Anthrocon2012 Vore-Party?

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

Anthrocon2012 Vore-Party?

Postby ThumpieBunnyEve » Mon May 28, 2012 5:49 am

I've been trying to find the Vore party or Big Gulp party @ anthrocon since 2009
I've missed it every year, if it's even been around.

2012 I'd like to actually get to visit it at least once!

(Also been looking for the Evil Genius party.)

Anyone have info on where they will be held?
~TBE
ThumpieBunnyEve
New to the forum

Re: Anthrocon2012 Vore-Party?

Postby shrunkenone » Mon May 28, 2012 7:19 am

The two who normally host it won't be attending AC this year, so it's unknown if there'll be a vore party this time.
shrunkenone
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gelus » Mon May 28, 2012 11:22 am

Awww that's entirely sad. The vore party is my favorite event at all of AnthroCon. Well, we'll see how that ends up, I hope at the very least the dinner happens, that's my second favorite.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Surge » Mon May 28, 2012 11:30 am

... The one year I actually make it :|
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Noctivagus » Mon May 28, 2012 6:26 pm

I think BBB was planning on trying to host it this year. At least, that's the last I heard of it. I'll ask if/when I see him around.
Noctivagus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby naga07 » Mon May 28, 2012 6:52 pm

never knew there was such a party 8O
ImageImageImageImage
naga07
???

Postby miranda_dragon » Mon May 28, 2012 9:49 pm

It was a pretty bangin party last year.
miranda_dragon
Participator

Postby Arkain » Mon May 28, 2012 11:39 pm

I have not had the opportunity to attend but I heard that Strega sometimes has vore parties if he attends AC. I would talk to him.
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby SapphyAngely » Tue May 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Heh, I'll be around for what it's worth. If anyone hears anything about it, mind sending me a note? Otherwise. Oh well. I'll be stuffing my face at Furnandos mostly anyways. >>
♦ "Believe in yourself and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure."
SapphyAngely
New to the forum

Postby Stalbon » Tue May 29, 2012 7:25 pm

SapphyAngely wrote:Heh, I'll be around for what it's worth. If anyone hears anything about it, mind sending me a note? Otherwise. Oh well. I'll be stuffing my face at Furnandos mostly anyways. >>

I'm sure we'll find a way to let you know, hon. :)
Stalbon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Surge » Tue May 29, 2012 7:31 pm

Well, I'll be there too. Suppose there's no reason we couldn't organize something ourselves, hmm?
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Umaro » Tue May 29, 2012 8:44 pm

What even goes on at a vore party? I feel like most people are here for...deviant means, and I can't imagine the male to female ratio is even enough for that.
Umaro
Somewhat familiar

Postby Surge » Tue May 29, 2012 9:12 pm

Umaro wrote:What even goes on at a vore party? I feel like most people are here for...deviant means, and I can't imagine the male to female ratio is even enough for that.

There's bacon grease and condoms everywhere. Lube flows like wine and digestion is-- You say hello and hang out with people who have similar interests, dork. :|
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Umaro » Tue May 29, 2012 9:14 pm

Surge wrote:
Umaro wrote:What even goes on at a vore party? I feel like most people are here for...deviant means, and I can't imagine the male to female ratio is even enough for that.

There's bacon grease and condoms everywhere. Lube flows like wine and digestion is-- You say hello and hang out with people who have similar interests, dork. :|

I figured that much. I more meant facetiously of how much is there to discuss? I mean, taking some other interest "hey, you like S&M? Me too!" only goes so far in conversation, you know?
Umaro
Somewhat familiar

Postby Surge » Tue May 29, 2012 9:27 pm

Umaro wrote:
Surge wrote:

I figured that much. I more meant facetiously of how much is there to discuss? I mean, taking some other interest "hey, you like S&M? Me too!" only goes so far in conversation, you know?

You musy not talk about S&M very often, then. :V
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ThumpieBunnyEve » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:18 am

in my experience, theres food and drink, talk about Vore Role-plays, and how various friends are doing, people playing Smash brothers, using Kirby, and Yoshi predominantly. (vore focused characters.) People talking about vore based costumes, or how to build your own props like a big inflatable (arbuk Pokémon) snake that can in it's way vore you if you crawl through it. People chatting about how far they -wont- go in vore. and what the limit of "too freaky" is for them.

And in one case, a person role playing in anothers ear verbally, as if to gobble up another in words, from the point of view of a snake.

It's mostly shy guys, not sure of how to discuss their desires, and trying to decide if they even should. Instead distracting themselves with games and food and talking about all manner of other things. *^-^* and hoping to at least see, something BDSM or Soft-Voreishly related occur.

There is never any cannibals in the parties, no one really much takes anyone back to their room for private time, unless they've already known each other for a long time outside of the party. saaaaaay through a medium like Eka Forum, or the EtaChat LiveRP IRC thingie. Or furcadia, or Secondlife.

It's a good way to meet up with like 10% of the population you already role play with intimately. If you role play.

I've quite the long list of people I've been "familiar" with in EtaChat, i would ADORE the chance to hug them, and whisper naughty things about our prior online role plays in their ear. *Nod nods* Where else am i going to get the chance to meet them face to face in a safe environment of peers????

Can i get some private messages please, of you vores who are going to Anthrocon in a few days? [13 days]
Or at least the names of some of the people here to talk to about it? It's a very Difficult circle of people to get in-touch with. I really don't want to miss a Room party devoted to vores.

I'll come in full costume, with all my fancy dress and curvy features, Flaunt my pom pom tail, and let you boys touch my looong _Ears!_ :D hehehe!

There's not a lot of time left.
~tbe
ThumpieBunnyEve
New to the forum

Postby ThumpieBunnyEve » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Those following this thread, now please move to view BBB's BigGulp Vore Party Thread here.
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=31349
ThumpieBunnyEve
New to the forum

Return to Conventions connection