Maryland Photographer

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

Maryland Photographer

Postby Ginbug » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:12 am

It's taken a lot of courage (for me) to come out and try to do this. I have always been very closed off about this in the real world...but I think I might want to really give this a shot.

So I live in the U.S, in Maryland (that's the most specific I will be here). I am a photographer, and very recently I have become one by trade. Over the past few months I have worked more and more with people and have done photo shoots with models (not fetish related in anyway, strictly professional). But curiosity has gotten the best of me now and I REALLY want to try a gts or vore themed shoot.

I will not post links to my real profile here (haven't gotten that much courage yet xP) so if you think you might be interested we can discuss all of that through PM. I would like to get to know the person reasonably well before hand because I think there will need to be some trust between us.

I would do these shoots for free, obviously, and the content can be as public or private as the "model" wishes. I would never EVER spread images that the person wanted to be kept for themselves or perhaps loved ones (I would assume boy/girl friend or husband/wife o_O).

Now, I am not sure how comfortable I would be doing a fetish related shoot with a male =/. I am trying to keep a more professional attitude towards this but if we face the facts the sexual undertones are unavoidable.

So yeah, send me a PM if you think this might be something you would be interested in and we can discuss it more ^^

(also, did I do this in the right forum??)
Ginbug
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Maryland Photographer

Postby Kiutogi » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:33 am

GRAH! I would love to do this if it wasn't for the fact I am camera Shy. MY mate has been wanting me to do something like this for a while now, She says I have the body for it. But I just have difficulty having my picture taken, and I am so close too. I wish you the best of luck. And if I can muster up the courage to do it, I'll let you know. D:
No sig here. Nope. Quit looking. There is nothing here! O.O
Kiutogi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ginbug » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:10 am

Yeah I understand completely, me personally I hate being infront of the camera XD. Out of curiosity about how close would you say?
Ginbug
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby truck » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:19 am

maryland huh funny i am a photogragher in delaware
truck
Participator

Postby Vrar » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:31 pm

Thats Funny, I'ma California photographer who is trying to do the same thing :P

I even have a monster prop finished too.
Vrar
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ginbug » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:25 pm

hehe, who knew there were so many of us. Maybe its worth setting up a network or something *shrug*
Ginbug
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kiutogi » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:13 pm

Ginbug wrote:Yeah I understand completely, me personally I hate being infront of the camera XD. Out of curiosity about how close would you say?

Calvert county, I won't say where in calvert here. but thats for the reason that the internet has eyes and stalkers everywhere O.O
Kiutogi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ginbug » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:14 am

Kiutogi wrote:
Ginbug wrote:Yeah I understand completely, me personally I hate being infront of the camera XD. Out of curiosity about how close would you say?

Calvert county, I won't say where in calvert here. but thats for the reason that the internet has eyes and stalkers everywhere O.O

hahaha, yeah I can't judge you because I feel the same way XD. Like I wont link my portfolio until I am certain I can trust the person. But yes, you are pretty close by. If you think it might someday be an option we could stay in touch, get a feel for eachother and if the vibes seem okay then who knows ^^. This is all just for fun anyways.
Ginbug
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kiutogi » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:11 pm

Who says it has to stay just professional, we could just meet up to hang out.
Kiutogi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ginbug » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:55 pm

haha very true. Even the professional shoots I have done were all pretty casual.
Ginbug
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AndromedaReject » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:51 pm

Marylanders unite! xD *also lives in MD*
WIKI:
http://neverwere.info/wiki/Main_Page/

"You fool, you will never be in this kind of pain again...or will you? I can arrange such." --Sadira
AndromedaReject
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ginbug » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:48 pm

hehe yeah!!!

Now if only I had a subject to take pics of we could supply some quality images ;P
Ginbug
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kurkure » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:27 am

I hate being infront of the camera XD. Out of curiosity about how close would you say?
kurkure
New to the forum

Postby Ginbug » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:32 pm

oh wow, old thread! I guess I can mention I am fairly close to the Baltimore/DC areas.
Ginbug
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Conventions connection