Work made hard

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

Work made hard

Postby tod3690 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:52 am

*Warning, not for the weak hearted*

Well first off I have one vore story which I started a short time ago, but am now no longer able to complete. Also anyone who might already know I have a Role play bot Tala: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=25676&start=15

Anyway, whats happen. The flats I was living at someone moved in who proven to be aggressive with harassing me, which become violet threats and my window was broken, after a few months I was no longer able to stand this and an opportunity raised to move back to my mothers farm (Now this really screwed me) once I was ready I moved back to my mothers place, before I go two other people move out, one above me and someone else who lived near me, both older women, who really where completely harmless, but who had become fed up with what was going on here.
I was in government housing, and the only time they kick people out, is when a tenet threatens one of the workers, that's it nothing more.

So sadly two people will now be costing Housing a lot of time and money...

So why can't I work?
Well I am in a worse place, I can't leave my room in the mornings without being harassed by a 10 year old kid. Now I want you to think of a person who like to rape (he tried to get goat kids to give him a blow job) and kill helpless animals (he was found jumping on goat kids until they died, then found another one to jump on), beat up and piss on other people, has no interest in the health of himself or others, enjoys seeing others harmed or harming himself. And is only interested in when he can have 'lunch' while other people are working. (When when someone is purple in the face)
Not only that but when you confront him with something he shouldn't have done, starts screaming 'He or your lying', 'Go away', 'Why me' or start threading you.

Pushing him by restricting him to his room or hitting him has no effect what so ever, no really his father has confined him to his room, the kid has then shortly after ran out of his room shouting more. The second you raise your voice he kicks it up more.

One thing that freaked me out, was hearing this kid talk about 'braking a kittens neck' to a kitten. He has already had one cat, this cat was curious, but found to have drowned. I can't think of what to call it, its a large metal tank with a small opening, it was used to hold waste water NOT from a toilet. The kitten was found there dead, and now he has a second kitten, a runt from a little of six.

I have tried to make a place to go where I can be by myself, up in the bush. But I am in Australia and now it is winter, it is too cold to use the gizabo I have setup and too costly for me to build a second place, my mother had kept pushing onto me that building a shack wouldn't be good since if the farm sells it would have been a waste of money and time.

All in all I have put myself into a worse place, with the stress I can't concentrate. So working on anything like my crappy 3D vore art, interactive story here on Eak's Portal or Tala my RP bot.

But there is one thing, one good thing I have and that is money, I am getting a pension this is about $830 per fortnight, I get this in full from my next pay. (I took out an advanced payment to move to my mother's place)
But here is the fun part, in rent I pay $400 plus $90, $20 for power and $70 for food, like breakfast, milk, bread and a few other things. The internet is costing me about $45 per pay, mobile $20 (prepaid), and food not supplied is about $130 ( a price I want to drop soon) plus I will be getting a second internet service, both will be 3G and the second one will cost $20 (9GB) or $30 (12GB) a pay, so without the second 3G service will cost $685 and could cost me up too $715 at worse.
I hope to set myself up to save $200 per pay. Too move out of my mothers farm, I think I'll need $1000, this should allow me to pay for a place or room in a share house for a few weeks up front, no bond places, these are rare but a share house or something like that I would be willing to move into to, I can have the bond paid for me, and two weeks rent. All for free, but I must hand back the bond when I leave the property.
A new place like a small one room bed sit or just a room, would cost me from $90 up too $130, well is all I am willing to pay, and there is places like that around.
A few months of saving I'll need.

I have been made to understand that my mother will loose her farm if she can't pay the loan, of which I pay 40% of, it is now $1700 a month and I hand over $800 a month to her. When I try to talk to her about something, its always a one sides talk and pretty much pointless. The 10 year old kid is not family, his father is my mothers partner, he has threaten me one more after his son had really stepped out of line. All I did was tell the kid to 'leave me a alone' while griping a hold of his shirt on the shoulders and not talking hold of his body, pushing him backwards with a low and angry voice. The kid then went nuts.
I only did this after he block me from leaving the kitchen, after I let the kid go he started screaming and crying, like I had broken his arm.

I need to get the hell out of here now...
tod3690
---

Re: Work made hard

Postby Rixunie » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:59 am

Two things: One.. Dude, I'm sorry shit is so bad for you..
Two: I think that kid should be beaten rather heavily.. even if he is 10. He also sounds a bit like my brother >.>
Famous last words:

That doesn't look very safe..
- John Recroune, as he was about to be hanged.
Rixunie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sarethas » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Ouch. I wish you good luck in getting out of there. As to the kid, I applaud your self control. Are there any mental hospitals at least somewhat nearby?
If you bring the drama, I'll bring my squeaky rubber hammer and flail you into submission.
Sarethas
Somewhat familiar

Postby tod3690 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Rixunie wrote:Two things: One.. Dude, I'm sorry shit is so bad for you..
Two: I think that kid should be beaten rather heavily.. even if he is 10. He also sounds a bit like my brother >.>

Two won't work, I have swong my hand at him and have hit him, he has cried and soon after just gorn back to what doing what he was doing.
i.e. if he was to touch a hot stove and get burned, he would do it again, just for kicks...
tod3690
---

Postby tod3690 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Sarethas wrote:Ouch. I wish you good luck in getting out of there. As to the kid, I applaud your self control. Are there any mental hospitals at least somewhat nearby?

From what I have been told, there is but in another state. My mother has had the farm up for sale, for a long time now, its just not selling.

I plan to leave when I have the money.
tod3690
---

Postby Bright » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:52 pm

I feel like I hate the kid, and I`ve never met him.

I hope your situation improve Can.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby tod3690 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Bright wrote:I feel like I hate the kid, and I`ve never met him.

I hope your situation improve Can.

I hope I can, but I'd love to see what the group PETA would do if they found out what this kid is up too.
tod3690
---

Postby orca13 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Ok I really hate that kid! Mean little fucker! I'm sorry for what's going on dude, we are here for u.
orca13
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby deletedaccount505 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:28 pm

Shit, I hope things get better for you, Can. I can relate on living and loan issues, but, whew.

I wonder if that child is either resident evil or had an abusive past? Hell, I know kids around my area like this.
"It doesn't matter who you are on the outside, but it does matter who you have digesting inside."

deletedaccount505
???

Postby tod3690 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:27 pm

CosmicGrounds wrote:Shit, I hope things get better for you, Can. I can relate on living and loan issues, but, whew.

I wonder if that child is either resident evil or had an abusive past? Hell, I know kids around my area like this.

His father is here and as for abusive past, ah no, how do I know? Coz his mother is the same (as I have been told), so its more of a genetic problem and not that way he has been raised.

As with his first kitten, if he had drowned it as it was found, it wouldn't be the first animal he has killed. I wonder what he will do to the second one he has.

Let me put it this way, how safe would you feel with a psychopath in the next room, one that likes killing animals and people?
tod3690
---

Postby deej1011 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:46 pm

The kid sounds sociapathic or psychopathic. Torture of animals and lewd sexuallly-related behavior at an early age are big warning signs. Any mental health places you could call to maybe have him get checked out?
check out my DA for my writings and such:
Jessthenotsohotmess.deviantart.com
deej1011
Somewhat familiar

Postby tod3690 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:08 pm

deej1011 wrote:The kid sounds sociapathic or psychopathic. Torture of animals and lewd sexuallly-related behavior at an early age are big warning signs. Any mental health places you could call to maybe have him get checked out?

First your guessing he hasn't see a doctor, yes he has and the doctors have no clue what is wrong with him. If we can move interstate there might be help, bit that is if this farm sells. And that is a big if.
I live on an island so yeah...

He is on drugs that stop him from wanting to kill my mother, well most of the time.

He finds fat people on the TV show 'The biggest looser' funny, his laughing is loud and forced. And that is just one show, with the deadly weather, don't ask.
tod3690
---

Postby Kenkii » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:48 pm

I too must say that your self control is phenomenal. I really hope the situation improves for you soon...your mother's farm sounds like quite the wretched place to be.
Hang in there!
Vorō ergo sum. My Gallery
Kenkii
Somewhat familiar

Postby tod3690 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:07 am

Kenkii wrote:I too must say that your self control is phenomenal. I really hope the situation improves for you soon...your mother's farm sounds like quite the wretched place to be.
Hang in there!

Yeah I guess your right, but then again I'm the type to hold out.

Just saving money. If worse comes to worse I can take out another advanced payment, which is up to $1000 again, but then I would be screwed for just under half a year, again
tod3690
---

Return to Conventions connection