Getting Going.

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

Getting Going.

Postby tod3690 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:53 am

Alright anyone who read this ( viewtopic.php?f=80&t=26828#p980449 ) topic I laid down what was going on here, now I have reached the point where I am able to save, this pay I should have $50 left over and next pay I am hoping to save $200 from then on. My goal is to have the money I need to leave my mother's place and rent a share house or a small flat, I can do this for little money, but I want to find a place where I can stay as long as I like.

I am trying to reach, $1000, but I may need to go as high $2000, I know I can get help with Bond and two weeks rent, still I would want to pay at least another two weeks on top of that. Rent can be as low as $75 a week, but I don't plan to go any higher than $150 a week. I also need to make sure I can get Naked ADSL 2 (DSL without a landline phone service, its bloody cheap and fast) plus I need to find away to move my crap and/or someone else with me in-case something happens, when I leave I don't want to be left alone.

Living in Tasmania makes it hard to get help, since people would need to travel by plan or boat to help, well unless they live here in the state, I have seen a few people here who are.

Still I need to secure a place, help moving and money.

Saving money is the biggest drawback, if I can save $200 a pay, I can save $400 a month, now I will need to tap into that, like to stay else where for a few days, can cost $200 and more. Plus my mother might force my hand in giving her more money, which I won't be able to hold myself down on.

I just wish I had somewhere else to go, with few friends it makes it hard.

--(= Update =)--
OK so I have run the numbers, each pay (two weeks) I have $820-$830 ( still need to know what is the correct amount) I am going on $830.
Now what I need to spend:
Rent/Power/Food: $490
Internet: $45
Cell Phone: $20 (Prepaid, don't always need to pay)
Internet money: $50 (Prepaid card $20 mostly, buy blur-ray disks*)
Food and stuff $100 (**)
All up: $705

I'll spend $705, that gives me about $125 I can save.
But when I do cut down I can have $105 add on to the $125, giving me about $230 to save, wich I hope I can do real soon.

* I need to buy some blue ray discs which are $50 for 50 DL (50GB) so I can shrink my Data DVD backups, 4.7GB disks can't hold down on 50GB worth of storage, and yes this is stuff I really want to keep. Sides this will save me a lot of space.
** I want to drop this down to $70, this money is used to buy stuff my mother bitches about and won't buy me, also covers bus far (when I am in the city) lunch (when I am in the city) and if I need money to buy anything else, money left over goes into saving.

-------++++++++======Update======++++++++-------

Well for now things are looking better.
First I have found a real cheap way of moving my stuff, two guy do it for real cheap cuz they don't relay on income. So moving will cost me $150, cash up front, I have no issue with, plus I get a free ride.

Also for the bond, I found a place is willing to pay 75% of the bond, plus one week rent, which will pay for the bond, this place I have found is $175 a week, its a little higher then I was willing to pay for at first, but after going over it, I will still have a good amount of money. So this will cost me about $350 a fortnight, that is $50 under of what I am paying.

Power, something we can't really live with out. Getting the power on will cost $50, but I don't know what water.

So here is my great plan, First I really hope this place is around in a months time. And second one month or three weeks until I can get the ball rolling.
If I leave on a Friday, the next day will be my pay day.
Now I need to save $300, with the rent I would have given my mother $400 gives me, $700. I need $500 for rent and moving, and plus money for power and anything else comes up.

So a month and I got hope I can move out, still FAR better then before.
tod3690
---

Re: Getting Going.

Postby henn9438 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:53 am

Are there any mental hospitals at least somewhat nearby?
cisco ccna certification cisco ccna certification
certification certification
my writing job online my writing job online
henn9438
New to the forum

Return to Conventions connection