Vore party at AC Saturday 16th Omni room 1451 (Got overflow

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

Postby BigBadBear » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Hi everybody,

Just thought I'd drop by to let you know I'm up for hosting a big gulp vore party this year at AC since Snake won't attend and thus, we are not having any suite for it.

I'm offering my room for Saturday evening, the 16th (room number will be put on the con board early Friday), starting at 5pm. There shall be drinks and chips, the food would be ordered as a group. Feel free to also participate with your own drinks or and chips.

I will be in the Omni, 5 minutes walk down the street. As I anticipate my room not being big enough to contain a whole party, I'd be very happy if anybody rooming at the Omni could offer to help with an overflow room to share the crowd.

What do you guys think? Suggestions? Anybody else would like to host the party maybe? I'm not keeping it to myself by all means. If you got a bigger room than mine or are simply interested in hosting it yourself, go on ahead and let me know.

Btw, to those who don't know about it, what's a BG party? It is a chance for the vores attending AC to meet up together and hang, draw, play games and eat eachot.. *coughs* TOGETHER!!

Burr.
Last edited by BigBadBear on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
BigBadBear
Artist

Re: Vore party at AC Saturday 16th.

Postby ThumpieBunnyEve » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:47 am

Sat: Omni: 5pm, Please put the room number up -HERE- when you know your room number, please and thank you? That folding Billboard is ALWAYS a mess by Saturday! Also please have a sign on your party door that says "BIG GULP" or at least "BBB'S ROOM" clearly.
ThumpieBunnyEve
New to the forum

Re: Vore party at AC Saturday 16th.

Postby BigBadBear » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:38 pm

Will do my best. Also, if you know anybody who is at the Omni and able to share the party with an overflow room, let them know I'm interested in room sharing.
BigBadBear
Artist

Re: Vore party at AC Saturday 16th Omni room 1451.

Postby BigBadBear » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:53 am

Just editing the title to mention the room number. It looks relatively big, but an overflow room is always welcome.

I'll provide snacks and drinks, but contributing is always welcome as well :)

Burr.
BigBadBear
Artist

Postby BigBadBear » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:36 am

Hey everybody!

Just giving a little update on the vore party that's happening today, 5pm in the Omni room 1451.
First of all, it is a huge room, not like a normal double bed bedroom. Dunno why we ended up in such a big room, but I'm not complaining at all. We may not need an overflow room afterall. Thought, just in case, :iconNoctivagus: has the kindness to offer his own room on floow 10 in the same hotel as an overflow room, in the event that we needed one.

So, as of now, all what we need is people and maybe a few drinks and chips (I provide some, but maybe not enough for everybody).

Party will start at 5pm and will be likely to last for quite a while. So long as there are people, I'm fine keeping it going.

See you all there!
Burr.
BigBadBear
Artist

Re: Vore party at AC Saturday 16th Omni room 1451 (Got overf

Postby BigBadBear » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Just dropping by to inform everybody we arrived safely with soffar in spite of a couple flat tires on the way. Guess I was overstuffed from the critters I gulped during the vore party and the car could not handle it x3

Hey! I had to find a way to cope with the high number of people who attended, before noctivagus helped emptying the room by offering his own room as an overflow room.

That was all in all a great time and as always, am looking forward to next year.

Burr.
BigBadBear
Artist

Postby ThumpieBunnyEve » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:25 am

Hay there BBB, Sorry i arrived so late to the party, Also thought the dinner the next day was at 8 not 7. I should have written it down.. Bongo and i dashed through Pittsburgh trying to catch up to you guys and didn't realize you had left a full Hour earlier. XpX;;

I really wanted to make it to the party. But it was sooo early.
the fury parade is done at about 4pm
and the dealers room doesn't even close till 6pm

by having your party start at 5pm a lot of fur-suitors are busy scrambling to change out of suit an get the last hour of time out of the dealers den for the day. The hunt for food begins around 6:30pm or 7:00.

Is there any chance you could open next years party around 8? In past years I've known you to be an early bird to bed, but most the major con events are still in full tilt until 6:00pm ish. Then most want to get out of costume, or get dinner in their bellies.

Pro-tip in the overflow room, ask one of the attending guests to DJ :D

i was really hoping to make it earlier, but at least we got to come by and make a donation. ❤

Will you be doing a big Gulp party at FurFright? http://furfright.org/
it's in October just before Halloween.

~TBE

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... +bunny+eve
ThumpieBunnyEve
New to the forum

Postby succulentflesh1 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Awww, I missed it! Is it in los angeles? Hope I can make it to one of these parties or conventions sometime 8)
succulentflesh1
New to the forum

Postby Daniel092004 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:21 pm

Aw shucks. I missed it too. I wonder if there will be anything at IFC?
Daniel092004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Conventions connection