night22 wrote:I don't think I will be attending, but I'm curious, what goes on at those Furry-Cons?

Really depends on the convention you attend, and how big it is.

I've only been to some smaller ones myself (dragged there by a friend)

I got petted by a big gay skunk man then we saw an elevator full of catboys.

True story.
goodnightfolks
Been posting for a bit

Postby BigBadBear » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:03 am

This is the very first attempt for What The Fur. So, it will most probably be a small con.

But a very promising one, can only encourage you to visit the website.
You will see it is a PG con. So, it is safe to assume that what they want to organize here is something with a pretty friendly and welcoming environment.
Bad experiences can always happen, like anywhere really.

So far, on my end. I have been to a bunch of Anthrocons and to Furfright. I have never got any problem with anybody.
And the vore gatherings were always neat with lots of games, food and movies.
BigBadBear
Artist

Return to Conventions connection